• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ adds Yamcha and Tenshinhan + original character Android 21

Regiruler

Okay that's the cover but where dem scans at ... F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

DJ2FJGDUIAAQVLc.jpg
I'm not going to lie that's a pretty creative cover for VRAINS.

Fj0823

Considering that SSJB Goku & Vegeta have moves pulled from DBS arcs up to the Future Trunks arc, & us having GodTube for watching replays, I'd be shocked if we don't see 1-3 DBS characters in the base roster (namely Beerus, Hit, & Goku Black).

Those 3 are the realistic expectation

HardRojo

Hope gohan has his purple gi when hes announced.

Yeah, yet another orange gi (Ultimate Gohan) would be somewhat pushing it. I'm already annoyed at the fact we didn't get RoF outfits for SSB Goku and Vegeta, so adding one more of the classic orange gi to the roster wouldn't be my cup of tea, plus my favorite adult Gohan costumes might actually be the Great Saiyaman one (no sunglasses, cape, helmet nor turban) and the purple one.

I-hate-u

Sigh...

This is the Yamucha/Ten/21 thread, no need to have Super vs Z debates here too.

Super fans stop posting Caulifula in every DB thread, it attracts hate towards Super more than any other character.

Veedot

Yeah, yet another orange gi (Ultimate Gohan) would be somewhat pushing it. I'm already annoyed at the fact we didn't get RoF outfits for SSB Goku and Vegeta, so adding one more of the classic orange gi to the roster wouldn't be my cup of tea, plus my favorite adult Gohan costumes might actually be the Great Saiyaman one (no sunglasses, cape, helmet nor turban) and the purple one.
Hell yeah, I also prefer him mystic over SS form

Spman2099

Man. Just saying. If or when Super characters are announced for this game, don't even bother getting mad.

In all honesty... Goku Black is a pretty good implementation of an idea I felt they had already used a couple of times to some degree. I don't think he is a bad fit at all. I can see why some people really like him.

Also, I have been pulling for Kale. I think she is a more interesting Broly.

Lastly, I would actually think it was pretty dang hype if anyone from the Kamikaze Fireballs made it in (outside of the treatment of 17 and 18, they are my favorite thing about Super).

Generally speaking, there are lots of other characters from the series that I don't care for. However, none of them will make me salty. Especially now that I got my boyz.

I am just ribbing some of the people that are acting all sullen and petulant. Nothin' wrong with a little ribbing.

I just need the pose from him.

It is too legendary for them to miss out on. It is classic. I am SURE it will make it in. Hopefully, if Yamcha dies, he lays in a crater for the rest of the battle. That would be the best thing ever.

We'll get Super characters in DBFZ 2.
We'll get movie/GT characters in DBFZ 3.
We already have Super characters in Z, both as new characters and the Super designs for old characters. I'd be floored if Beerus and Hit aren't on the base roster as well.

I'd even be surprised if they keep the U6 Saiyans for 2 instead of adding them as DLC.

HardRojo

So who's left on the "absolutely obvious choices" list?

Broly
Kid Buu
Gotenks

And?

Kid Buu, Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan and Broly.
For Super: Beerus, Hit and Goku Black.

I'd add Vegito, but they might save him for DLC, who knows. It'd be amazing to get Vegito Blue, but I want to keep my expectations in check.

Spman2099

Broly
Kid Buu
Gotenks

And?

I wouldn't be so sure about Broly. I think he has a solid chance, but I wouldn't say he is absolutely obvious. We know SOME version of adult Gohan is going to make it. I would say Kid Buu isn't an absolute lock either, as we only know that another Buu is going to make it (not which one), but it is obviously going to be Kid Buu. Also, I think others are correct that Beerus is a lock.

Neoxon

I mean I don't even like Broly, but he's always been in DB games and he brings a tank to the roster

He's obviously in
I still have a sinking feeling that Broly may end up being DLC, especially considering that he'd be an easy sell for casuals. And for the record, I've had this gut feeling before that Reddit rumor came out.

Spman2099

I still have a sinking feeling that Broly may end up being DLC, especially considering that he'd be an easy sell for casuals. And for the record, I've had this gut feeling before that Reddit rumor came out.

I don't think that is your gut talking, friend. It would be a super smart move for them. He is a great pick for DLC.

I wish Kid Goku was an obvious pick but I dunno.

I think Kid Goku has a chance. However, I don't think his chances are any better than 50/50. He could be another smart DLC choice (they could release DB costumes alongside him and make an event out of it). I really hope he makes it in the initial roster, though.

LotusHD

Banned
Super fans stop posting Caulifula in every DB thread, it attracts hate towards Super more than any other character.

That is honestly hilarious.

He's been teasing Black so much, I fear for Hit who is as deserving to be in this as Black.

He just likes Black the most to the point where he may not buy the game if he's not in, if I recall correctly. No reason to somehow take it as him saying that other characters won't get in. It's been awhile.

Servbot24

Banned
Do DLC with:

Goku Black
Hit
Beerus
Caulifla
Toppo

And done. We don't need anybody else from Super.
Why DLC for Beerus? He's the best character on the show and is one the the leading members of the cast. Should definitely be part of the main game. Way more than someone like Hit or Caulifla, I don't think there's any debating that at least.

Durden77

C'mon man don't do this, I joined GAF because of Paul Gale's stupid fake hints at PSABR roster.

I can't take that level of disappointment again.

Omfgomfgomfg.

PAUL GALE.

PAUL GALE NETWORK.

paulgalenetworkpaulgalenetworkpaulgalenetworkpaulgalenetworkpaulgalenetworkpaulgalenetwork

That entire thing was fucking.....incredible? Learnimg who Paul Gal actually was....that he acted like he had friends but he didn't. His truly awkward and depressingly sad need for attention for him and PAUL GALE NETWORK. We were being strung along by a dude that had videos of himself turning into a Super Saiyan and shit. Omfg. I almost forgot about #PGN.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I mean I don't even like Broly, but he's always been in DB games and he brings a tank to the roster

He's obviously in

I already explained my stancea about this. I think Broly is more likely to be DLC character since we know many people would buy him.

All Movie characters are more likely to be DLC for DBFZ when characters from canon timeline are going to be in the game (not counting all characters from Super) since the shows isn't over yet.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

C'mon man don't do this, I joined GAF because of Paul Gale's stupid fake hints at PSABR roster.

I can't take that level of disappointment again.

Man, those great time. Some people actually counted those bullets and hope that it would be a hint. LMAO

Top Bottom