• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Rutger

Banned
Man, that Android 16 suicide is broken. There a video from Gamescon with him tanking through a Solar Kamehameha and landing it.

It will likely be about as broken as Instant Kills in GG/Persona.

In other words, don't worry about it.
Though we will probably be able to catch Frieza with it when his golden form ends.

I think Ultimate Gohan, Kid Buu, SSj Vegito, Broly, Bardock, Kid Goku, SSj4 Gogeta, Omega Shenron, Hit, Goku Black, Arale, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Beerus, Mr. Satan, and SSj3 Gotenks would round out the roster of really important inclusions that would probably please majority of people.

I don't expect all of those to make it in and would think that Kid Goku, SSj4 Gogeta, Omega Shenron, Arale, Bardock, Mr. Satan, and SSj Vegito would probably get the axe out of that list.

Anything GT will be DLC imo.

HardRojo

If GT somehow weasels its smelly ass into the game, I'll only accept SS4 Goku or SS4 Gogeta, probably Pan too for more women representation, but that's it.

SSB Vegito needs to make it in, as well as Goku Black with SSR install.

Fj0823

If GT somehow weasels its smelly ass into the game, I'll only accept SS4 Goku or SS4 Gogeta, probably Pan too for more women representation, but that's it.

GT's representation going forward will be SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Gogeta and SSJ4 Vegeta as secret unlockables or DLC

AT BEST.

It's only a matter of time for the real Pan to shine. And Real Trunks already got his new stuff.

tumblr_of7hzdEurK1rqe0rbo1_500.gif

So who will ask for GT Pan or SPECIALLY GT Trunks? No one.

I just really hope they don't do us dirty and save Hit for DLC. Make like the U6 Saiyans and Bardock DLC instead please. Or like, GT dudes? Nappa? Oddball characters like Bulma or Mr. Satan?

But Hit's gotta be timeskipping around Day 1.

HardRojo

GT's representation going forward will be SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Gogeta and SSJ4 Vegeta as secret unlockables or DLC

AT BEST.

It's only a matter of time for the real Pan to shine. And Real Trunks already got his new stuff.

Yep, real Pan will kick ass.

BTW, when should we expect new info? TGS?

Baby Vegeta and Omega Shenron would be fine too I guess. While GT wasn't good, it had some interesting stuff. Its not like GT is worse than Super.

kunonabi

AT BEST.

Super Pan is still a baby so I'd be first in line for GT Pan as DLC. Other than her I'd just want Nova Shenron and Goku's blue/yellow gi.

Expecting TGS reveals to be one of:

1. A Tien and Yamcha reveal to round out the Z Fighters.
2. Buu saga representation. with Kid Buu, Adult Gohan and Gotenks, getting them out of the way.
3. Just a Beerus reveal, to follow up SSJ Blue.

In any case, I'm just hyped for new info lol.

Fj0823

Super Pan is still a baby so I'd be first in line for GT Pan as DLC. Other than her I'd just want Nova Shenron and Goku's blue/yellow gi.

dVDJiez.gif

Man, Merged Zamasu was such a majestic motherfucker before the entire
incompatible mortal+immortal fusion
thing started fucking up his body

HardRojo

Best case scenario would be getting SSB Vegito, Goku Black with SSR install and his Yaiba super, and Merged Zamasu all in the base roster. But the chances of that happening are low imo, DLC perhaps, but hardly in the base roster.

I-hate-u

Vegito should take a back seat to Gotenks if they're bringing fusions, and I would rather they focus on getting Hit in before Merged.

Super can be well represented enough by just having Beerus, Hit and Black.

Zamasu's VA isn't bad at all.

SON GOKUUUU!!!!!

Fucking chills hearing that scream.

Still inferior to Nozawa's amazing performance. It could have been a disaster, but she carried that arc with her rendition of a self-conceited Goku.

Vegito should take a back seat to Gotenks if they're bringing fusions, and I would rather they focus on getting Hit in before Merged.

Super can be well represented enough by just having Beerus, Hit and Black.

Still inferior to Nozawa's amazing performance. It could have been a disaster, but she carried that arc with her rendition of a self-conceited Goku.

Well she fucking nailed it so it's not fair to compare lol.

Zamasu's VA did a fantastic job IMO.

HardRojo

Thinking about Nozama now, I really hope she'll be able to keep voicing Goku and family for many years. It's hard to believe she's 80!

I-hate-u

Zamasu's VA's performance was excellent, but he played 2 comic relief characters in 2 huge series using the same "Zamasu" voice, so it's hard to take him seriously lol.

Where's my Tien reveal!? Need to shin kikoho Cell a hundred times in the game pls.

TGS in 2 weeks fam. Tien has the most potential to be the most fun character in the game, he is on my team for sure. He's the Dante of DBZ.

Finally updated the OP. Will add in Collector's Edition/pre-order bonus stuff sometime this week. Doing the graphics myself so it will be easier to update more frequently.

TGS in 2 weeks fam. Tien has the most potential to be the most fun character in the game, he is on my team for sure. He's the Dante of DBZ.

Ah man, that'd be a sweet time to reveal. Yeah, he can split into duplicates, should have the strongest Solar Flare, how they use the kikoho will be interesting. I hope they do it like Ultimate Battle 22, where he has the regular, and ultimate version.

Nah. Super won't let that happen.

You have terrible taste. We can show tons of gifs of Piccolo getting it to him too, changes nothing. Ten is the Director's favorite. Sooner you accept it the better. or better yet, don't, and the salt will be more glorious.

Top Bottom