• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT2| June 12: Judgment Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Beerus is probably still asleep in the Trunksverse, if anyone is stirring up shit it's probably Champa. I doubt either of them would help Trunks in any way. And there's a 99% chance the tournament never happened.

Welfare

Thinking about it more, Towa (and Mira) should also show up and be the reason for Black Goku. Maybe he'll be Super's version of the "Masked Saiyan".

I'm more interested in the awkward interactions with current Trunks.

Even better Gotens reaction!

Trunks: Who are you?
F Trunks: Im you from the future
Goten: Where is myself from the future?
F. Trunks: Goku, you are dead you know that.
Goten: Im not Goku, im my father's son Goten...
F.Trunks: Sorry never heard of you....guess cause all of your family are dead in my timeline
Goten: But we are best buddies! We even can do the fusion...

olympia

I have theorized that Beerus was killed by Goku black, Whis looked for the strongest fighter in U7 from that timeline, aka older Trunks.

And Beerus only woke up "at that time" because of that prediction... We already had the debate :p . And going to earth he could have easily just saw a child and decided it was too early.

i'm gonna be pissed if beerus dies

TreIII

I really, really want a Future Trunks and Gohan fusion. That'd be amazing.

With the way the upcoming 3DS game is likely going to be introducing possibly a few concepts that may roll over back into the main series? I'd at least like to see such a fusion being a thing.

Of course, on the other hand, it would kinda suck that the only way F. Trunks and Gohan can stay competitive/relevant with their Dads, is if they got their Fusion on, too.

You can't die once you're in halo mode, I'm guessing. Did Janemba ever kill any ghost while doing its thing?

Dying with a Halo was already made to be a big deal in the Buu Saga, no? Gave Vegeta's willingness to now defend the universe more meaning because "if you die again there's no bringing you back" or something.

N.Domixis

Banned
Complete non-existence. That's why Vegeta fighting Kid Buu was still dangerous

I thought they just disappeared? They could appear somewhere else, but once they're there is no going back or any communication. This would also allow for the introduction of gods even greater the Zeno. They would be the real gods of the afterlife.

brinstar

I thought they just disappeared? They could appear somewhere else, but once they're there is no going back or any communication. This would also allow for the introduction of gods even greater the Zeno. They would be the real gods of the afterlife.

Yeah, I mean it's possible they could use it as a springboard for that type of stuff. But when Goku said it to Vegeta at that time the threat seemed to be dying against Kid Buu meant dying permanently.

More hyped than ever for DB. Favorite series of all time. Is any universe as big and diverse as the Dragonverse? We got mythical places on Earth, time travel, multiple universes, demon realms, afterlife, God realms and alternate timelines. Shits incredible.

EnthronedReaper

Neo Member
What if trunks is the original SSG that beerus predicted. What if trunks is just ss2 is matched up to black goku, then black goku gets gets the SSG transformation which leads trunks to come back to old friends. Who knows. Find out next time on the next episode of Dragon Ball Super.

Sad realization, on the next episode preview voice of dragon ball Z with the slight sizzle on the z still sounds a billion times cooler than anything they'll ever come up with for the next episode preview in the dub.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Platinum Cell is born!
Nah man it'd be Red Cell

CellBAlt7-DBZ2SuperBattle_zps02fa3b4a.jpg

Slaythe

I have missed this thread for some days, why are people talking about a black goku?
He is the new villain from the future.

But Trunks will save us.

Also, I feel like xenoverse s only merits came to its freshness, instead of rehashing the same tired story.
Problem is, gameplay is diarrhea :/ ... Not sure I want a sequel to that. They have so much to fix. Starting by adding a mode without levels and making everybody in the roster viable. I mean, Super has enough new content now to not get stale. I'd rather have good gameplay over original story and create a broken character with limited options ( same combo per race, humans and saiyans missing hair faces and body types etc... Not to mention the literal absence of balance).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom