• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT3| Men in pink? How bizarre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ultra buff/Ultra Super Saiyan/whatever it's called was like the awkward adolescent stage of DBZ when it was trying to find itself.

Future Trunks going to drop down inbetween Goku and Vegeta at the end when they power up to SSJB he will hit LSSJ

lssj_future_trunks_by_brolyeuphyfusion9500-d4lhcth.png

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Best Trunks is all black outfit/Revenge Trunks. He got things done and took very little time doing it. No showboating, no long power ups, just cold blooded.

tumblr_m1gv73o4Rk1r7td67o1_400.gif

Q32zK7r.gif

HeroR

he is a prodigy.

he will get it in due time. just you wait. He has the most potential out of all the saiyajin.

Thing is, Future Trunks has never been called a prodigy. His present counterpart has been called such both in the series and in guide book since he was able to become Super Saiyan easily at eight and is stronger than Frieza, but Future Trunks hasn't.

Powerwise, Future Trunks has never been that impressive and the one time he 'surpassed' his father it was a big failure moment for him since he didn't noticed the speed dropped of an Ultra Super Saiyan.

I really hope Super doesn't end without the Universe 6 stuff actually leading to something. They were really building up something cool with the tournament and just threw it to the side. I want to see them visit the Saiyan planet and do other crazy things in the other universes.

Trunks Saga will come to a close and will eventually build up to a multi universe tournament.

Unless Beerus is killed or something..

But U6 was a taste of things to come.
Ultimately, Hit will probably be Goku's "Rival to beat" up until he gets his ass beat by a brand new opponent.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Ultimately, Hit will probably be Goku's "Rival to beat" up until he gets his ass beat by a brand new opponent.

Hit will eventually become most broken/most powerful in the universe if he keeps increasing his time stop length, especially since his skill and power level increases much faster than Frieza's race after a few minutes of training.

HeroR

Hit will eventually become most broken/most powerful in the universe if he keeps increasing his time stop length, especially since his skill and power level increases much faster than Frieza's race after a few minutes of training.

Hit's raw power doesn't increase. Only the span of his time-skipped increases. Goku and even Hit specifically said that his power can't increase in that way.

DominoKid

How bout this for Evil Goku

iZzR5dI.gif

YwY7hgf.gif

Tell me during this scene you were not like "GOKU WTF U DOIN BREH"

this is probably my favorite scene in all of DBZ. showed that at the end of the day Goku is about that action more than anything. i loved that move from Goku.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Someone's gotta die on Saturday. I'm betting on Gohan.
I'm betting on everyone from Trunks' timeline, because it already happened.

Vex_

Banned
Im so glad future trunks is coming back again. Everytime he comes back, he shows the past (present?) That whatever form they currently have is child's play.

What a badass.

Anth0ny

you know

I usually do things on Saturday nights

but I really want to watch japanese cartoons this particular saturday

SolVanderlyn

Expect Bardock levels of awkward edginess coming from an old woman trying to sound like a grizzled man

sibarraz

Banned
I has been thinking this lately, what are they going to do when Nozawa retires? she is in at an advanced age, so I don't see her around that much. and at this point, goku/gohan/gotenks voice is really iconic.

So, they will find a new seiyuu? or drop the focus on those characters?

Vex_

Banned
I has been thinking this lately, what are they going to do when Nozawa retires? she is in at an advanced age, so I don't see her around that much. and at this point, goku/gohan/gotenks voice is really iconic.

When she goes, Dragonball will have no more stories to tell most likely. No way japan replaces her. Seiyuus are a big deal there. She'll stay to the end.

NeonZ

They'll find someone else who can do a similar voice. Even putting aside the anime, they'd still need someone to voice games for example.

Lupin III was recast in 1995 after having the same voice since 1971 (aside from a movie that was seen very negatively exactly because it didn't use the original VAs). The Japanese give a lot of importance to VA, but they won't kill a franchise alongside them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom