• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm starting to hate gohan. Always slacking and getting beat up. Always powering up to full with okay rresults.

Not sure what this even means if you're talking about the current arc. He beat Botamo by lifting him up and pushing him our of the ring in normal state. He powered up to Ultimate and easily beat Obuni. He powered up to Ultimate as part of Freeza's plan in a mock battle to trick Frost... The tournament is about to start its climax so no doubt he'll get even more time to do things there.

LatAm got the 4th ending today, and unlike 2 and 3, it sounds ok...or maybe 2 and 3 were so awful my standards were lowered

https://youtu.be/UagCnDPuS4k

It's actually great until the fast paced lyrics...

We've had 2 kinda ok cover endings and 2 fucking aawful ones ):
Yeah it's fine, better than the last 2. I wasn't that much of a fan of the Japanese one so no strong opinions. Next is Yoka Yoka Dance, right? That one'll be interesting lol...
Looks like he's probably pretty small then. I'd guess him being here probably means he's the important one of his universe.
I can't stand this artist.
Poor Ganos

Skeeter49

The Yardrat makes sense, as he would fuck up anyone not named Goku, Frieza, or Jiren.

With the context of episode 90, I'm disappointed though.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
The Yardrat makes sense, as he would fuck up anyone not named Goku, Frieza, or Jiren.

That scene could have been handled a little better. I liked how they had him analyze the situation at first but then they didn't do anything with it. I guess Freeza wouldn't have a reason to interfere if he was pulling off a counterattack though and they chose to prop up Freeza this episode so...

Zubz

Banned

That scene could have been handled a little better. I liked how they had him analyze the situation at first but then they didn't do anything with it. I guess Freeza wouldn't have a reason to interfere if he was pulling off a counterattack though and they chose to prop up Freeza this episode so...

It definitely felt wrong to me, too. But with it seeming increasingly likely that this'll end with Erased Universes returning, I feel the Yardrat offering to teach Gohan Instant Transmission will be useful in the future. I guess they just wanted to show that teleportation is one of his (Well, everyone's) weaknesses.

Plus, like... Frost now hates Frieza. You better believe they're planning a fight between those 2 at some point. Frost'll be back, as will everyone else they've erased.

It was handled really poorly. Like, his father is an advanced IM user. I don't really see that as an advantage. I'm certain the manga will handle this a little better. I'm ok with him sort of struggling but, to be completely overpowered was absurd.

I think the only cast member from the Ocean dub I would prefer over their Kai counterpart is Scott McNeil's Piccolo.

I also wouldn't mind their Yamcha and Recoome if only to lower the amount of Chris Sabat's roles.

kunonabi

I think the only cast member from the Ocean dub I would prefer over their Kai counterpart is Scott McNeil's Piccolo.

I also wouldn't mind their Yamcha and Recoome if only to lower the amount of Chris Sabat's roles.

Id take everyone outside of Cell. I cant stand any of the other Funimation voices.

Morlas

Personally I can't imagine the English voices for goku vegeta krillin and gonna being anyone other than the current Funi cast

Daingurse

Is Ribrenne really... good? I mean remember her first appearance?

Love ain't a game for Ribrianne.

adeb056b144682d4f0bde6b88dcb459eef37a9dd_hq.gif

I forgot how easily she smashed 17's barrier. Good Lord, Ribrianne is a beast. I don't think she's getting eliminated during this special!

Zubz

Banned
If I have nostalgia for any Goku voice it's this one

https://youtu.be/RuViG2-w_To?t=1m34s
https://youtu.be/RuViG2-w_To?t=2m44s

Let the son of a shepherd be Goku once more

I love Rolf being Goku, but I'm kind of fine without it. I honestly prefer all the Funi voices... Except maybe Buu. Ocean never got to Buu, right? I just know I hate Funi's Buu with a passion.

Love ain't a game for Ribrianne.

adeb056b144682d4f0bde6b88dcb459eef37a9dd_hq.gif

I forgot how easily she smashed 17's barrier. Good Lord, Ribrianne is a beast. I don't think she's getting eliminated during this special!

I'm 50/50 on it. Either she & Jiren stay, or they both go down. Or the plot finally takes a turn; did we get spoilers for the next batch of episodes yet?

I'm guessing that promo artist completely messed up the bug dude's proportions, based on how he looks in the opening.
fqguFHt.png

I guess they could be two different forms or something.

Not sure what this even means if you're talking about the current arc. He beat Botamo by lifting him up and pushing him our of the ring in normal state. He powered up to Ultimate and easily beat Obuni. He powered up to Ultimate as part of Freeza's plan in a mock battle to trick Frost... The tournament is about to start its climax so no doubt he'll get even more time to do things there.

The robot, and the instant transmission guy stole the positive vibe. Frieze didn't hurt or help the vibe. He doesn't want to work much, I get it, but I did like how the last ep showed the dangers of sandbagging.

Harpoon

I'm guessing that promo artist completely messed up the bug dude's proportions, based on how he looks in the opening.
fqguFHt.png

I guess they could be two different forms or something.

I'd think it likelier the opening got it wrong, actually--it also had Majora with his eyes open and Ganos had a completely different skin colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom