• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

63KWXTX.jpg

HeroR

So you expect the tournament to not last the whole 48 minutes?

Time can speed up and
we will be down to 30 after 111. I see no reason for Toei to lie or exaggerate about Jiren vs. Goku being the start of the climax and 112 saying that tournament is reaching its end.

Now, maybe they are exaggerating, but as of now it was said back in 105 that it was the tournament's halfway point or midpoint.

Magwik

Banned
The Arc is called the Universal Survival Arc
It won't end with the Tournament of Power. The tournament is nearing an end.

Skeeter49

We didn't even get him reacting to any if the U6 Saiyans, especially Kale. That's some bs.

I think people are forgetting how little screen time he has had aside from his recent appearances.

He technically reacted to Kale. When they did the Kale reaction shot, he was in it.
I'm just hoping
Frieza death beams Cabba where he channels SSJ so he can never go SSJ again.

The Arc is called the Universal Survival Arc
It won't end with the Tournament of Power. The tournament is nearing an end.

The universes are fighting a tournament to survive...and the tournament is still a little less than half left to go. At best there will probably be 2-3 episodes where the outcome of the tournament is resolved. Anything after that would probably lead directly into a new arc.

they could've done better in showing the twin relationship between the other universes

3 and 10? nothing
4 and 9? nothing
2 and 11 have a small thematic relationship with superheroes vs magical girls(though there's only 3 of them and they aint shit)

Skeeter49

they could've done better in showing the twin relationship between the other universes

3 and 10? nothing
4 and 9? nothing
2 and 11 have a small thematic relationship with superheroes vs magical girls(though there's only 3 of them and they aint shit)

3 is brains and 10 is muscle.

2 and 11 at least start off their attacks with Justice/ Love. Plus Pride Trooper/ Magical Girls.

4 and 9 I'll give you. Then again I'd argue it's thievery vs. brutality.

caliph95

3 and 10? nothing
4 and 9? nothing
Sort of

3 and 10 are opposite with 3 being scientific and robots as the brains with 10 being brawn(not that they were good at that)

4 and 9 plays dirty I guess

universe 10 did not feel feel committed at all to being "brawn" besides Elephant dude saying so and that one guy on their team(the first one we saw I can't remember his name).

caliph95

universe 10 did not feel feel committed at all to being "brawn" besides Elephant dude saying so and that one guy on their team(the first one we saw I can't remember his name).
There was the leader doing workout routines with the team and the sumo dude

For the "brawn" team they were lacking in brute strength but it's a joke universe

There was the leader doing workout routines with the team and the sumo dude

For the "brawn" team they were lacking in brute strength but it's a joke universe

yes that's what I meant by the first guy we saw, in the tournament proper, they were....nothing. They could've gone further wih them being dumb brutes(weak or not) in contrast to U3 but they were really just nothing.

Skeeter49

There was the lobster guy Caulfla and Kale fucked.
Also the Sumo guy Frieza fucked.
And the big guy Caulifla fucked.
All 3 were dumb and relied on brawn.

Everyone else minus the guy Gohan fucked didn't seem big on techniques, so I'd say they were relying on brawn, we just didn't see much of it because they're trash.

NeonZ

3 and 10? nothing
4 and 9? nothing

4 and 9 both had wolfmen. 3 and 10 are basically meant to be reversals - intelligence/science vs brute strength, although it is kind of odd since none of the other pairs worked like that.

The oddest thing is 2 having that Yardrat (and even a Tuffle according to a magazine, although they didn't say who it was and there has been no confirmation in the show).

Top Bottom