• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

-MB-

Everybody should watch this clip from the resurrection of F arc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjHdFiKAc_M

Whis has been actively training both Goku and Vegeta to master a particular skill. It's unknown if Goku's new form directly ties to the training, or if it's something totally unexpected even to Whis, and what we are seeing is Goku's saiyan body changing to maximize the new skill, pretty much in the same way that Hit changes to a new stance to maximize his new potential. Perhaps this new form of Goku's is exactly that.

I wouldn't rule out at all the possibility Vegeta is on the cusp of learning this also.

What I am getting from this, is that Vegeta will never surpass Goku. Since he still has that chip on his shoulder and likely will never get rid of that.

Didn't know the new ending was out there already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO505VzpQo4

Sounds good.

Yes sir. Sounds appropriate for what's about to go down. :)

What I am getting from this, is that Vegeta will never surpass Goku. Since he still has that chip on his shoulder and likely will never get rid of that.

It's actually quite a major aspect of Vegeta's character, one I think he will come to accept. He will come to accept never progressing at the speed that Goku does, but will be content in the fact that he knows he will always catch up, one way or the other. It doesn't mean he can never surpass goku at any stage, because under the right circumstances it may very well happen in its own time, especially if he follows some of the advice Whis gave him about resting and just taking some time to relax once in a while.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
http://www.toei-animation.com/en/node/1856

A new artwork:
Diff%20DB.png

sakyot

7day crunchyroll trial, lets go :3

Is it free?

edit: just checked i need to cancel the account before the 14 days right?

edit2: Desculpe, mas devido a limitações de licenciamento, alguns vídeos podem estar indisponíveis em sua região.

Due to limitations on licensing, some videos might be unavailable on your region.
It's empty boys. = 0 videos.

Cancel account right away.
Crunchyroll the best.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Is it free?

edit: just checked i need to cancel the account before the 14 days right?

edit2: Desculpe, mas devido a limitações de licenciamento, alguns vídeos podem estar indisponíveis em sua região.

Due to limitations on licensing, some videos might be unavailable on your region.
It's empty boys. = 0 videos.

Cancel account right away.
Crunchyroll the best.
Lol all you need is a Chrome extension CR-Unblocker.

HeroR

Isnt he like actually pretty strong, above cell and freiza and everyone else, but pales in comparison to the Z fighters at the time and ofcourse majin buu?

Shin was stronger than all the Z-Fighters outside of the adult Saiyans, not including the fused characters.

caliph95

Piccolo said Shin was stronger than him but could be a dub

But of accurate he was stronger than all of them except the Saiyans (not include the kids besides Gotenks)

New ending is great

Isnt he like actually pretty strong, above cell and freiza and everyone else, but pales in comparison to the Z fighters at the time and ofcourse majin buu?
He is well above freeza, but below perfect cell, as illustrated by his fear of dabura

Kevinroc

Do you guys know how many hours until we get subtitles on Crunchyroll after the episode airing on japan?

The episodes usually go up on Crunchyroll on Saturdays around 6:15 PM PST. Not sure where you live.

Also not sure if the episode(s) will be up a little later than usual because we're getting the special. I don't watch One Piece so I have to ask if OP went up a little later than usual last week.

Top Bottom