• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

JohnDoe

Banned
Goku becoming stronger than Beerus might be a good thing because this means that future villains are going to be more of a threat now and the stakes will be higher again.

daveo42

Banned
I think I'm going to go get something to eat instead of waiting around refreshing a page I know won't load for some time.

jstripes

Banned
DLlH5hrX4AAPpXL.jpg:large

After they fired all those people they fucking deserve it.

Magwik

Banned
Considering how fast they got Jiren stuff figures out, I'm going to guess that silhouette is a character from the next arc, or later in this arc if things go past the tournament.
I will buy the whole set.

It's weird to include next arc in the set though? Unless the next arc is Goku, Gohan, and Hit then I am okay with that

They'd only introduced King Kai and Yenma at that point. There's a difference between them and something like Zeno or Beerus though.

There really wasn't a difference back then. When King Kai was introduced he was introduced as the top god of the universe. Then later on it was revealed that he's just a second-rank god who only supervises the Northern Galaxy of the mortal plane.

Similarly when Yenma was introduced he was introduced as the gatekeeper of the whole afterlife plane, and then later on it was revealed that he really only has jurisdiction over Earth's Hell.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Considering how fast they got Jiren stuff figures out, I'm going to guess that silhouette is a character from the next arc, or later in this arc if things go past the tournament.
I will buy the whole set.

Nope. The name is 'Tournament of Power Climax Arc" set. holy shit.

NeonZ

I'm surprised Damon didn't pop up in this episode. One of the early summaries for the special had mentioned Universe 4's hidden fighters. It didn't say they did anything, but that seemed to imply they'd be revealed.

Hydrus

Hit vs Jiren! I remember wanting this last year and everyone said it wasn't going to happen. In your face!!

Top Bottom