• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Holy shit that new form. O.O

Goku's like the fucking Terminator in that state, I was shook the entire time. At full strength he's gonna knock Jiren into next week.

jstripes

Banned
EVERYBODY: PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS THE EPISODE WITHOUT SPOILER TAGS UNTIL THE STREAMING SERVICES GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER AND EVERYONE CAN WATCH IT LEGITIMATELY.

attachment.php

is it not possible for crunchyroll to expand their server capacity? (i mean not now but in general)

how often does something like this happen?

ajim

Holy shit that new form. O.O

Goku's like the fucking Terminator in that state, I was shook the entire time. At full strength he's gonna knock Jiren into next week.
dunno I still feel like jiren was more powerful even with goku in that state. Jiren us just on another level. Dude is amazing

Good god.

That new form is legit terrifying. That's the best sell of speed and power I've seen in the series, it reminded me a lot of Saitama vs. Boros in OPM. And that's a very good thing.

Waiting for the sub is killing me. I have my PC hooked up to my 50 inch TV already to go, delicious dinner made and in waiting too. I'm sitting here with nothing to do other than wait. Sure I have a tablet and netflix to keep me occupied, but...but...ME WANT 109+110 SUB NOW WITH THE FULL REALIZATION THAT SUBBING TAKES WORK, AND I RESPECT THOSE WHO DO IT A LOT....but i need new form in my veins now!

Edit: Also I wanna see
Goku get his ass whooped and being fully serious. He goes all out and takes a pounding from what I've read. I can't wait.

Edit: Another thing. Given that I've been a big fan of the Dragon Ball franchise for 28 years, one would think I would be posting in here a lot, but I don't want to take the risk of saying something really stupid. I think I'm too self conscious.

dunno I still feel like jiren was more powerful even with goku in that state. Jiren us just on another level. Dude is amazing

Wouldn't be a stretch to say that Goku was not at peak condition though given the way the fight was going before he transformed. That's why I said "at full strength".

And it definitely feels like it's getting setup for a rematch before the tournament ends, with him not being eliminated.

Crocodile

It's over an hour past regular posting time and there are still no episodes for me to watch

only-five-more-minutes-until-i-have-six-hours-left-of-my-shift-81003.gif

I know people are trying their best on the other side but still :(

HardRojo

Fucking hell. And there are no signs of them uploading the episode... I might just call it quits for today and watch it first thing tomorrow, I don't know.

Top Bottom