• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2 - Announcement Trailer | PS4, XB1, PC

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
BKjfwvam

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7B7ZvcrOXQ

Official site: dragonballxenoverse2.com

The sequel builds upon the original game with enhanced graphics in what promises to be the “largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed.” It offers a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date, among a multitude of new features and special upgrades. Additional details and features will be revealed at E3 2016 between June 14 and 16.

“The Dragon Ball franchise is a crown jewel and a perennial fan-favorite of Bandai Namco Entertainment’s robust anime video game portfolio and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will build upon that illustrious legacy.” said Bandai Namco Entertainment America vice president of marketing Eric Hartness. “With Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, we’re working diligently with the Dimps team to pull out all the stops and push the Dragon Ball video game experience to new heights.”

http://gematsu.com/2016/05/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

CryptiK

Same graphics as the last game, extremely disappointing wish it looked like the CG bits at the end. They looked amazing.

I'm not too excited seeing dimps name on it again. I enjoyed the last from a fan service aspect but if we're taking a round 2 I want a much better combat system instead of a spam SSJ supers to win setup again. Replaying the altered timelines isn't going to be something that sells me on it alone for the second time round.

Sephzilla

Current gen only gives me some hope the arenas and stuff are going to be less restrictive. Coming out this year, however, makes me concerned that some of the issues from the first game aren't going to be addressed.

BHK3

Banned
If they fix the piss poor combat and awful rpg loot mechanics I'm in, otherwise I'll watch everything on youtube.

The Bardock/Future Trunks scenes looked quite nice, but the rest kind of just looked like Xenoverse 1? Wonder if this is current-gen only just for the West.

If they can fix the issues that xenoverse 1 had and make the arenas bigger and more interactive, i'm in for sure.

Character models and their animations already look a ton better in that short trailer.

T-Rex.

Banned
That Gohan kamehameha and Future Trunks turning Super Saiyan still gets me hyped.

No RNG please and I'll get it day one.

Sephzilla

I do have to say that seeing the Freiza/Bardock and Namek stuff again makes me a tad worried we're going to see recycled content.

Edit - Granted, its a DBZ game. So the story is always going to be the same.

That Gohan kamehameha and Future Trunks turning Super Saiyan still gets me hyped.

No RNG please and I'll get it day one.
Yes, if they fix the RNG and balance issues this will be my dream DBZ game.

Hopefully it's less of a grind fest than 1. I stopped at the majin Buu fight because it got so tedious
I did beat the main story but yeah the balance in the first game is pretty bad. Once you get Blue Hurricane and the Monkey mission, levels are not an issue anymore.

Mendrox

The movie content will be awesome to play.

You mean the movie content and the new tourney from Super, right? ;-)

I will get Xenoverse 2 even though I didn't really like the grindy Xenoverse.

Hopefuly the will pack it full with everything new and awesome new modes. :)

Alienous

I didn't play enough of Xenoverse to not recognize that the first half of the trailer footage isn't Xenoverse 1.

Man, that looks awful.

Hopefully the second half isn't just CG.

Top Bottom