• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaOwner

Another 4 tries and no Vegeta. Don't think I'll have any chance to cope against him in hard mode. I only have one TEQ fighter out of all my characters so far!

Does anyone know who Freiza is supposed to partner up with? I tried Ginyu but no luck. Who else?
Dodoria and Zarbon are the only two I've seen so far.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
CKTKOshWEAAygEH.png:large

:sigh

Dandte

Finally went home and added myself to the sheet. Loading the firendlist takes forever on my phone so i inly added the SSR Accounts. But i deleted all of my current friends for gaffers, so pls throw me a request, my ssr goku wants to help you :)
Btw Brono, you are full.

chrono01

Working on it, made an agi/tec deck and now I'm waiting for the stamina regen.
Same. I just completed the Goku event, since I just found out that he's an AGL-type.

I don't think I'll have enough time to get that Vegeta drop though, not even playing on Hard. I've read some horror stories in here on his potential drop-rate, and he's only around until Tuesday. :(

Edit: Sorry, I meant TEQ-type.

chrono01

Btw Brono, you are full.
I am? It says I'm at 19/24 Friends, but I do have 30 pending Friend Requests. Maybe that's what's doing it? I'll try removing a few and seeing if that fixes things.

Edit: Yeah, that did it. Apaprently only 30 pending requests can be up at a time, so make sure to clear your lists!

Also, sorry for the double post.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Same. I just completed the Goku event, since I just found out that he's an AGL-type.

I don't think I'll have enough time to get that Vegeta drop though, not even playing on Hard. I've read some horror stories in here on his potential drop-rate, and he's only around until Tuesday. :(
I got 1 from normal; you can do it.

Dandte

so far i have 6 ssr TEQ Vegeta Friends + are pending and only 1 PHY. Looks like the 16 cost ssr Chars are really really rare. Same with Goku. Some STR only one AGL. And the AGL Goku is such a monster iirc on max lvl he has more than 1600 hp more than STR Goku. But they close up when they are UR.

chrono01

BTW, to those on my Friend List, sorry for the lower level of my Vegeta. Trust me when I say I'll work hard on training him once I finish with Vegeta's SR event. Right now though, all of my stamina is going towards that.

Dandte

BTW, to those on my Friend List, sorry for the lower level of my Vegeta. Trust me when I say I'll work hard on training him once I finish with Vegeta's SR event. Right now though, all of my stamina is going towards that.

Don't worry. Using the N to R method gives you an extrem exp boost. You will catch up in no time, and good luck on you vegeta farming!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

The N to what now?

Dandte

Hmm, N to R method? I must learn more!

And thanks, hopefully getting his drop won't be too painful.

I will just quote a reddit user

"If you have lots of N characters from FP pulls that you are just using for fodder, I have a good tip for you guys. Level up the N rarity fodder to level 20, which should take roughly 8-9k exp. Z-Awaken them using common medals, and then use those units as training fodder. They give around 29k exp, and 44k if the attribute matches."

Note Characters Char like N Videl or N Tenshinhan don't work with this method. Only the "no-name fodder"

chrono01

"If you have lots of N characters from FP pulls that you are just using for fodder, I have a good tip for you guys. Level up the N rarity fodder to level 20, which should take roughly 8-9k exp. Z-Awaken them using common medals, and then use those units as training fodder. They give around 29k exp, and 44k if the attribute matches."

Note Characters Char like N Videl or N Tenshinhan don't work with this method. Only the "no-name fodder"
Nice, thanks for this. I'll definitely adopt that method from here on out.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
So how do I unlock the harder versions of the event? I have completed all the normal modes and it didn't unlock the harder modes.

EDIT: also sent a friend request to all the SSR folk and added my account to the list in the OT.

Kettch

Just used up my stones and managed to pull an SSR Teq Vegeta...to go along with the SSR Teq Vegeta that I rerolled for. I don't know, is that even good? Will a level 2 Super Attack even do much?

EDIT: Also, does anyone know if there's expected to be another use for an extra SSR, or should I just feed him in?

Slaythe

I'm French, and it's on the Play Store.

Well, enlighten me please ? It's not on mine. And I'm not dumb, I ended up getting the US app, if I could find it on english stores and jp store, and not french, I'd hardly believe it's on my end.

Do you have a link to the french version then ? =) This way I can download it.

Because my google play doesn't find it. And all I find on google is the Us version (which gives me an error on my phone).

I ended up getting it through a proxy anyway, but still. If they ever update it I'd rather have the legit thing.

XiaNaphryz

Wouldn't it be best to stockpile Awakening medals for your better cards?

So I decided to use my Frieza/ Captain Ginyu combo on my tablet while I continue to try rerolling on my phone (still zero luck on getting an SSR) turns out they don't even have a link! Pretty darn annoying.

Permanently A

What is Friend Point Summon? It seems too good to be true because I can apparently get 10 characters with the free points they gave me.

XiaNaphryz

What is Friend Point Summon? It seems too good to be true because I can apparently get 10 characters with the free points they gave me.

You'll mainly get N draws with the occasional R. Apparently there's a very very small chance at drawing a SR as well. But expect mainly Ns as upgrade fodder.

Some really strange character decisions in this game.

As far as I know, there is no Goten, young Trunks, no super saiyans aside from Goku/Vegeta, no older Gohan (not even Cell saga Gohan), no Buu, no other forms of Freiza or Cell, no Pikkon, and the list goes on and on and on.

But then Videl has at least three forms that I have gotten. Pui Pui has a card. Yakon has two cards. I realize the game needs cannon fodder and scrubs to train everyone else because that's the type of game it is (I'm also a huge PAD fan), but the omissions are killing me right now.

They're really picking and choosing characters from all over the place. It's strange. I would love to see some of the movies get some love as well. Get Cooler, Broly, Bardock, Future Gohan, Lord Slug, and all those other guys in the game.

Anyway, the only SRs that I have thus far are Goku, Cell, and Chi Chi. Kind of bummed, but my team is doing alright. I need to get a better purple dude, even though Chiaotzu is donging right now. Super INT + Level 25.

EDIT: Just saw Nail has at least three cards in this game. I need to find him.

it's the lowest of low pulls, for when you need training partners or want to try for a rare with really low odds

Really pleasant surprise when I got (R) From Hell and Back Trunks (Teen) yesterday doing that. He's easily the best draw I've had from friends summon thus far.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Some really strange character decisions in this game.

As far as I know, there is no Goten, young Trunks, no super saiyans aside from Goku/Vegeta, no older Gohan (not even Cell saga Gohan), no Buu, no other forms of Freiza or Cell, no Pikkon, and the list goes on and on and on.

But then Videl has at least three forms that I have gotten. Pui Pui has a card. Yakon has two cards. I realize the game needs cannon fodder and scrubs to train everyone else because that's the type of game it is (I'm also a huge PAD fan), but the omissions are killing me right now.

They're really picking and choosing characters from all over the place. It's strange. I would love to see some of the movies get some love as well. Get Cooler, Broly, Bardock, Future Gohan, Lord Slug, and all those other guys in the game.

Anyway, the only SRs that I have thus far are Goku, Cell, and Chi Chi. Kind of bummed, but my team is doing alright. I need to get a better purple dude, even though Chiaotzu is donging right now. Super INT + Level 25.

EDIT: Just saw Nail has at least three cards in this game. I need to find him.

Really pleasant surprise when I got (R) From Hell and Back Trunks (Teen) yesterday doing that. He's easily the best draw I've had from friends summon thus far.

Pretty sure future updates add more characters.

Yaari

I had an Android 18 from Friend Summon.

Anyway I like the game, gameplay isn't that great IMO. Will see how long it remains interesting. Love the DBZ aspect of it though. We'll see what is to come. They got plenty of content coming up from what I have seen.

I couldn't get into One Piece because of not knowing the characters. That's no issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom