• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

LNBL

Dunno if i should continue with my Teq majin vegeta team in WT or use mono villains or even mono agl.

Thoughts?

LNBL

how good is that majin vegeta ? atk 10 ? dupes ?
Cant enter the game atm, but I think his SA was 9 and i also have a dupe in my box that i can use on him for potential.

Just realized I could probably run my Mono Extreme team and choose a LR Broly as a friend and do some bigggg damage without having to waste items later on in a MV nuke team

Servers are up, the Broly banner is the exact same as the first one, same featured units. Didn't think to look if MV or Gohan are on it but they're certainly not featured

also reminder for newer players that to awaken Broly you need like 100 million zeni and 77 of each gold capsule medal (king kai, south kai etc.)

Servers are up, the Broly banner is the exact same as the first one, same featured units. Didn't think to look if MV or Gohan are on it but they're certainly not featured

also reminder for newer players that to awaken Broly you need like 100 million zeni and 77 of each gold capsule medal (king kai, south kai etc.)

The same banner?? Weak... I'll skip

Nvm vegeta is on the banner now but he not featured so still weak

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Finally got an SSR from the ticket banner. Teq Kid Buu

Sec0nd

LR Broly is my kryptonite. Had 40 stones I all accidentally pulled on the banner, which I totally wasn't planning. No LR but I did get INT Turles so that's something I guess.

Got another PHY Ultimate Gohan for full dupe unlock. He better be chosen as the LR dude now! >:O

I still seriously doubt they're going to upgrade an existing unit into an LR regardless of what verbiage they used (it's full of awkward translations). It's never happened before and this game isn't exactly known for doing things that won't make them a crapton of money somehow.

I'd love to be wrong of course because if VB gets even just a 20% leader skill upgrade I'd be a super happy camper

Ok finally made a db space box: https://dbz.space/box/lnbl

What team would you guys use in the WT?

I would just run an Extreme team with the usual suspects and get a friend LR Broly. Bring a ki item to ensure Broly can definitely super, ghost ushers, and you should be set for 20x. Guess I'd use Rose, Black, AGI GF, Omega, maybe even SV just to nullify normal attacks. Your entire game plan is basically gonna be stalling until Broly enters the field and Supers, killing everything.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I am about to make a mistake

yup, mistake confirmed. 0 SSR multi.

Cruxist

Looking forward to WT this time around in GBL. I think it'll be the second time I've entered outside of my JPN account. Here's my team:

Rose
Buuhan
Turles
FP Frieza/Teq Golden Frieza
Majin Vegeta
Old Broly

Not really planning on hitting up 20x. Just want to get the 20 wins. Shouldn't take too long with this setup, and obviously orb changer items, etc...

Wow... I thought I was going to be making a mistake as well, but pulled on LR banner:
- Teq Buu (Super)
- Agl SS2 Vegeta
- Int Super Baby 2
- Int Turles

Probably the best 10 pull I've ever had.

Wow... I thought I was going to be making a mistake as well, but pulled on LR banner:
- Teq Buu (Super)
- Agl SS2 Vegeta
- Int Super Baby 2
- Int Turles

Probably the best 10 pull I've ever had.

That TEQ Super Buu needs a dokkan like no one's business. It's such a crappy unit with some half-decent potential.

ffvorax

Instantly used new stones to pull on the SSJ4 banner....
STR Metal Rilldo... guess could be a decent villain card to keep...

I want the Goku SSJ4... :(

Anoregon

Rilldo is actually great on Omega-lead STR teams.

If you have Omega, then you officially have the best friends forever Str team of blocking. Omega and Rildo link up surprisingly well and Rildo particularly can take a ton of damage. He also has the rare (in Str anyway) greatly reduce attack. It can make hard hitters hit like babies against him.

That TEQ Super Buu needs a dokkan like no one's business. It's such a crappy unit with some half-decent potential.

He gets one soon-ish. Spoiler: he's still crappy. Most Buus are crap, the Majin link set is garbage.

Also did 2 singles and the theory is bunk, I got 2 Rs. Aint touching that filth no more

He gets one soon-ish. Spoiler: he's still crappy. Most Buus are crap, the Majin link set is garbage.

Also did 2 singles and the theory is bunk, I got 2 Rs. Aint touching that filth no more

I guess I deserve that then - I dash your hopes with the Singles theory, you dash mine with Super Buu.

You'd think that the strongest bad-guy from DBZ would actually be half decent, but the only good one of the group is Buuhan.

ffvorax

Rilldo is actually great on Omega-lead STR teams.

If you have Omega, then you officially have the best friends forever Str team of blocking. Omega and Rildo link up surprisingly well and Rildo particularly can take a ton of damage. He also has the rare (in Str anyway) greatly reduce attack. It can make hard hitters hit like babies against him.

Well nice then, but I still don't have Omega STR... :\

I overall don't have a nice Villain pool, well I have Black, Frieza, Omega PHY, Buu PHY... I can probably do a PHY villain team lol

You weren't joking. The Dokkan is really not great. At least I can farm his SA up (kinda) and make him a halfway decent healer for Extreme teams. His links are garbage, too.

Man, hopes dashed with that pull. At least I opened a dupe path with Super Baby 2.

denebj

Neo Member
What is optimal Broly WT team ?

I am thinking :

- LR Broly
- Fasha - Broly Link + Orb Changer
- Goten Kid - Orb Changer
- Gogeta - Broly Link
- Teen Gohan - Broly Link
- SSJ3 Vegeta - Tank

Item : STR Puar / TOM / Sensu / Dende

What do you guys think :)

Broly and fasha are best friends forever, the rest of your team almost doesn't matter, she'll give him 24 ki every time as long as you ignore the orbs she changes.

I'd change the Fasha for orb changer Buu or drop her entirely unless you don't mind going Great Ape. She's really not great support since she doesn't have FB or SS links. She gives 1 ki and 700 attack, hardly BFF status. I'd also add another blocker like Golden Frieza or Janemba or SV.

Also you don't actually want to get 24 ki with Broly in WT, 12 is better. With 2 LR Broly's, bring ushers, senzus, a +3ki item and an orb changing item for when RNG absolutely fucks your rotations and you're golden, you will never not super.

I think my WT team is gonna be: Rose - Black - LR Broly - AGI Golden Frieza - STR Buu (Good) - Super Vegito - Friend LR Broly. Broly will almost always start with 8 ki thanks to +3 from Rose/Black and PFB, so supering won't be an issue. The blockers take the hits, if no Broly is in the round I just use an usher.

Analysis of the bad Broly banner in case people are tempted to splurge https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/6o9wb8/never_tell_me_the_odds_lr_broly_banner/

Anoregon

Yeah, I knew it was a dumb move pulling. Only reason I did a multi was because I was back over 100 stones and there's nothing I'm saving for in the immediate future.

It's also the only way to get Broly so you kinda have no choice if you want him. Bamco knows what they're doing

All those amazing links don't matter if you aren't supering, and broly doesn't have great ki links in the first place.
Any card that makes it easy for lr's to hit mega colossal is bff.
Even if you don't want 24ki in WT, fasha still makes it easy for broly to get the +9 ki he needs for aoe.

All those amazing links don't matter if you aren't supering, and broly doesn't have great ki links in the first place.
Any card that makes it easy for lr's to hit mega colossal is bff.
Even if you don't want 24ki in WT, fasha still makes it easy for broly to get the +9 ki he needs for aoe.

what are you talking about, he has PFB. The best Saiyan ki link. Pair him with Rose or Black and he gets 5 ki.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah I'm playing it like closer to an Old Broly team which is just focused on giving him ki. Though I mixed some tanks in there just in case

z3KvFMU.jpg

I don't see Rosé or black in his team lineup.

On an Extreme team? That's weird. You're running weird Extreme teams.

Smart-alecking aside, on a Mono team he starts with 8 ki minimum because everyone has PFB. You can run orb changers as floaters if you want of course but his 12 ki does so much damage already I don't bother, usually, except for WT.

edit: I think I'm running it like this. Rose's boost is more than enough with Broly's damage and it gives me more HP. Although it probably doesn't matter if I get supered.

omg the links that appear in the lower left when you have SV, VB, and Gogeta beside one another is so amazing.

Finally finished the 24 medals for SSJKK Goku. Now I need 20 for Pikkon D:

So, from my very first multipull I got the SSJ4 Goku, the STR Ssj GT Trunks and Black Goku. Should I keep doing my next 3 multipulls from the SSJ4 Goku banner for more STR SSRs? Or should I try something new? Bear in mind that I am a new player :)

^oh dude I totally forgot about those guys, that's even more safe than Golden Frieza and SV since Broly kills on the first attack anyway! I might just do that too, good shout

So, from my very first multipull I got the SSJ4 Goku, the STR Ssj GT Trunks and Black Goku. Should I keep doing my next 3 multipulls from the SSJ4 Goku banner for more STR SSRs? Or should I try something new? Bear in mind that I am a new player :)

that's really good! There are two more really good units on the goku banner for an all-strength (what we call mono STR) team (SSJ3 GT Goku and Gogeta), but if you want to diversify, Vegeta's banner has him as well as Rose and Vegito Blue, who are the rainbow leaders for villains and heroes, respectively. It's up to you, they're both good options for a beginning player.

denebj

Neo Member
Yeah I have pretty much all the cards so there is a lot of option but I ran Mono STR last time.
I guess optimal would be running TUR and LR Broly :-D

I could do a Villain team with Rose / Black / Janemba / Broly / Orb Changer possibly or Turtle.
Replace Janemba with TEQ GF or AGL GF for more tankiness. That might work the best. I have like 900 STR puar so that's a good backup.

I like Rose team better than Broly. But you probably get more Broly friend if you use Broly so at least you do not get stuck with bad rotation.

For Mono STR , SSJ Gotenks, SSJ GT Goku, and SSJ2 Trunks give him Saiyan Linage and PFB (+1 ki and +2 ki) and SSJ (10% atk). So that could work too. Adding SSJ3 Vegeta for tankiness

^oh dude I totally forgot about those guys, that's even more safe than Golden Frieza and SV since Broly kills on the first attack anyway! I might just do that too, good shout

that's really good! There are two more really good units on the goku banner for an all-strength (what we call mono STR) team (SSJ3 GT Goku and Gogeta), but if you want to diversify, Vegeta's banner has him as well as Rose and Vegito Blue, who are the rainbow leaders for villains and heroes, respectively. It's up to you, they're both good options for a beginning player.

Thanks for the tips!

What should I do with the random R's from the pulls?

Top Bottom