• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Hellix

Finally started doing Shenron's dokkan event. This GT team feels sad without SSJ4 Goku but that double Gogeta tho.

2NbsAmD.jpg

LR Piccolo?
Keep enough orb for INT Gogeta/LR Gohan no dupe.
Spend the rest on him!
Not sure to put crit/dodge on him tho...

Yeh LR. I'm pretty sure too I got enough for all three(or maybe 100% LR and do all nodes except paths for Gohan/Gogeta). His SA is 2(didn't bother too much since he's a tank and I don't think he does enough damage to go through all the work even at SA 20) so I'll probably do evade.

To all those that thought I'd end up needing 1 more medal for LR Goku, jokes on you suckers :D!

f6cefdca30c75a9d5b352ce9eb752d80.png

So is it worth it to farm for Super Baby 1?

I had all the required medals but then had to spend most of the Gohan medals to DA Possessed Gohan for LR Goku farm

He's nice for LR Frieza. Not absolutely necessary but can end up being the hardest hitter depending on what droppable AGL units you have.

So what characters should I replace them with?
https://dbz.space/box/Khansolo97

STR: Grandpa Gohan, Mercenary Tao.
INT: Chilled, King Vegeta, Android 16.

Aiii

So not worth it
I was so happy to go back to my Fusions team that I did a no-item Stage 4 Boss Rush:
Lowest my health got was 222k from 320k. I only got hit by one single super all run. That was fun.

Must be nice to have leader skills. can't relate.
I don't even have OS or SSJ4 Gogeta

Also I watched Nanogenix clear boss rush 5 under 14 minutes with a fusion team yesterday. Many of them were 100% but it was still pretty nutty to see all those bosses get 1-turned

MiTYH

My first LR Goku stage 4 drop! Holy hell, only took 3 days. Still need to get 4 more, but hey, I'm okay with this.

And... I surprised myself. Went looking for my original early LR Goku copy and apparently I got him to SA 10 before. So, that's a bonus! Much less of a grind now, and I alreayd have more of the R--> SSR Goku copies ready for the duplicate. Only at 180something medals, but should be doable within the timeframe

Of course I got a double drop for the last card drop I needed... but I'm done with card farming and can switch to stage 3. And I don't even have enough medals to DA my first LR yet. I think I had great luck on drops.

Cruxist

So, are the dupe cards for LR Goku from stage 4 rare? Because I got 2 on my 4 runs this morning. This grind is going to kill me.

So, are the dupe cards for LR Goku from stage 4 rare? Because I got 2 on my 4 runs this morning. This grind is going to kill me.

I believe it's 15% chance to drop 1-2 cards, so sorta rare. I just got my 3rd 2x drop this morning, which finally maxed out my SA and potential, with 1 left over. Now I can dokkan him..... in 500 more medals. I've still never gotten more than 7x medals in a run.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Guyyyyssss, I'm so far behind on LR Goku. I honestly don't know if I'll do it before the time limit is up. :(

I pretty much just started yesterday. Been doing stage 4 with my bulma team pretty easily.

MicH

Yay, got my Goku to SA10. That makes it, what, 13 Goku drops from stage 4? Got all paths open. Currently at 320 medals.

Chucker

LR'd Goku at SA10 and all 4 Paths.
TUR'd Int Goku with the medals from stage 2.
Gonna finish Kid Vegeta and then I think I need to chill.

I don't get it bamco. Why is the TEQ orbs not open 2 times today since its once every day and today was TEQ day?!??

Also they need to improve drops so bad.

I don't get it bamco. Why is the TEQ orbs not open 2 times today since its once every day and today was TEQ day?!??

Also they need to improve drops so bad.

Yeah I'm actually kind of worried about this. I don't think, even with the TEQ event open every day, there'll be enough medium orbs to 100% him.
Does anyone know if the Orb prize will be given if you just open all paths, or do you legit have to be 100%?

Yeah I'm actually kind of worried about this. I don't think, even with the TEQ event open every day, there'll be enough medium orbs to 100% him.
Does anyone know if the Orb prize will be given if you just open all paths, or do you legit have to be 100%?

You have to be 100%. They added that in an update.

Also make sure you take the middle path even if there are lots of orb spaces on the map for the other paths. Middle just gives you the most medium orbs overall.

Meneses

Medium orbs in general are fucked, I always run out of them way before the other ones. They're used too much and don't drop enough.

Getting no TEQ dupes has paid off. Had enough orbs to 100% LR Goku.

Same, zero dupes for any of my TEQ characters except the Golden Frieza I got a few days ago, but I haven't used it yet because I'm considering farming his SA when Res F comes back. I'm gonna see how that strikes me before I decide which path I open. I 100%'d Goku and I still have well over 2k medium and small orbs and 200 large. Only put orbs into MZ, Gotenks, SSJ Trunks and now LR Goku out of all my TEQ characters.

Voror

I wonder if I should have saved my TEQ orbs now, though I won't be doing that LR Goku event anytime soon I guess.

Got a bunch of character who just need Elder or Supreme Kai medals including Bulma. I've gotten enough dupes I can unlock all her paths though not sure if I have enough orbs yet. Probably not though.

I saw you can get one of each kind of medal for clearing Stage 12 of the Future Trunks event, but ran into a block since it wants a fully dokkaned Trunks, which isn't happening right now.

ffvorax

Short on teq medium orbs here too... I had a lot but just before the event I got godtenks and used a lot with him... Then I realized I should have keep them for lr Goku... I hope in these three weeks I will gather enough to max it, but probably yes. :p

Drowning in teq orbs.

Phy orbs is a goddamn post apocalyptic wasteland though. I've got too many good phy units and I'm parched; I got these cheeseburgers man.

Its the opposite for me. Gogeta, then the Zamasu dupes is killing my TEQ count so hard its not even funny. :(

Meanwhile PHY has a shit ton along with INT. Not really pulling dupes for those as much types. STR is also a wasteland. AGL is getting there.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ah okay. Well not sure if I'll be able to put a team together for it by the time it finishes so if not just hope it comes around again I guess.

It's normally up every Saturday at 50 stamina for stage 3 and 4. The current event is that it's half stamina and up every day.

As for me, I'm at 1 dupe drop and 117 medals after using all my stamina on stage 4 (no stones) for about the past day. I get 10 drops more often than 5 drops which is nice. Looks like I'll comfortably have him LR'd by the time the event ends, but not sure about what SA level he'll be. Given my lack of Korin medals, using the farmable goku that dokkans to teq SSJ is not a viable option.

Watch we're all going to get LR Goku and only 10% of us will be able to use him in a halfway decent team due to his 99 cost :p

I still don't have enough cost limit to use LR Androids and I've been playing for 340 days.

Watch we're all going to get LR Goku and only 10% of us will be able to use him in a halfway decent team due to his 99 cost :p

I still don't have enough cost limit to use LR Androids and I've been playing for 340 days.

You must have low rank, I have fewer days and at rank 348 my team cost is 413. You gotta grind that story mode now.

Aiii

So not worth it

I have been playing for less time than you have, though, getting rank is fairly easy with all the x3 and x4 quest xp.

Yeah like others said, pump that rank up, pump that rank way, way up! You get more STA and more team cost. If you don't have anything to do right now, do story it's x3 atm I believe. If you're a low enough rank you should be able to keep doing the story events and getting enough xp to keep ranking up.

That's 1 done. Went pretty hard on this one. Likely won't go as hard on the second copy, Plenty of time left.

Damn you're actually grinding out 1554 medals? I just EKed the remaining 10 lol, I rather just break even than doing that grind again. Good job on the Rainbow LR Goku though he hits pretty hard at SA 20, Crit, Spirit Bomb. I had one where he did 1.5mill against the kid vegeta which isn't too bad tbh.

I have been playing for less time than you have, though, getting rank is fairly easy with all the x3 and x4 quest xp.

Nice Hercule LR. I'm 1 away from getting a second of his SR card to SA 10.

Damn you're actually grinding out 1554 medals? I just EKed the remaining 10 lol, I rather just break even than doing that grind again. Good job on the Rainbow LR Goku though he hits pretty hard at SA 20, Crit, Spirit Bomb. I had one where he did 1.5mill against the kid vegeta which isn't too bad tbh.

Yeah there's fuck-all else for me to do rn except farm gems or training locations. I prioritize 10 kais over that. I'd rather do this grind and skip the angel goku or INT Trunks grind.

Yeah there's fuck-all else for me to do rn except farm gems or training locations. I prioritize 10 kais over that. I'd rather do this grind and skip the angel goku or INT Trunks grind.

Fair point. Due to past experience I will not pull either of those units till they're obsolete lol. I'm doing the kid vegeta strike, so far card drops have been kind I'm 2 for 2

Finally got all the paths filled out. Already SA20, so I'm good with this campaign! ^^

Rl7iGvVl.jpg

Question, should I get my INT SSB Vegeta to SA10? I currently have 14 Elder Kais, plus 6 I can grab from the baba shop on top of the other 10 coming from the LR campaign?

SSB Vegeta is at SA1 with 3 paths unlocked except for the bottom right and all my leads and noteworthy units are at SA10. I didn't think I would have such a surplus, so I didn't bother unlocking that path... :S

Finally got all the paths filled out. Already SA20, so I'm good with this campaign! ^^

Rl7iGvVl.jpg

Question, should I get my INT SSB Vegeta to SA10? I currently have 14 Elder Kais, plus 6 I can grab from the baba shop on top of the other 10 coming from the LR campaign?

SSB Vegeta is at SA1 with 3 paths unlocked except for the bottom right and all my leads and noteworthy units are at SA10. I didn't think I would have such a surplus, so I didn't bother unlocking that path... :S

damn that rainbow Godtenks. I got 5/6 of your units :D.

I CAN awaken my TEQ Trunks but I'm trying o get him to SA 10 he's at 4 so far.

Voror

I just realized I never used the SSR ticket for Baba's shop. Is there a general recommendation on who to go with or does it not really matter? I've got an AGL SS Future Gohan already.

L Thammy

wavt0wmitiawrtbim[er

Accidentally purchased a stamina refill with a Dragon Stone right before I ranked up.

Actually, I'm if I did it or the game wigged out. I'm pretty sure I had enough stamina to do the mission I clicked on, but the stamina meter wasn't refreshing. So I clicked the button for it anyway, clicked home, and then I got "now loading" for like two full minutes, then my stamina meter refreshed immediately followed by it a window telling me that I bought more stamina.

I just realized I never used the SSR ticket for Baba's shop. Is there a general recommendation on who to go with or does it not really matter? I've got an AGL SS Future Gohan already.

Is that the one that lets you get Full Power Freeza? If so, get him.

Top Bottom