• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

150 stones for login bonuses, that´s neat, guess I'll save those for ssb banner and just use what I have now on fusions.
Pretty lame there doesn't seem there will be a sale though.

weshes195

150 stones for login bonuses, that´s neat, guess I'll save those for ssb banner and just use what I have now on fusions.
Pretty lame there doesn't seem there will be a sale though.

Don't forget this is only part 1. They will be announcing the blue banner later and will probably announce the dragon sale with it.

I misread and thought it said 1 elder kai per multi, but it's 10 elder kais per multi, that's insane.
I've already got omega at SA6, so I'll prolly use some kais on karoly since I have that node unlocked for him already.
That is if I don't pull another godlead with the tickets though.

Don't forget this is only part 1. They will be announcing the blue banner later and will probably announce the dragon sale with it.
Yeah I hope so.

LNBL

Crap! Just pulled FP freeza with a single summon, need to rush to get those 10 medals before the events dissapears for 1000 days again

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
My second ticket was PHY Kid Buu

PcLy49v.png

Fourth was STR SSJ3 Vegeta

Rp3fAnW.jpg

Got TEQ perfect Cell...even though nuking is useless now feelsbadman. Also my 4th INT Vegito ughhhhh

also got SSR SSJ 3 goku, SSR INT Gohan.

56 tickets to go, I really want at least 1 SV dupe and Godtenks, pls...

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Is the mysterious ritual banner worth wasting 50 stones on?

Also, why is the global banner saying I only have 9 tickets? Pretty sure I was give 19 tickets

weshes195

Hmm, got a dupe Gogeta everything else was trash. Can't really complain though only had 19 tickets and I can now max Gogeta's orbs for his SA since I just bought all those elder kais.

I guess fate wanted me to max his SA power lol

Hopefully get non dupes in the upcoming banner.

What a shit banner
58 tickets, 3 dupes SSR (Phy SSJ Kid Trunks, Phy SSGSS Vegeta, TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta)
2 new SSR (INT Ultimate Gohan, PHY Full Power Frieza)
56 tickets done, I'm doing 2 last YOLO pull...
Buuhan appears <3

Well that was an ok banner for me

2 crappy dupes (Phy kid buu and STR Sprit bomb goku)
2 Good dupes (Phy Broly and FP Freeza)
And 2 new cards (STR and AGL SSJ3 Goku that's not bad)
Hope everyone else had better luck.

Aurizen

I got a couple SSR in this ticket thing. Kinda disappointed I wanted Omega shenron or ssj3 gotenks or something. Least I got 400 stones for SSB Vegito.

I got banner Beerus and a SSR INT trunks I wonder if they're good?

Ihy. I wanted Godtenks & Buuhan and Omega, and maybe Gogeta, so far I got a hundred SR beerus and some pretty good but not game breaking SSRs
Which character is game breaking? Lol I want to know... For science.

I got a couple SSR in this ticket thing. Kinda disappointed I wanted Omega shenron or ssj3 gotenks or something. Least I got 400 stones for SSB Vegito.

I got banner Beerus and a SSR INT trunks I wonder if they're good?

SV, omega Shenron, Godtenks are all pretty game breaking. I want one SV dupe so I can unlock his path and Godtenks since my TEQ is lacking. OS is nice but my STR is decent even without him.

Edit: O dear double post :/

Kind of a non answer but they all are game breaking for different reasons
but personally Buuhan is the best out of them

Godtenks is a hard hitter when he is at 11 ki
Omega can lower defence and his ability can make enemies deal little damage
Buuhan heals and nukes so he's orb hungry.

AllGamer

The banner went up right before I had to leave for work -.- . Now I have to wait 8 hours before I can use my tickets...

Have 3 god leads already, so I am hoping for Buuhan and Godtenks :)

Also this game's a troll.
I wanted SV but still got Buuhan, fine. But why the heck do they have to troll me more by having Super Vegito event and not Buuhan ? :")

Got 4 SSR out of 48 tickets, is any of them good?

The ones at the left of the fusions gifted card

Phys kid buu is not that good
Buuhan is a GOD lead so that amazing
SSJ3 Vegeta dokkans and can work in a TEQ team
Trunks is alright but does get a dokkan later that makes him better

Get buuhan to SA 10 from his event. His super changes when he is at SA10

Sec0nd

Oh geez. I got super down on this banner. Luckily I had two SSRs on my last two single pulls I had. Last one being Omega, so I'm pretty happy.

Ended up with:
PHY SSB Vegeta
FP Freeza
INT Golden Freeza
Omega :)

I had 70 stones. So I'm pretty happy with my 4 new SSRs. Especially Omega.

15 tickets remain and so far
No SV, Buuhan, OS, Godtenks :(

Edit: Hercule to the right, Rainbow, SSJ 1, SSJ 2, SSJ 3! PHy broly FUCK dupe goddamn namco

Next pull is STR Broly...namco is toying with me.

MANUELF

Banned
Phys kid buu is not that good
Buuhan is a GOD lead so that amazing
SSJ3 Vegeta dokkans and can work in a TEQ team
Trunks is alright but does get a dokkan later that makes him better

Get buuhan to SA 10 from his event. His super changes when he is at SA10
Will try the event, hopefully is not that hard

Thanks for answering

Did 4 singles. Got shit. Did a Multi and got INT Mystic Gohan. Did another one and TEQ Beerus and Omega Shenron. Did another Multi and got Buuhan. Did another multi and got a dupe SSBKK Goku. Did another multi and got PHY FP Frieza. Did another multi got another FP Frieza and a dupe Gogeta. Did another multi got INT Super Baby 2 and INT SSJ Trunks.

I got blessssssssssed fam lmfao

Durden77

44 tickets, got 4 SSR.

Gogeta (dupe)
Teq Kid Buu
Family Goten
Metal Rildo

Ugh, of course the only dokkan fest character I get is a dupe.

Will try the event, hopefully is not that hard

Thanks for answering

The buuhan event is kind of an endurance run.

You start off with Int buuhan who has really high defence. After that he turns into STR buutenks who will super seal. Then He turns into INT buuicolo who heals a shit ton unless you have units with the "Power bestowed by god" link which is pretty limited. Finally he turn into TEQ buff buu then TEQ kid buu. If you have a really good team you could take him out during Buutenks and Buuicolo.

To get Buuhan to SA10 you have to grind the first stage to get SR buuhans which are awakened which give a 50% chance to raise his super attack. Good luck. I managed to beat him using a half decent AGL team.

Top Bottom