• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

100 tickets left. All dupes so far but the best one has to be the extra Gogeta.

So many Rs though, Baba is gonna get a work out in point distribution.

Welp I'm outta tickets. 86 got me
9 SSRs
STR Broly(Dupe)
PHY Broly(Dupe)
TEQ SSJ Vegeta Pride Regained
STR SSJ3 Goku
PHY Goku(Youth)(Giant Ape)(Dupe)
INT SSJ Gohan(Youth) Unyielding Sincerity
AGL SSJ3 Goku
TEQ Perfect Cell
INT VEgito(Dupe)

I HAVE RETURNED TO SHARE MY TICKET SUMMONS
I was banned for 2 weeks lol

Got 41 total. Spent 16 tickets, got jack shit, prepared for total disappointment then THIS happened

cjgi8ts.png

FINALLY GOT SV!!! So fucking stoked rn fam.

next multi: INT Ultimate Gohan (new).

Aaaaand that's that. 3 SSR, but I'm really fucking happy. 3 SSRs, all new, including SV, my second god lead (the other is Broly so, lol).

So question? Would it be worth it to get my FP Freeza to SA 10 then feed the dupes or just feed it to him now at SA 1. I would probably do the latter for Broly but Freeza is a hard hitter so I don't know.

Frieza rn has more long-term legs since he's PHY Cooler's best buddy and his passive scales extremely well. I'd max out Frieza's super with kais and dupe him up.

So question? Would it be worth it to get my FP Freeza to SA 10 then feed the dupes or just feed it to him now at SA 1. I would probably do the latter for Broly but Freeza is a hard hitter so I don't know.

39 Tickets on my main got me 10 SSRs

38 Tickets on my old account got me 4 SSRs but they were SV, Omega, Janemba and Nuova Shenron. Makes up for that shitty Christmas banner when I got 3 INT Vegito dupes.

BrunoM

78 tickets (f2p)

Have used 65 it got me

Str ssj3 goku (dupe all paths open now)
Str main buu good (dupe)
Str gogeta (dupe first going to open path)
Agl golden frieza (new yes a tank)
Agl SUPER VEGITO (NEW and 1 of the 3 I would want out of the banner)

Will go the 12 tickets left when I wake up hope the break rings luck ...

Just would want omega or phy brolly one of the 2 that's all

179 tickets done. Overall pretty satisfied even if I'd prefer a SV dupe and finally getting Godtenks. My very last ticket glitched out but whatever.

SSR List Dupes

AGL Bojack
TEQ Golden Frieza
INT Buuhan <3
INT Vegito
STR Gogeta <3
PHY Bardock
PHY SSB Vegeta

New SSR

STR Broly
INT Super #13

9 SSRs for 179 tickets is pretty terrible but meh thats how the dice rolls. I just hope it means I'll get SSB Vegito lol.

So with PHY Broly dupe, should I unlock a route with him? Is he really worth a damn? I still have like 20 Elder Kais, was hoping to get Buuhan or OS or something to ease my boxes burden but I got nothing spectacular.

33 tickets.

Pulled PHY Kid Buu, PHY SS2 Kid Goku.

Then I got trolled with a Bye Guys only to get Angry Kamehameha Goku.

Nothing else noteworthy. I was hoping to grab a second God lead but it wasn't meant to be. I'll sit on my stones until SSB Vegito comes along.

Durden77

So with PHY Broly dupe, should I unlock a route with him? Is he really worth a damn? I still have like 20 Elder Kais, was hoping to get Buuhan or OS or something to ease my boxes burden but I got nothing spectacular.

Of course he's worth a damn. He's a god lead and a monster hitter on his own. Is your salt making you forget he's still an extremely good character?

Of course he's worth a damn. He's a god lead and a monster hitter on his own. Is your salt making you forget he's still an extremely good character?

I have high amounts of Sodium Chloride, yes. But I have SV, and the times I've used PHY Broly he didn't do a whole lotta damage, his gimmick is the two supers. Plus I meant worth a damn to use the 100% SA boosts on too :p.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So for 137 tickets, I got 15 SSRs. Lots of dupes which I'm happy for, because of of the new system but also a couple of new ones that I didn't already have like Janemba :D

Only problem with pulling both SSJ3 Goku's is having to grind his medals lol. He's easy as hell with a double SV AGL team though.

Edit: so I'ma use the dupe system for my STR broly for when wts come around. Should I focus on getting Crits maxed or focus on getting double attack maxed? Crit would help a lot in the higher multiplers and while an extra attack would also help there's no guarantee that it'd be a super. Also pretty much avoid getting the evade for him, right?

Palabrah

I'm really happy.

83 tickets got me

Janemba 2x
3rd dupe Gogeta
Int Android 13 dupe
STR Broly
Ssb kaioken holy
Super Vegito
3rd Phys buu dupe
Str Android 18
Angry goku

Can anyone post their Blazing Potara farming teams? I need to awaken Super Vegito but he Beats me everytime

Really I went with my AGL team to beat him

SV
Kid Buu (links and heals)
Murasaki (super sales but I got Oceanus so he's useless)
Beerus (Gets a boost when he supers and has shocking speed)
Whis (Free senzus and links with Beerus)
Agl Goku (Ki support)

But really use any dokkaned units should handle him pretty well. If you want post your box and I can try to give you the best team.

79 tickets.

STR SSJ3 Vegeta
STR SSJ3 Vegeta
TEQ Bardock
TEQ Angel SSJ2 Goku

I've seen better days, but hard to complain about getting free summons.

Lagamorph

Pretty crap for me.
5 SSRs from 48 tickets,

Dupe INT Ultimate Gohan
Dupe PHY Full Power Frieza
New AGL Tora (Great Ape)
New AGL GT Trunks
TEQ Kid Buu that I think is a dupe, I think I awoke it to Kai Buu

Had been hoping for a Gogeta or Godtenks but it wasn't meant to be.

LNBL

Lol so much for a good start. 73 tickets got Str omega shenron, Teq Pikkon, INT Android 13 and TEQ nuova shenron

Can anyone post their Blazing Potara farming teams? I need to awaken Super Vegito but he Beats me everytime

PHY TUR LSSJ Broly
PHY TUR Goku Black
PHY UR SSJ Gotenks
PHY UR SSGSS Vegeta
PHY UR SSJ Kid Trunks
PHY TUR Kid Buu

I basically run over him with one senzu bean.
Although it seems the most important here is to get characters with Fierce Battle skill.

Xanru

173 tickets
1x Dupe Str Beerus
3x Dupe TEQ Kid Buu
1x Teq Cell(new)
1x FP Frieza(new)
1x Dupe Future Gohan
1x SS2 GT Goku(new)
2x SSB Kaioken(new)
1x Str SSJ gotenks(new)
1x Dupe PHY Kid Buu
1x Dupe TEQ Godtenks

13 SSRs. I have come to the conclusion that I'll never actually pull Super Vegito, and that I should give up hope for Vegito Blue as well. This is very likely just a result of me being greedy.

173 tickets
1x Dupe Str Beerus
3x Dupe TEQ Kid Buu
1x Teq Cell(new)
1x FP Frieza(new)
1x Dupe Future Gohan
1x SS2 GT Goku(new)
2x SSB Kaioken(new)
1x Str SSJ gotenks(new)
1x Dupe PHY Kid Buu
1x Dupe TEQ Godtenks

13 SSRs. I have come to the conclusion that I'll never actually pull Super Vegito, and that I should give up hope for Vegito Blue as well. This is very likely just a result of me being greedy.

You were shopping for SV too ? :")
At least I could pull a new god unit.

Dupes
PHY Spirit Bomb Goku x 1
INT Golden Frieza x 1
STR Gogeta x 3
AGL Bojack x 1
PHY Piccolo x 1
STR Beerus x 1
STR SSJ Gotenks x 2
INT Janemba x 2
INT Ult. Gohan x 2
PHY Broly x 2
AGL Buu x 2
STR Gotenks x 1
STR SSJ3 Vegeta x 2
TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks x 1
INT Vegeta x 2
PHY FP Frieza x 1
TEQ SSB Goku x 1
AGL Ult Gohan x 1
AGL SSBK Goku x 1
TEQ SSJ Vegeta x 1
AGL SSB Vegeta x 1

New
AGL Turles (Great Ape) x 1
STR SSJ Goku (Family Kamehameha) x 1
TEQ Beerus x 1
AGL SSJ3 Goku x 1

34 SSRs out of 334 tickets. Nearly 10% SSR rate. RIP getting SV or Buuhan tho. xD

xewind

62 tickets, 3 SSR's and 2 of them dupes

STR Android 17 (dupe)
PHY Borgos
AGL Super Vegito (dupe)

Pretty meh overall, at least I can open one of my Super Vegito's paths. Good luck with your summons guys.

nowarning

Just doing all my summons now, only SSR I really want is Janemba, so let's see.

Edit:

Dupes:

PHY Broly x 2
TEQ Cell
INT Ult Gohan
INT SSG Goku
INT Baby
INT Buuhan
PHY Trunks
AGL Xeno Trunks
TEQ Beerus
AGL SSBKK Goku
INT Cell
AGL Super Vegito

New:

INT Janemba
STR Pinnacle of Rage SS Goku
AGL Bojack

Happy I got Janemba!

And like 55k baba points from all the crap R/SRs

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Haha, I did two 5 pulls and got only Rs and SRs. So I switch to single pulls and pull three SSRs in a row. That made me pull singles for the rest.

42 tickets:

STR Broly
Great Ape Tora

Dupes:
PHY Broly
SSBKK Goku
Fat Buu

9rzbKxJ.jpg

Is it worth getting STR Broly to SA 10 for the tournament or should I stick to using Majin Vegeta? Probably the latter since my MV has a dupe path unlocked and has better links, or does Broly dish out considerably more damage?

Second pull INT SSR Ult Gohan.

8th pull STR OMEGA SHENRON.

I guess using a ton of my STR orbs on Gogeta in a form of reverse psychology worked exactly as I hoped.

MiTYH

50 tickets got me 5 SSRs, all Dokkanable, and none of them dupes:

- AGL Goku (GT)
- TEQ Beerus
- STR Vegeta SSJ3
- STR Gotenks SSJ
- PHY Kid Buu

So no gods for me, or dupes, but overall I can't be too upset. 5 new dokkanable cards is great. I think I'm the most excited for Buu -- it's my first SSR Buu, and my evil/PHY teams need a lot of help. Links have something to be desired though.

Vegeta and Gotenks will do great in my Gogeta/Mono STR team. Especially Vegeta with that stun

As for Goku, well, I need so many medals from the Hero Elimination that I haven't gotten. Was really abnking on Omega/Buuhan/Broly for some Extreme leader help. In time, I suppose, for now I'm going to focus on these glorious 1/2 stamina events to get my medals up. Need some SSBKK ones, and I think SV ones as well

23 tickets, 1 ssr and the rest was just dupe sr/r's.

The SSR was INT janemba, good card but not so good because my mono INT is trash.

All I wanted really was a dupe omega :'[

Oh I got oceanus too I guess.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Dupes
PHY Spirit Bomb Goku x 1
INT Golden Frieza x 1
STR Gogeta x 3
AGL Bojack x 1
PHY Piccolo x 1
STR Beerus x 1
STR SSJ Gotenks x 2
INT Janemba x 2
INT Ult. Gohan x 2
PHY Broly x 2
AGL Buu x 2
STR Gotenks x 1
STR SSJ3 Vegeta x 2
TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks x 1
INT Vegeta x 2
PHY FP Frieza x 1
TEQ SSB Goku x 1
AGL Ult Gohan x 1
AGL SSBK Goku x 1
TEQ SSJ Vegeta x 1
AGL SSB Vegeta x 1

New
AGL Turles (Great Ape) x 1
STR SSJ Goku (Family Kamehameha) x 1
TEQ Beerus x 1
AGL SSJ3 Goku x 1

34 SSRs out of 334 tickets. Nearly 10% SSR rate. RIP getting SV or Buuhan tho. xD
Damn son, I got a dupe SV and 2 dupe Buuhans but this game refuses to give me SSBKK or Godtenks!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Bout to go in with my 33 tickets. This thread does not have me hopeful.

Or not, the game is taking fucking forever to load.

Guys, when I think of it:
If I didn't did that multi pull that gave me Goku Black, I wouldn't have got the ticket that gave me Buuhan. :")
I guess this one ran out my luck for thousand of pulls :")

MiTYH

Damn, 1/2 stamina after the dupe system for Dokkan events is... awesome.

Running double SV against SSBKK last time took a while, it was long and tough battle. But now? With a dokkaned SSBKK of my own, and SV with 50% (just unlocked lower-right with my only dupe), using a friend who had double attack that activated most times... it was a breeze. I need some more medals to dokkan the other SSGSS Goku, which thankfully only needs 35. Might as well save up some for the Androids too since I'm one level behind it, then move onto farming SV medals for the androids too

ffvorax

52 tickets

Almighty Fusion Super Gogeta (STR) (yay! alerady dokkaned and Super LV.10, I was waiting for him a long time :D)
Fist of Conviction - Super Saiyan Bardock (PHY)
Savage Power Goku (Youth) (Giant Ape) (PHY)

The Miracle of Potara Vegito (TEQ) (dupe, it was already super lv.6 I used the dupe for opening a path)

Could have been worse... happy for gogeta, I needed a good STR! :p

TEQ version.

Pulled him from the banner. I wanted a God Leader but got that and TEQ Bardock too.

Eh, he's a demi-god leader. If you want to waste it in baba shop, go on, you're going to regret.
Dokkan awakened and paired with a friend Godtenks SSJ3, you basically have the base for an amazing TEQ team. You even have Bardock as a sealer.

Top Bottom