• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest Monsters J video from NW2006 Osaka [Must See]

ethelred said:
I'll watch when someone Youtubes. Jeux-France's setup for movies is absolute ass.

There has to be a reason that this mans post is #1
besides that the forum software is broken.
Youtube it please.

Xzbeat

This game looks really good. Too bad they made it on rails. A free roaming version would've been an instant buy. Im still interessted in it though.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Does anybody notice that most of Namomura's post contains a link to enregistrersous or jeux-france?

Haha, I got confused with Swords too... but this looks really good... DS has a lot more power than you would think. The DBZ character designs really tick me off though.

Xzbeat

ethelred said:
Wow.

Please tell me you are not serious.
When they announced this game i kind of expected an "anime Oblivion" but they decided to go to the easy way and just do a remake of the old DQ Kenshin game. No free-roaming for this game dude.

Xzbeat said:
When they announced this game i kind of expected an "anime Oblivion" but they decided to go to the easy way and just do a remake of the old DQ Kenshin game. No free-roaming for this game dude.
:lol :lol Someone give this person a tag.

ethelred

Xzbeat said:

Okay... someone's not getting it.

KurowaSan

oh god... it's getting difficult to follow threads :lol

mms://jeuxfrance.net/JeuxFrance/Nintendo_DS/Dragon_Quest_Monsters_J_3.wmv

edit: ...
someone, disable the Delorean add on, please

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
Xzbeat said:

:lol awesome

Top Bottom