• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest XI Release date announcement stream happening on April 11 [over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kicko

I'll never get tired of hearing this theme. Find myself humming it from time to time when I have nothing to do.

Sterok

The NX announcement came at the last minute in the original reveal. Maybe they'll do something similar here for Switch info.

Shouta

They wanted to hit the 30th anniversary deadline in May but they felt that the game needed more time, 2 months, to bring up the quality and to brush it up to the level they wanted, it looks like.

duckroll

Where's Principate? I need his deep insight into this outrage since it was so obvious that the Switch version would be day and date. Cough cough cough.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I was like where are all the replies when the date hit, then noticed everyone must be watching the YouTube broadcast instead of NicoNico.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Where's Principate? I need his deep insight into this outrage since it was so obvious that the Switch version would be day and date. Cough cough cough.

It's weird how some people weren't worried about it when it was never mentioned in any of the media, beyond verbal confirmation the Switch version isn't being promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom