• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Has Leaked 1 Week Early

Topher

Gold Member
I think I'm hopping off the day 1 hype train guys, it just doesn't look as interesting as I had hoped.

Will wait for some reviews but probably in the wait for sale camp now for me.

I still have my Gamefly rental coming. I'll try that out, but yeah......this is game looks rough. May wait a bit before buying it for PC.

Freeman76

Last game looked ok but storyline was ass. I don’t expect anything special from this one. I’m waiting for a bit unless people go absolutely binkers over it. Tired of first week hype than the games dead in a month
Not the game for you if you care about story, the first one is so beloved due to the gameplay, nothing else. Bland world, shit story, but sublime exploration, combat and quests, which is exactly what they delivered again with this by the looks of it. No way this will be dead in a month, I and many others played for the first one for a long fuckin time, the game has a lot of depth and replayability, plus grind is there if you want it.

I just hope they added something like the DLC in the base game this time, it was a long wait for the dark arisen content last time around

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Even compared to the launch PS4 version it doesn't look better. This is MHW running on a PS4.
monster_hunter__world_screen_91.jpg
Ummmmm, you do realize the Wild‘s screenshot is in the desert while the World screenshot is in the forest….

or do you guys judge ”graphics“ based on how “colorful“ it is.

Top Bottom