• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Comes to PC This January

Eiaha.gif

I'll buy it, looks like the pawns excuse was bullshit after all.

NoKisum

...This past Saturday, I broke down and bought the 360 version. Looks like Capcom got the last laugh after all.

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
KId3Ros.gif

Yes (took them long enough)!! I'll skip DD Online and get this instead. I'll wait and see how the port will turn out though, unless they get someone like qloc to do it.

teiresias

HOLY CRAP!!! Too bad I just played the crap out of this on PS3 - but it was free via Plus so I can't complain. I'll definitely get the PC version to have for a future replay though.

Here's to hoping it's a decent not-locked-to-30fps port with actual graphical options.

Rosur

If it ends up being easy to Mod and a good port I'll definitely pick it up in a steam sale (or if it launches for around £15).

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
This and Red Dead Redemption were the two ports I was waiting for. I can barely play the PS3 version it's so sluggish.

MUnited83

For you.
HOLY CRAP!!! Too bad I just played the crap out of this on PS3 - but it was free via Plus so I can't complain. I'll definitely get the PC version to have for a future replay though.

Here's to hoping it's a decent not-locked-to-30fps port with actual graphical options.

MT Framework game, 60fps (and more) are a given.

BiggNife

KId3Ros.gif

Yes (took them long enough)!! I'll skip DD Online and get this instead. I'll wait and see how the port will turn out though, unless they get someone like qloc to do it.

Capcom ports are usually pretty good. Dead Rising 3 is the only one I can think of that was a real stinker, and I'm not sure what even happened there considering the ports of DR2 and OTR were totally fine.

Top Bottom