• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

MiguelItUp

We're against them permanently banning a streamer while giving Alinity a pass for throwing her cat and flashing her tits.
Yuuup. Didn't she flash her vagina too? Or was that Amouranth? I can't even keep up anymore.
A lot of those female streamers have gotten away with quite a bit and it's surreal. Alinity is definitely one that has had many a situation occur in various forms and she's just fine. 🤷‍♂️

Tesseract

Banned

MenacingPositiveBagworm-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Yuuup. Didn't she flash her vagina too? Or was that Amouranth? I can't even keep up anymore.
A lot of those female streamers have gotten away with quite a bit and it's surreal. Alinity is definitely one that has had many a situation occur in various forms and she's just fine. 🤷‍♂️
Amouranth flashed her gash, Alinity did a pepperoni nip slip

MiguelItUp

Checked the clips, seemed very harmless. People dramatize because they don't like her I assume?
The throwing seemed less harmful than the vodka IMO as that doesn't agree with a cat or dog's system. She's a mess of a person. She's made a ton of real shitty sexist comments about men, even some stuff about how she was engaged/married to some dude to just get citizenship or something. She's trash.

Pfhunkie

Is it inherit that these personalities have to do weird stuff or claim to do weird stuff? Fairly certain Shane has already said he didn't actually do that but come on, really? Is this how far we've devolved?

After everything that I've witnessed over the decades being online, I think it's time I meditate for a few hours and reprogram my brain before I get desensitized to the point where all of this stuff seems normal.

Edit: Nevermind, saw the clip of him with the dog. Wasn't surprised. Game over.

Last edited:
Guess how long she was banned?

Actually interesting question. In my world that's not punishable as the cat didn't suffer and was not harmed.
HOWEVER: If you see this as intentional harmful behaviour towards animals (animal cruelty) on stream; that'd be a perma ban from me.

Anything in between would mean that cruelty against animals is only kind of not ok.

yesrushdt

We against boobs now?

Twitch was when they updated their rules nearly 6 years ago. The "Dress... appropriately" section of the Twitch Rules of Conduct stated "Wearing no clothing or sexually suggestive clothing—including lingerie, swimsuits, pasties, and undergarments—is prohibited, as well as any full nude torsos." But that has slowly but surely changed since then. Now we have streamers dedicating casts to painting their body with only pasties on above the waist.

Nydus

Maybe it's really money laundering??? Fuck Im getting curious again :messenger_neutral:

Edit: wtf did this dude really blow his dog???? Fuck this looks disgusting 🤮

Fuck

MiguelItUp

My dog drinks beer.
I give him a bottle of beer every now and then.

It also eats black pepper dust raw and tries to eat weed.
I'm not gonna tell you how to live you life, but alcohol is known to be toxic for both dogs and cats. Pepper has to be quite a bit, and I believe weed is the same. I feel like you're trolling, but whatever, I'll respond anyway.

Last edited:
Maybe it's really money laundering??? Fuck Im getting curious again :messenger_neutral:

Edit: wtf did this dude really blow his dog???? Fuck this looks disgusting 🤮

Fuck
Thats not DrDisrespect. No idea why people are just posting derailing shit.

my bad guys

y'all need to get proof on the DOC stuff cause everytime you bump the thread something else is going on the socials and DOC is nowhere

Why is Skai Jackson still on Twitter?
doing the devil's work

Last edited:

Batiman

Banned
My dog drinks beer.
I give him a bottle of beer every now and then.
It also eats black pepper dust raw and tries to eat weed.
My dog used to like beer if it spilled, He’d try to drink it up if he had the chance but giving your dog alcohol is like feeding him poison. You’d give your dog a bottle?

V4skunk

Banned
I'm not gonna tell you how to live you life, but alcohol is known to be toxic for both dogs and cats. Pepper has to be quite a bit, and I believe weed is the same. I feel like you're trolling, but whatever, I'll respond anyway.
He's 14 years old. Had a good life, eats proper cooked meals and should be already dead! Long past the breeds supposed life span.
I don't give zero fucks about the old codger having a beer or eating black pepper to be honest, what ever keeps him happy...

Top Bottom