• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dream up concept art for a new video game in DALL-E 3

DC vs Capcom

iQUSUQe.jpg

Myths

FF18 Concept here. A mixture of FF1, FF3, and FF10 (loosely). Every MC is a class of mage (White, Black, Red, and Blue) + some other starter class.

- Black Mage + Thief ==> Ifrit, Diabolos, Bahamut

- Blue Mage + Warrior ==> Siren, Shiva, Leviathan

- Red Mage + Monk ==> Golem, Titan, Goliath

- White Mage + Lancer ==> Sylph, Carbuncle, Ultima

Playing off the arc number 18, which represents a status change to major (legal adult), the bigger concept mirroring FF1 is each class changing/evolving throughout the story (i.e. White Mage -> White Wizard). With each Summon obtained, that character's gear becomes more elaborate plus an added tier (total of 4 tiers, including 1 optional endgame) to their respective class. This also serves as a convenient excuse in the discrepancy of attire from the AI generated stuff too. The naming scheme is generic just to keep things short.

Synopsis:

- world was affected by an event called Chaos: Flood (controlled natural disaster), Plague (famine), Meteor (uncontrolled natural disaster), and Beast (summon wars).

- flood caused lots of ruins from the Old World,

- water is everywhere

- turns out the Magi, a master of all mage classes, precipitated this event; got split by our Light Warriors

- his cult will awaken him

Settlements. The Crystals store sunlight and helps keep people warm at night.

qEswtH.jpeg

qEsPMQ.jpeg

qEsfaa.jpeg

qEsU6e.jpeg

Meeting with the Elders, this pedestal inside a nearby temple let's them know if water supply is either low or contaminated. For some reason, it's both.

qEsxK1.jpeg

qEsaqZ.jpeg

Our Red Mage with her Chocobo approaching Ruins, source of freshwater for settlement depends on this megastructure

qEsCNK.jpeg

qEs9Lm.jpeg

qEssb2.jpeg

Brutalist design, remains of the Old World, explores Ruins activating each pedestal until an Ushabti of Golem is found.

qEsza7.jpeg

qEse6r.jpeg

qEs4rv.jpeg

qEsHdT.jpeg

Because the interior of the Ruins reset upon clearing and have a definite time until water flow is obstructed, the Red Mage of the settlement is burdened with repeating this process as needed. Turns out Golem has been darkened, but forges an Oath after being defeated.

qEsvb3.jpeg

qEsMt0.jpeg

qEsoPq.jpeg

qEsDjA.jpeg

Red Mage (main character)
qE7Iyb.jpeg

qEpOpF.jpeg

Tier 2 (Archer) After unlocking Titan:

qEpLJM.jpeg

Tier 3 (Arcus) After unlocking Goliath:

qE7jQz.jpeg

Desert State within a nearly enclosed sea, has estuaries above. Protected by a dam, regulates water of nearby Settlements.

qsOfoc.jpeg

qsOveQ.jpeg

qsOHI0.jpeg

qsOsSb.jpeg

qs7yjD.jpeg

qs7f6b.jpeg

Northern Principality surrounded by many lakes.

qsOxTi.jpeg

q3RsLK.jpeg

q3Rl49.jpeg

q3RcdD.jpeg

q3TICZ.jpeg

qEOQiv.jpeg

qEOkro.jpeg

Blue Mage Prince of Northern Principality and his fellowship

qEKcz7.jpeg

qEpT2Z.jpeg

qE4qc2.jpeg

qEKwtF.jpeg

Southern Monarchy encircled by mountain range.

qE4oVM.jpeg

qE4Fcx.jpeg

qsHxLA.jpeg

qslvte.jpeg

qslDMc.jpeg

qsl7dD.jpeg

qslbKo.jpeg

qszZ03.jpeg

Myths

White Mage (one of the main characters)

Tier 1

qEpZfH.jpeg

qEKDjC.jpeg

Tier 2 (Dragoon)

qEp1YK.jpeg

Tier 3 (Valkyrie)

qE76Aq.jpeg

Blessed White Mages

qEK8X9.jpeg

qEKjNC.jpeg

Southern Monarchy (continued)

qE4GGm.jpeg

qEpWza.jpeg

qszB2c.jpeg

qE7tUF.jpeg

Blessed White Mage assisting Red Mage in Ruins

qEKfhT.jpeg

Central Kingdom surrounded by forest, reinforced by seven dams of the sirens in the Great Lake.

qsSITP.jpeg

qsS3W0.jpeg

qsSSge.jpeg

qsSPXm.jpeg

qsSxLC.jpeg

qsShXb.jpeg

qseji3.jpeg

qsetlM.jpeg

qseVac.jpeg

qsestm.jpeg

qsnXnC.jpeg

Central Kingdom (town)

qsepj9.jpeg

qseX1Q.jpeg

qsefCq.jpeg

qseGYH.jpeg

qsni1P.jpeg

qsnro2.jpeg

qsn6RT.jpeg

qsnmJD.jpeg

qsnHIe.jpeg

qsnvec.jpeg

qsno7P.jpeg

qsnhsr.jpeg

King and his disciples

qEshMP.jpeg

qE3IKv.jpeg

Black Mage (main character/ robes should have been dark navy)

qEKyf0.jpeg

qEKGjD.jpeg

qE3ACi.jpeg

Tier 2 (Dark Knight)

q3Ukbo.jpeg

q3UptF.jpeg

q3UT6m.jpeg

Tier 3 (Ninja)

q3DnmZ.jpeg

q3DM8m.jpeg

q3DzFc.jpeg

Other Black Mages

qE36wF.jpeg

qE3d0q.jpeg

qE34Se.jpeg

qE3Qp0.jpeg

Myths

Tier 1

Using crystal to evolve class

qsvlXT.jpeg

qszy7a.jpeg

qsvoGD.jpeg

"Alluring Air" Bardsong

qsvnNr.jpeg

Blue Mage vs Chimera outside of Settlements

qsvxLH.jpeg

qsvcNe.jpeg

"Aqua Breath" Bluespell

qsvhbZ.jpeg

qsL0d9.jpeg

qsLA4m.jpeg

qsLTtT.jpeg

qsLCjr.jpeg

Tier 3 (Knight//Leviathan)

qs7Bbk.jpeg

qs7Szi.jpeg

qs7kND.jpeg

qs7VaQ.jpeg

Tier 4 (Gladiator)

qsvC5c.jpeg

qsv492.jpeg

Versus Coeurl

qEKQiq.jpeg

qEK9LM.jpeg

Versus Fafnir

qEKdaQ.jpeg

Versus Bandercoeurl (v1 and v2)

qEKBka.jpeg

qEK4rx.jpeg

Versus Red Dragon and Lesser Goblins

qEKzaP.jpeg

Versus Twin Lizard

qEKe6m.jpeg

qEKnzi.jpeg

qE3z0c.jpeg

qE3SBK.jpeg

qE3v2P.jpeg

qE3uR9.jpeg

qE3fIC.jpeg

qE3we7.jpeg

qE3aU0.jpeg

Fighting Ziggurat

qEpxym.jpeg

qEpUoc.jpeg

Other Concepts

"Tower of Darkness" FF6 inspired, the actual tower which had been hidden by the Tower of Light.

qsvkVH.jpeg

qsvj5q.jpeg

A magistrate from the Southern Monarchy overseeing refugees of the Settlement to mine Crystal.

qEKTXF.jpeg

The Crystal freezing the “Meteor” aspect of Chaos. Over time this energy is radiated away. In the nearby dunes are Behemoths, they appear as massive horned dinosaurs and are among the strongest creatures in the World.

qsL4Pa.jpeg

qsLqzq.jpeg

Last edited:

Pantz

You're all coming up with some cool stuff. I'm still just messing around with Tifa. Most of which I shouldn't post here.
I've been having a lot of crazy dreams after using this thing. It's definitely stimulating to the mind.
Garfield made me laugh a lot.

slightly polygon Tifa and garfield from Street Fighter 6 running away drunk and dropping lasagna and trying on kimonos at night at Mcdonalds in Midgar with a Mako reactor in the background, 2024 Unreal Engine 5 videogame style

g01yzku.jpg
YkcBNnm.jpg

OApKmxA.jpg
vkR3KoY.jpg

dpnojGE.jpg
SXlhnnl.jpg

59mU3R1.jpg
7ifOO2z.jpg

Portugeezer

Interesting, did you have the word "ethnically" in your prompt? If not, this is yet another leak of their injected forced diversity tactics (often if you write something like "princess" it will secretly transform it into "ethnically diverse princess")
No, but now that you mention it a few of my Princess Peach prompts gave me black women 3 different times (however, each time it was with realistic graphics, so it's correct you don't have to be white to cosplay princess peach)

What you're saying wouldn't surprise me, however.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
No, but now that you mention it a few of my Princess Peach prompts gave me black women 3 different times (however, each time it was with realistic graphics, so it's correct you don't have to be white to cosplay princess peach)

What you're saying wouldn't surprise me, however.
You can see it in the tweet contents in the image I quoted--which happens often if you have text or a sign in your prompt, it might get filled in by some of the diversity words they added to the prompt.

Trilobit

This is breaking my heart. Why haven't we got something like this yet on next gen consoles? I want to be called a meatbag just once more in my life. :messenger_crying:

An actually gorgeous black woman, in a video game? Are you crazy?! You'd have western game developers violently protesting on Twitter!

Mine is a sort of directionless horror game where the setting is the main character. You live on this farm in the middle of nowhere and creepy things keep happening mostly at night. There is a day night cycle and things get strange in the dark.

m2cMFey.jpg

That would be a perfect setting for a scifi horror game with UFOs and aliens! The game should begin with you having a dog that gives you comfort and protection and then one day you find it spliced open with its organs removed and you are now completely alone.

Last edited:

Trilobit

I really wish that there would have been fishing in BotW. Just look at this cool fisherman's hat Link's wearing!

VnufxG9.jpg

iJtNQaw.jpg

cJ2IJrg.jpg

Also being able to pet the dogs would have been the cherry on top of an awesome game.

sxkiNY4.jpg

MBgi0fW.jpg

cHzVMvv.jpg

MQC64J4.jpg

Why weren't we able to romance Sadie in RDR2? Why?!

XsPQKgo.jpg

3J2mlOi.jpg

That would be a perfect setting for a scifi horror game with UFOs and aliens! The game should begin with you having a dog that gives you comfort and protection and then one day you find it spliced open with its organs removed and you are now completely alone.
I like the idea, I also think it could be cool if every playthrough could be different so that you never know what is coming. You'd have all sorts of parameters that would cause different things to happen and it would take multiple playthroughs to see everything.

I also like when horror games have you questioning your own senses. Was that a shadow or my imagination? And farmhouses surrounded by cornfields have always struck me as inherently unsettling.

Top Bottom