• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dream up concept art for a new video game in DALL-E 3

Robb

Gold Member
XEtRP1d.jpg

p9dhlNu.jpg

VZABssi.jpg

1NAth77.jpg

xaeJ2zT.jpg

Duchess

Someone do "The Order 1887", on PS5 ;)

Edit: I already know some clown is going to have a dude ordering a burger in a 19th century fast food joint.

Last edited:

Arnas

Great idea 💡 I always thought capcom could do a spin-off of the events after the destruction of racoon city. Maybe there could be another underground umbrella facility within the city limits, but heavily damaged. one of the protagonists comes in to search for even more powerful virus that umbrella was secretly working on ,but could not finish on time due to incoming missle attack on the city.

Myths

An original...

qMPhsC.jpeg

"I'll be the greatest Maestro there ever was!" - Solo, a boy living in Bas, the lower town of the Kingdom of Terraudia.

- One day he opens a mysterious book in the Storeroom of a Theater, accidentally releasing sound-eating creatures!
- More importantly, the princess of the Kingdom, Aria, gets her voice taken away as the curse pervades.
- Freed from the book is a Fairy called Audi, guiding Solo and Aria on the path to remove the curse and restore her voice. To remove the curse, the torn pages of the book must be returned!
- Wielding an enchanted Baton, he's capable of controlling various objects in the environment and spellcasting by collecting "Breaths" from creatures and people.
- Battles are in set piece environments known as “Stages”, where either the player or foe may influence musical moods.
- Musical dynamic/mood directly impacting commands and play style. "Fortissimo" grants power, "Adagissimo" decreases speed (enemy spell), etc. They also determine what type of Breaths spawn in the environment and other bonuses
- Terraudia is a Kingdom encompassing the upperclass lands of "Sur" and the lowertowns of "Bas" -- islands connected by the glowing strings called "Accords"

qYr3GT.jpeg

qYrsvz.jpeg

qYr932.jpeg

qYrJco.jpeg

qMvw9k.jpeg

qML4PQ.jpeg

qMLOMk.jpeg

qMLMPP.jpeg

qMvGk1.jpeg

qMvhXK.jpeg

qMLSz1.jpeg

qMLIL9.jpeg

qMLE4T.jpeg

qMLuqi.jpeg

qMLd60.jpeg

qMLWNm.jpeg

qML1X5.jpeg

qMLrkv.jpeg

qMLVa3.jpeg

qMLstA.jpeg

qMLjii.jpeg

qMLahF.jpeg

qMLwfT.jpeg

qMM8S0.jpeg

qMvHO5.jpeg

qMvOEC.jpeg

qMvSgT.jpeg

qMvesb.jpeg

qMvPXA.jpeg

qMvcDa.jpeg

qMvFgM.jpeg

qMvoG0.jpeg

qMM2C3.jpeg

qMLvtK.jpeg

qMLLKZ.jpeg

qMLpia.jpeg

qMvxvx.jpeg

qMLQLF.jpeg

qML09o.jpeg

qYjcfC.jpeg

qYjhwF.jpeg

Last edited:

simpatico

I hope the people who formerly had a job in digital art creation are going to HVAC school. Because they're all fired, even if they don't know it yet.

Top Bottom