• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreamcast is dead and buried

Not in spirit.
360.jpg

FiRez

I don't even know where is my DC.

but I cared too much about the damn thing for at least 2 years after it abrupt end :(

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Under Defeat says otherwise! MWAHAHAHA!

Utter lies. Dreamcast is alive and well, with games still coming out for it. Why just last week I bought Madden NFL 07 for it. Too bad it doesn't work, it must be because its incompatible with Greatness.

Well I guess this makes it offical now. Time for everyone to turn in their Dreamcast jackets for the bonfire burning of all Dreamcast paraphernalia.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
seriously, I see a jillion posts from the same wankers who were all up in Sega's butt in 2000 bitching about PS2 on a regular basis and it's like 'HEY GIVE IT UP ALREADY IT'S OVER' but nope, y'all keep fighting the good fight and railing against the darkness without realizing that everybody else left the party and went elsewhere for their gaming.

the same people, SIX YEARS LATER STILL BITCHING I mean yeah, I was pissed when the Amiga eventually fell to the PC but that's alright, technology moves on. You guys? Christ almighty

it's over

MegaTen

Banned
Huh? Gamers go elsewhere for gaming once a console is no longer on game store shelves? :lol Sorry, but the Dreamcast's awesomeness will be forever. Accept that.

If people can still enjoy their Atari 2600s, then people sure as heck can still enjoy their Dreamcasts.

In conclusion, NO U.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
firefoxsux said:
Dreamcast is dead and buried and still got trolled

HAR HAR AMRITE?

who to blame who to blame?

firefoxsux
speak english mother****er
(Today, 10:55 PM)
Reply | Quote

Top Bottom