• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRESS LIKE J ALLARD

Matlock

Banned

Andy787

Banned
Matlock said:
That combo? It was ONE PIECE. Stitched together. I'm baffled, but sewing the two together is Totally Xbox!
Hahaha.

I still can't believe this guy:

kaigai05.jpg

Is the same person as this guy:

j_allard_old.jpg

And the first one is the older version! :p

Jonnyram

Matlock said:
That combo? It was ONE PIECE. Stitched together. I'm baffled, but sewing the two together is Totally Xbox!
No, it's a totally different outfit altogether. Allard's wearing the one-piece blazer-hoodie-tshirt, imported from Korea.

neptunes

I wonder if his personality changed, probably not.

It looks like he was always passionate and charasmatic @ heart.

if so, then it doesn't match up.

Polari

Erm, why not just wear a hoodie under a blazer?

I mean, I would understand a blazer with a hood (well, sort of), but a hoodie stitched into a blazer? That's crazy talk. You couldn't wear a t-shirt with a blazer, or a hoodie with a coat, you're stuck with a hoodie and a blazer, together.

Belfast

Polari said:
Erm, why not just wear a hoodie under a blazer?

I mean, I would understand a blazer with a hood (well, sort of), but a hoodie stitched into a blazer? That's crazy talk. You couldn't wear a t-shirt with a blazer, or a hoodie with a coat, you're stuck with a hoodie and a blazer, together.

He probably didn't have to pay for it.

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
Honestly, I'd prefer him the "old" way. You know, when he looked like a complete dork workin' at some office daily. A bit chubby and baldy, but with the heart at the right place. Now he's gone soulless and dull. All 'bout them greens. All 'bout them kidz and their crazeee fashions.

Nick

That look is soooo... not working for him. :( He tries *way* too hard. I liked him when he still had 7 or 8 hairs on his head.

jarosh

dot-Nick said:
That look is soooo... not working for him. :( He tries *way* too hard. I liked him when he still had 7 or 8 hairs on his head.
While I agree that it was a calculated PR move to make him look "cool", I don't think the look is not working for him. It looks much better than before. Personally I'd shave my head too, if I had only a couple of hairs left.

And the emo comment was also pretty unnecessary. Not everything that is not generic is emo or metrosexual. It's okay to dress well.

I'm actually wearing one of these combos :lol

I bough two of them on january sales, one being like allard's and the other one featuring a jean jacket :D

70€ both of them, or something like that.

It's looks like crap... He should really get a good dresser. With his salary, he can easily afford something like Mazzarelli, Borrelli, Barba di Napoli or Strada Privata.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Allard's clothing and look is cool, pretty standard Stockholm - San Francisco night club look. It's not over the top, and unless he would have been seen posing with the Xbox sneakers, I think few would pay attention.

I think many gamers criticising him secretly hope they could also drop weight and have somebody to choose cool clothing to them.

And yes, I have a blazer+hoodie combo. One that is stiched together. And yes, I'd totally shave my head if I started to loose hair.

I'd rather be a sleek poser than a chubby geek.

jarosh

Chittagong said:
Allard's clothing and look is cool, pretty standard Stockholm - San Francisco night club look. It's not over the top, and unless he would have been seen posing with the Xbox sneakers, I think few would pay attention.

I think many gamers criticising him secretly hope they could also drop weight and have somebody to choose cool clothing to them.

And yes, I have a blazer+hoodie combo. One that is stiched together. And yes, I'd totally shave my head if I started to loose hair.

I'd rather be a sleek poser than a chubby geek.

Yep, pretty much what I said/wanted to say with my earlier post.

Top Bottom