• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drinky crow: nintendo apologist

Status
Not open for further replies.
milhousethursdaytonla0.gif

Amir0x

Banned
Justin Bailey said:
I thought your name was Drinky Cow for like a year.

i had that same confusion the first 6 or so months i was here. I kept reading it like that

edit: oops and now i'm fapping

It's always interesting when Drinky comes back to see all the innocent igonorants a) attempt to argue futilely against him, b) claim success because Drinky's been "banned" and c) get pissed off and complain about his special treatment, and how GAF is a democracy.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
the girl bringing up the left side of that HOT LESBIAN GIF ACTION got really good looking at some point. i watched half of a friends clip episode because she was in it, looking really good. and friends is poison.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
IAmtheFMan said:
It's always interesting when Drinky comes back to see all the innocent igonorants a) attempt to argue futilely against him, b) claim success because Drinky's been "banned" and c) get pissed off and complain about his special treatment, and how GAF is a democracy.

That's not so much a multiple choice situation as a direct cause and effect scenario, though, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom