• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB The Drenched Forests of Canada

The video on the facebook page is probably one of the few times I've been super super impressed by the graphics of the game but then the aliasing on the power lines sort of ruined it. :/

i4ztZvfcpGUwW.gif

RibMan

Looks absolutely gorgeous. The graphics are giving me the same vibes I got when I first saw Gran Turismo on PlayStation. Everything looks insanely detailed.

viveks86

especially at night when you’ve got your windscreen wipers going like crazy and your headlights are reflecting on the snowflakes ahead of you to blanket the sky in white.

I can only imagine at this point

Oppo

the rain on the hood... you can see individual rivulets streaking down with the wind...

just breathtaking

I was a bit sour about the delay but goddamn

Megasoum

Banned
Devs can't just release videos you understand that right? Once they record the footage its handed off to the PR team (In this case Sony) who coordinate when they want to release it.

Yes I know how it works... But if you're gonna go through the trouble of doing the month long vetting process do it for something more than 10sec of Instragram video.

GameSeeker

Bravo Evolution! Both the sound and visuals in these snippets look fantastic! Easily the most realistic weather I've ever seen on a console racer.

Now quick, get a full length, high quality version over to Gamersyde! :D

Only these 2 small clips?
The PR team sure is strange. They want to build the hype machine, but I don't know if this it's a good strategy.
It's frustrating.
Instead of videos approved by the developer, many people will have a first look the game from videogameplays and live captures on youtube. It sounds bad to me.

Holy shit I did NOT expect it to look that good. I've been pretty down on DC since playing it at EG Expo last year, but that looks incredible.

jet1911

Wow. I just wished Sony learned to promote this game correctly. Instagram and Facebook videos? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

This and pcars are ripping my wallet in two. I can't afford two racing games this year. Maybe I will go pcars and PS+ version of drive club, then grab pcars later when the weather update drops.

That video was the best looking race game footage I have ever seen.

Top Bottom