• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driveclub's final box art revealed

Thank the gods that hashtag was dropped. I personally prefer the art style of those "limited edition" mockups, but a hashtag in the official title of a game just screams desperation.

why do so many of you hate the high-five? WHY?
Too cool for a well-placed high-five? Do you hipsters just casually nod your heads while narrowing your eyes? Perhaps a slight tipping of your fedoras?

High-fives.
They're fucking radical, dudes! Geezus!

Anhkow

Too cool for a well-placed high-five? Do you hipsters just casually nod your heads while narrowing your eyes? Perhaps a slight tipping of your fedoras?

High-fives.

DNfv2WG.gif

EdgeXL

I would have lowered the red part with the two dudebros high-fiving each other. Maybe a little less of the rear tire on the left and make the other car larger.

I see what they were trying to do- make the two parts of the cover art line up with the DC logo. I just don't think it looks that great but I've seen worse.

smr00

Banned
Glad they dropped the ridiculous and stupid hashtag but i would preferred the original art.

That original art is fucking rad.

Corto

High-fives.

Cool dudes just nod.

V90Auxu.gif

Geek

Ninny Prancer

High-fives.

#HIGHFIVECLUB

BPoole

I actually like it a lot. So happy they didn't go with the hashtag. I would refuse to have a game in my collection that has a hash tag in the title

Hideous.

And fucking Twitter even in boxarts now?

NO.

EDIT: lol the old ones loaded first in my phone

Nice they get rid of the damm hashtags.

Much better.

Top Bottom