• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drug kingpin Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán captured again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he is being send back to the same supermax prison. This time on the second floor, lol. No extradition.

Since it's pretty close to my house, I took some photos when I went grocery shopping.

L7f2k8c.jpg

sIL61Dr.jpg

It's the house of the right, the one with the tree, in the first photo. The second is just more people watching the investigations/photographing taking place.

It's kind of crazy that a druglord or whatever was so close to my house, lol.

v1lla21

Well, he is being send back to the same supermax prison. This time on the second floor, lol. No extradition.

Since it's pretty close to my house, I took some photos when I went grocery shopping.

It's the house of the right, the one with the tree, in the first photo. The second is just more people watching the investigations/photographing taking place.

Did any of the residents know that he was there?

Gorger

Damn that's wicked. Stay safe bro.

Jenov

CNN breaking news: "El Chapo" Guzman will be extradited to the United States, the Mexican Attorney General's Office says.

Have to wonder how much assistance the US provided getting him in custody this time around. The 'neighbor randomly saw armed guys and called the cops' story seems suspect, they had to have found out another way. Also saw the shootout aftermath pics...looked like they had gotten headshots on all 5 of Chapo's guys, crazy.

It's Sean Penn.

Okay so upon further reading he went as a "journalist" to interview Chapo. I was thinking for some reason due to all the chatter of Chapo trying to kickstart a movie about himself that this was some kind of business meeting...still how do the American authorities feel about this stuff?

I can confirm most of what is said in that footage. Also, there is a complete, 30 minutes footage

The gunshots, especially the grenades fit with what was heard in the neighborhood.

That sewer does exist, I would know, it was charged to all the neighbors in our water bill for quite some time. You see our city (Los Mochis) is a very flat city, barely above sea level. We have serious flood issues in summer because of tropical torments/hurricanes/whatever. (There is a lot of footage about it) That sewer was build to deal with the yearly flood in the neighborhood around 2011 or something.

It did rain, which is really rare(It doesn't rain often here.), and I too would be worried of drowning if I was in the sewer, as stated in the video. It's unfortunately very common to see streets slightly flooded even with a 5 minutes rain.

The video showing how they were stealing that car is real, it was all over whatsapp. And a friend of my mother has a store very close to were they got out of the sewer. She was cleaning the windows, as she does every morning, when she saw somebody walk over the manhole open it up, and then help two people get out of there. She was intrigued by it, but it wasn't util they walked to the car and she saw the gun that she realized they were the "bad guys they were searching". She said she was scared and shocked, and couldn't really move (she was thinking along the lines that they would kill her if they knew she saw them) it wasn't until they were gone that she reacted closed the store and went to her house.

The whatsapp video with the car theft

After that well, it's unknown if what the gov is saying is true. They said the got them, and then they went to the Deux motel waiting for reinforcements, but street talk is that Chapo got to the motel to wait for things to cool down and then escape, but got him because of the abandoned car in the highway.

I'm saying this because people are saying this is all made up. I mean how he got out of jail in the first place was weird enough to have all these doubts...

tl;dr
Can confirm.
  • Gunshots-grenades
  • Sewer
  • Rain, and fear of drowning
  • The stolen car, and the street they said it happened

Can't confirm
  • If the got him BEFORE the motel (Goverment version)
  • if they got him AFTER (IN) the motel. (Street talk)

His only chance now is an "Expendables" kind of breakout, I'm waiting for a helicopter to land on top of the prison and a commando of angry high on cocaine mexicans to fuck up the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom