• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk girls of the Melbourne Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelly

I remember a story of Australians burying beer to later dig up at a festival or sport event as they were only allowed a certain amount or not allowed to take any in, now that's dedication to a piss up.

Spineker

Banned
I remember a story of Australians burying beer to later dig up at a festival or sport event as they were only allowed a certain amount or not allowed to take any in, now that's dedication to a piss up.

That story is actually true, as I understand it. it was a racing car event.

Hagi

A wild Snoop Dogg appears lol

This quite common at festivals where people don't want to pay £5 a pint and aren't allowed to bring in their own.

Fusebox

Banned
Look at all those rich pompous dicks sipping their whatever during this race , dropping money on it and not giving a fuck what happens either way.

The race that stops the nation used to be a lot more classy, in recent years it is an excuse for bogans to get drunk and make idiots of themselves.

Piggus

Ugh, reminds me of some of the trash I met in Bali a couple months ago. I know most Australians are cool, but that place attracts nothing but rude, drunk bogan assholes.

ajpw

reminds me of ladies day at the grand national and such

chavs dressing up and getting shitfaced lol

Damn, and they have all the most attractive women too. Fuck you, Australia, save some for the rest of us. :\
You can keep Sarah Jessica Parker here mate.
10735564_728962807157903_1019807085_n.jpg

dekline

I feel that women get drunk more often than men.

Women will typically get their BAC up higher and faster than that of a man, even if they are about the same weight and drink the same amount of alcohol. I'm not so sure if they drink more often than men though.

Old pic, not the Melbourne Cup, looks like the UK to me.

Pic looks fake, as in not in Melbourne

Oh, it was in OP's link. Good to know.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
That's genius. I should try that for soundwave

DrSlek

A lot of these photos don't seem to be from Melbourne. But I have no doubt similar kinds of things occur, considering the calibur of people who go. The cup is pretty much an excuse for bogans to dress up and feel fancy for a day.

Blizzard

Banned
ddpaixspb.png

I fucking love this pic. The rest are meh.
Except for the drinks and the woman on the ground, this looks like some sort of bizarre stock photo. The combination of men and women, the black guy for balance, the high-visibility jacket police uniform, how strangely happy everyone looks, the nice suit and dresses in a random parking lot.

Except for the drinks and the woman on the ground, this looks like some sort of bizarre stock photo. The combination of men and women, the black guy for balance, the high-visibility jacket police uniform, how strangely happy everyone looks, the nice suit and dresses in a random parking lot.

Also: sideboob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom