• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk on a tuesday?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

Who's with me?!

Saw some high school dude and I was like "eeeeeeh u went to my high school" and he said "eeeeeh i know" so I got his number.

RAWK.

edit: couldn't spell

Suerte

Pattergen said:
Pabst for everyone!! Gaming Age has an alcohol problem!! But who cares because Pabst for everyone!

Hey whatever floats your boat, vodka did it for me tonight.

I started hitting the jack and coke...but there was like only a shot of jack left :(

Maybe I'll take on a couple of Beam And Colas.

They taste alright. The whiskey taste is waaaaay too strong fro the little amount of alcochol it actually has though.

Suerte

Tuesday is SUCH a student night's out, so many dudes with long hair, I was rubbing my knees allllll night!

Sobering up a bit now, always helps when my mum makes me something to eat at 3am! WOOT!

Suerte

Drexon said:
Welcome to Sweden. :) The thing called "little saturday" is a natinally known phenomenon. :p

Kudos to Sweden for recognising that Tuesday = awesome boozing night. I've been tuesdaying it up alllll summer.

Suerte

xsarien said:
Dude, I'll fight you on this.

;)

You know, under the influence of booze, this sounds kinky to me :( Best leave me alone for the night - it's 04.51am - I should soooooo sleep but I can't be fucked.

belmakor

Three times a week is pretty moderate, and is actually good for you. Assuming we're not talking about getting pissed each time. :þ

And ya, I just went through a bottle of sake so I can fall asleep tonight. Piano perfomance test tomorrow afternoon. So guess I'm on the tuesday night bandwagon too.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
shit, two days in a row, and 5 out of 6. but fuck GA, jackie brown is the worst QT flick.

went throught 14 of these shitty raspberry beers. could have more, but fuck it. enough is enough. what garbage beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom