• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr stroke said:
joining the drunk thread

sipping on this now

CqbwH.jpg

Pay me a nickel and I'll suck on your Dickel.

So yeah, my grant has been turned down. I won't be able to afford to go back to finish my degree. I will then be a janitor for the rest of my life. I'm drunk and I will kill myself. Who's with me? I've tried 2 times already. They say 3 time's a charm... Hope I do right this time. If I miss myself again they will call me a emo... I'd rather be dead, or a janitor.... If that make sense?!?!

So yeah... a life of cleaning shit or a life of nothingness.

Cereal KiIIer said:
So yeah, my grant has been turned down. I won't be able to afford to go back to finish my degree. I will then be a janitor for the rest of my life. I'm drunk and I will kill myself. Who's with me? I've tried 2 times already. They say 3 time's a charm... Hope I do right this time. If I miss myself again they will call me a emo... I'd rather be dead, or a janitor.... If that make sense?!?!

stop being a melodramatic sack of shit. clean yourself up- buy some self respect instead of alcohol next time. take a year off and save some money, and go part time.

jesus

Manmademan said:
stop being a melodramatic sack of shit. clean yourself up- buy some self respect instead of alcohol next time. take a year off and save some money, and go part time.

jesus

You need a drink.

Go_Ly_Dow

Cereal KiIIer said:

It's not a life of cleaning shit. This is just the present and the future is bright and full of endless possibilities.

There are many many options for you.

Clydefrog

brianjones said:
jesus i drank some red wine last night which i almost never do and it destroyed my stomach

fuck

red wine's pretty awesome. not so sure what's wrong with your stomach :/

edit: is it okay to post sober in this thread?

M_Night said:
It's not a life of cleaning shit. This is just the present and the future is bright and full of endless possibilities.

There are many many options for you.

I might give my name to clean windows. At least it's an outdoor job.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
blame space said:
when did BN get banned

I looked it up for you and it looks like he was banned calling people whiners ("whole lotta white whine in this thread") in one of the PSN is down threads, I guess that's not allowed anymore. Probably a 2 week ban.

Anyways, I just did it two nights ago but I'm thinking about drinking again tonight. Tough call.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
not drunk, but i'm high! its 2am on a thursday, and i won't be touching booze till 6pm tomorrow... goddam if i sleep right this moment i will lose my high but 6pm will come faster, or i could stay up for a few more hours chilling out.

Oh life you are full of choices..

edit, i could even stay up till 6am, then sleep till 1pm tomorrow, that shall make my 6pm come alot faster..

its the best option, i'm gonna do that guiz!

El Sloth

Banned
Clydefrog said:
red wine's pretty awesome. not so sure what's wrong with your stomach :/

edit: is it okay to post sober in this thread?
Red Wine is awesome, but you can't that shit lightly.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I never do wine. I don't mind the flavor of red, but it just doesn't bode well for me if I'm trying to get drunk. 1 bottle isn't gonna do much for me but any more than that is probably gonna make me feel like shit. I'd much rather chug beer all night and enjoy a steady buzz.

Anyone one want to chat with a random hobo french-canadian dude that grew up in Germany? I'm up for it.

What do you want to talk about?

Snuggler said:
I never do wine. I don't mind the flavor of red, but it just doesn't bode well for me if I'm trying to get drunk. 1 bottle isn't gonna do much for me but any more than that is probably gonna make me feel like shit. I'd much rather chug beer all night and enjoy a steady buzz.

What do you want to talk about?

Don't know. 2 years ago I was in talk with ex-ministers and mayors (that would be ex-secretary in the US???) about my bright future in politics. Then I lost my fiancee to my best friend, I lost my job, I developed and incurable disease, my mom fought 2 cancers in a year and my life pretty much went down to what it is now: A janitor working the graveyard shift. How's that?

Snuggler said:

wine gives me bad hangovers too.. i can drink a pint of whiskey and be alright the next day but 1 bottle of wine ill have a massive headache

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Cereal KiIIer said:
Don't know. 2 years ago I was in talk with ex-ministers and mayors (that would be senators in the US???) about my bright future in politics. Then I lost my fiancee to my best friend, I lost my job, I developed and incurable disease, my mom fought 2 cancers in a year and my life pretty much went down to what it is now: A janitor working the graveyard shift. How's that?

That's pretty fucked up, but at least it can't get much worse than that. Maybe you could start writing Country songs or something about all the misfortune you've been dealt.

wine gives me bad hangovers too.. i can drink a pint of whiskey and be alright the next day but 1 bottle of wine ill have a massive headache

Pretty much same here, but with beer instead since that's pretty much all I drink. I guess I'm so used to drinking it that I know my exact limit and how to handle that shit so I don't feel mucky the next day.

Boogie

Cereal KiIIer said:

shit man, that sucks. You've always been a smart dude, this janitor shit won't be your fate, surely. Chin up.

and here i came into this thread just to boast about cracking down a bunch of Wiser's Canadian Whiskey tonight....:-/

Kentpaul

this is my plan for tomorrow guys, hope you drunk gaffers are excited with my plan, i sure as hell am.

1 bottle of buckfast (high caffine content, 15 percent alc)

2 cans of stella

drinking this in my bedroom with music and friends while passing around joints

then i call a cab and get a lift into town where i hit a bar

order 1 pint of guiness

drink said guiness

walk to a club

order jaggerbombs

a line or two of cocaine/speed if i can get my hands on it while in the club

then house party after the club or home

I cannot wait

il also post in this thread while doing the pregame

Cereal KiIIer said:
I doubt I will be let into the US while drunk. Especially since I'm wearing a Casio watch...
Sucks man. Well, I'll be thinking of ya. Don't do anything too rash. People do care man, even when you don't think there is anyone in the world who does.

Kentpaul

blame space said:
i feel like i enable KentPaul by just having an account on this website

I'm tired man, a stoned zombie just wanting to go to sleep, but the internet just sucks me in and i get very social in these early hours..

Kentpaul

tinabina said:
lol i actually like that song, dont think i've ever listened to it while high though-freakin awesome

kentpaul u make me lol

I agree its more of a song that will be played in the Presence of booze, even the sound of it makes me wish i was drunk with my eyes closed just living it up.

Drink one for me you lucky drunks!

Kentpaul

Cereal KiIIer said:
I've tried overdosing but I missed both time. Anyone know another painless and easier way? I'm tired of being a burden to everyone.

edit, jokes aside, i'v removed the joke incase he does it.

also bailing the thread starting to get bad vibes in this thread

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Cereal KiIIer said:
I've tried overdosing but I missed both time. Anyone know another painless and easier way? I'm tired of being a burden to everyone.

Stop. Don't be foolish. You don't want to die as a sadsack motherfucker, I'm sure you're capable of more than that.

Snuggler said:
I looked it up for you and it looks like he was banned calling people whiners ("whole lotta white whine in this thread") in one of the PSN is down threads, I guess that's not allowed anymore. Probably a 2 week ban.

Anyways, I just did it two nights ago but I'm thinking about drinking again tonight. Tough call.

How do you look up reasons for a ban pray tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom