• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
steel-reserve.jpg

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
my old college ally

dude it's $1.67 and on an empty stomach it's just enough to get me almost close to nearly ready for bed. I switch it up between this and AB's "high frequency" or w/e it is. I obviously have a high tolerance for terrible beer, but the taste is actually really growing on me.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
How drunk could I get off of a 30oz bottle of hand sanitizer?

if you want a buzz go looking for shrooms!

fuck guys i wolk up today with beer bottles all over my floor and fuck i felt like dehydrated ass.

took this photo when i was over in spain about 10 in the morning WIN/WIN

aVnfx.jpg

Zeppu

if you want a buzz go looking for shrooms!

fuck guys i wolk up today with beer bottles all over my floor and fuck i felt like dehydrated ass.

took this photo when i was over in spain about 10 in the morning WIN/WIN

aVnfx.jpg

That's a nice guinness glass. And yeah, me too dehydrated as hell.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
That's a nice guinness glass. And yeah, me too dehydrated as hell.

I'm glad i wont be drinking again till tomorrow! Last night i lay on my bed looking out my window with that room spinning feeling that comes on after way to many beers!

Fuck gaf I'm drunk and I grabbed my burning oven plate while making pizza with my unprotected hand so now my left hand hurts like hell unless I put it in ice.

Drunk cooking is never a good idea

Gaf I set a record, I'm Dunk, agAin, and yesterday I already drank a lot.but awell tonight I won a cap and two rings, so it's not stool wasted. Sorry if I do boot make Much sense, it's difFicult enough to say it I'm Mr native language, do in English....

Kerub

Banned
Hey-o! Slightly drunk due to drinking most probably. Trying to play CoD but I'm doing terrible.

Anybody else drunk?

Gaf I set a record, I'm Dunk, agAin, and yesterday I already drank a lot.but awell tonight I won a cap and two rings, so it's not stool wasted. Sorry if I do boot make Much sense, it's difFicult enough to say it I'm Mr native language, do in English....

Not sure if I get it. You're drunk again and won a cap and two rings?

Hey-o! Slightly drunk due to drinking most probably. Trying to play CoD but I'm doing terrible.

Anybody else drunk?

Not sure if I get it. You're drunk again and won a cap and two rings?

Oh god, it's wonderful how a hour can make a difference drunkness-wise.

So let's recapitulate a little bit, shall we ?

Tonight I was invited by one of my best friends to go out (who happens to be female, but that's not the point) with another one. I must, at this moment, point out that the night before I went out to a college party where I drank quite a lot (and when I say a lot, it's not "springbreak'-a-lot. It's more like "polish-a-lot") and I burnt my hand quite badly.

Whatever, I decided to go out tonight. And there was a guy I knew that that was celebrating his birthday, so why not ?

Then I counted how many drinks I had tonight : one Leffe Ruby (belgian red beer, quite good I must say), 3 glasses of white vine (that was quite refreshing), 2 glasses of low-quality vodka with some orange juice, another 50 cl of red beer (Kasteel Rouge, another quite good beer), a glass of Pastis) and 6 (yes, six) glasses of Jager-bomb.

So I was quite understandably tipsy. But that night at my favourite bar was the Desperados night (tequila-flavoured beer), and there were two (hot) chicks that were giving out some goodies. So I won a sick cap (seriously, this headgear is so awesome I'll wear it regularly from now on) and two rings that flash and light.

Finally, what can I say ?
I'm happy my burnt hand doesn't hurt anymore.
I'm always happy to hang out with my friends.
I'm always happy to get free shit (seriously the cap is awesome).
I still have blue balls from thursday night (I must be wrong in the head, to not fuck a nearly-collapsed-drunk-girl, right ? What do you say GAF ? Discuss).

I'm going to bed tonight. Bless you all.

EDIT : Oh and yeah I was typing from my cellphone. That explains all the typos from my previous post.
Dr Eggman : Come to France someday. We have quite good white wine (and Chaaaaampagne).

Acid08

Banned
Oh god, it's wonderful how a hour can make a difference drunkness-wise.

So let's recapitulate a little bit, shall we ?

Tonight I was invited by one of my best friends to go out (who happens to be female, but that's not the point) with another one. I must, at this moment, point out that the night before I went out to a college party where I drank quite a lot (and when I say a lot, it's not "springbreak'-a-lot. It's more like "polish-a-lot") and I burnt my hand quite badly.

Whatever, I decided to go out tonight. And there was a guy I knew that that was celebrating his birthday, so why not ?

Then I counted how many drinks I had tonight : one Leffe Ruby (belgian red beer, quite good I must say), 3 glasses of white vine (that was quite refreshing), 2 glasses of low-quality vodka with some orange juice, another 50 cl of red beer (Kasteel Rouge, another quite good beer), a glass of Pastis) and 6 (yes, six) glasses of Jager-bomb.

So I was quite understandably tipsy. But that night at my favourite bar was the Desperados night (tequila-flavoured beer), and there were two (hot) chicks that were giving out some goodies. So I won a sick cap (seriously, this headgear is so awesome I'll wear it regularly from now on) and two rings that flash and light.

Finally, what can I say ?
I'm happy my burnt hand doesn't hurt anymore.
I'm always happy to hang out with my friends.
I'm always happy to get free shit (seriously the cap is awesome).
I still have blue balls from thursday night (I must be wrong in the head, to not fuck a nearly-collapsed-drunk-girl, right ? What do you say GAF ? Discuss).

I'm going to bed tonight. Bless you all.

EDIT : Oh and yeah I was typing from my cellphone. That explains all the typos from my previous post.
Dr Eggman : Come to France someday. We have quite good white wine (and Chaaaaampagne).
Getting drunk in France, damn. Sounds so legit.

idk what to say about the drunk girl, if you were equally drunk then decisions have to be made.

Getting drunk in France, damn. Sounds so legit.

idk what to say about the drunk girl, if you were equally drunk then decisions have to be made.

No we weren't equally drunk. We may have drunk the same amount, but I was still Conscious enough to decide what to do whereas she was on the verge of passing out. Whatever thing I'd go that night I'd feel like I was abusing her.

That doesn't mean I didn't had blue balls though

Acid08

Banned
No we weren't equally drunk. We may have drunk the same amount, but I was still Conscious enough to decide what to do whereas she was on the verge of passing out. Whatever thing I'd go that night I'd feel like I was abusing her.

That doesn't mean I didn't had blue balls though

Ya did good my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom