• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
god i want to surgically add a german shepherds tongue onto the end of my tongue and eat a pregnant woman's hot pussy using it.

It's literally all I can think about.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
tumblr_m1j1qiGvPc1r4v9r4.gif

I'm going to defile my liver today man!

with beer

FGMPR

Banned
its bacon time all the time dude!

bacon > pork chops.

Pork chops are a failmans steak.

I agree. Pork chops are shit. I don't understand why pigs fail so hard with their chops when Bacon goes with almost everything (for an obese man, like myself).

Yeah, pork chops are pretty lame.

If all that came from pigs was just pork chops and not bacon I would consider the pig to be a sub par food source.

Kentpaul

Getting drunk on beer is the longest affair known to a gentleman!

Fucking having to change my ways to keep getting DRUNK ftl

I miss buckfast. Shit was a 15% wine packed with caffine that got a man wasted in 20 to 30 minutes.

Fuck it all!

budwiser ftw.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Saturday magic. Deciding whether to start early and stick around Sunrise for the day or hold off and head downtown later on.

Kentpaul

CLUBBING TONGIHT

LOANING CASH

WILL BE 100 IN DEBT TOMMORUGHT

WORTH IT? YES. YOUTH ONLY COMES ONCE.

ZeroRay

YOUTH IS AN ETERNAL STATE OF MIND!

I don't care if it's not socially acceptable to be drunk in the afternoon. I break all the rules 'cause I'm a rebel.

worse hangover EVER.
Sooo...how's your bank account doing ? :)

(I had a huge hangover yesterday...belly ache, migraine, and shaking hands...Maybe I'll go easy on the jagerbomb next time).

Unrelated, but today my father brought me 4 bottles of 2005 champagne and a box of six flutes. Gee thanks dad, I'll make sure I'll use them wisely
526.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom