• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
DUDE YES. I RODE ALL OVER TOWN LAST NIGHT AT LIKE 4AM.

Singing the parking garage song. It was the best night ever.

Holy crap did you make that video? Got me big time xD

Snap!

Nectar of the Gods, if the Gods ever had a proclivity towards shit hangovers.

At £1.50 a bottle I'ma buy errday until the offer ends, then probably continue, Henry Weston you beautiful man.

Ok my laptop's webcam doesn't show it so I won't upload the picture but i'm below the label on my last bottle and Tesco's is shut. Maaaaaaaaan.

I won't. I'm heading up to my workout room right now.
good luck. I tried p90x a few months ago for the first time and I failed, mostly because I didn't eat properly for gaining size and I let myself puss out a lot. Trying it again, and 1.5 months in I have a lot more progress than I imagined. hit hard and take an extra break if you need it. pretend i'm sexing you up every time you fail a rep lol.

Day 1 of p90x classic complete. (to the best of my current abilities without disconnecting any muscles)

good luck. I tried p90x a few months ago for the first time and I failed, mostly because I didn't eat properly for gaining size and I let myself puss out a lot. Trying it again, and 1.5 months in I have a lot more progress than I imagined. hit hard and take an extra break if you need it. pretend i'm sexing you up every time you fail a rep lol.
That's a horrifying thought.

Mully

Tired. Tipsy, and about to hang out with a 17 year old. I don't know how I feel about this. It's legal. She's pretty attractive, but I still feel like the creepy kid. I'm 20 BTW.

Also, I'm unbanned. I have learned my lesson. I will never post "who cares" in a thread again.

balddemon

Banned
Everything went well with the 17 yr old on my end as well, mully. You're 20 aren't you? me too.
she was drunk so i picked her up.

nothing happened, that's why it went well.

Mully

Everything went well with the 17 yr old on my end as well, mully. You're 20 aren't you? me too.
she was drunk so i picked her up.

nothing happened, that's why it went well.

I alluded to some of the details to my situation in TinyChat. I don't think they would be as appropriate here, especially after serving a ban. It was a good time, although, I couldn't help but feel a bit unnattracted at how immature she was. It wasn't like she was laughing at silly things, it was the fact that she had no clue who she was. Like she didn't realize she had no of her shit together.

Mully

I'm doing ok.

I'm drinking an Arnie Palmer with some vodka right now. This is the third time this week, where I have drank. This never happens. I need to deload my stress before this becomes a habit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, I'm good. Shit got real tonight but my doors are locked now so at least I can sleep without having to worry about my throat getting slit lol. I missed the new episode of Mad Men, though, which fuckin blows.

How you doin tonight, Vein?

coldvein

Banned
im doing great man. the sun is out, just rode some ferries out to the olympic penninsula, drove around with some bros all day. life is good. until i have to work tomorrow. but today was amazing.

day 2 of p90x done. looking forward to tomorrow.

Man I could go for some beers right now but I gotta stay focused.

Gotta keep my eyes on the prize.

Maybe I'll get myself some vodka later this week ...but I rather not drink it straight.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
day 2 of p90x done. looking forward to tomorrow.

Man I could go for some beers right now but I gotta stay focused.

Gotta keep my eyes on the prize.

Maybe I'll get myself some vodka later this week ...but I rather not drink it straight.

You are always doing shit to improve your life. I like you man.

AcridMeat

Banned
FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Down to just one final due Thursday. Went to the grocery store to pick up another 6er for tonight with some food.

It's 82 degrees out, and this is so refreshing.
deschutes%20red%20chair%20nwpa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom