• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DS Screenshot thread (56k no)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
PantherLotus said:
Meteos: Disney Magic

Release Date: February 27, 2007

Don't ask, don't tell...right?! IT COULD BE GOOD. ;)

meteos-disney-magic-20061019063906597.jpg
I like that they turned the DS sideways but they should've also added WiFi. :(

Vgamer

WOW Revenant Wings looks amazing! I just got a DS Lite for Christmas so looking through these screens is getting my excited for some of these games now that I will be able to play them.

ethelred

Vgamer said:
WOW Revenant Wings looks amazing! I just got a DS Lite for Christmas so looking through these screens is getting my excited for some of these games now that I will be able to play them.

If the screens get you excited, be sure to watch the video.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Doraemon Nobita no Shin Makai Daibôken DS

I wish I could tell you what this game was about. That three-headed wolf-thing in flames looks pretty good.

box_jp.jpg

scr_001.jpg
scr_002.jpg
scr_003.jpg
scr_004.jpg
scr_005.jpg
scr_005.jpg
scr_007.jpg
scr_008.jpg

Ragnarok

Holy crap THEME PARK???

That game is freakin' ANCIENT. I've played the same exact thing on my 3D0. :lol

Good game though.

Now if they'd ever port Star Control II, i'd be happy.

RaidenZR

Pureauthor said:
Megaman Star Force is looking good.

I suppose I should start deciding which version to buy...

I got to try out an import copy the other day. After my cursory playtest of the battle system I was totally disappointed and thought it was a step or two back from the GBA series.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Chris Remo said:
Where did those FFCC:ROF pics come from?

Japanese mag, not sure. Is it still okay to post them?

Edit: Oops. I thought you meant the Heroes of Mana scans. Hold on I'll find the source on the FFCC pics.

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
Lots of interesting games on the DS I must say..
But I lack the "cyberpunk"-inspired games.. (but this is not only a problem for DS, the stationary systems have the same "lack of-" problem)..

Why does devs shun cyberpunk-games and go for fantasy settings all the time?? Fantasy (still good) has been done to death, more variaty please kthxbye

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
January US Release Dates

Code:
[B][U]Date 	 	 	 	 	Title 	 	 	 	Publisher 	 	 	Genre[/U][/B]
January 2007   	   	 Ultimate Card Games   	   	Telegames   	  	 	Card 
January 2, 2007 	Yu-Gi-Oh: Spirit Caller 	 	Konami 	 	 	Card Battle
January 2, 2007 	F-24 Stealth Fighter 	 	 	Majesco  		 Flight Action
January 2, 2007 	Ultimate Brain Games 	 	Telegames 	  		Board 
January 9, 2007 	[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5092160&postcount=14"][B]Arthur & the Invisibles (1)[/B][/URL] 	 	Atari 	 	  	Action 
January 15, 2007 	Uno 52 	 	 	 	 	(DSI) 	 	  		Card 
January 16, 2007 	[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5092278&postcount=25"][B]PW:AA -- JFA (1)[/B][/URL] [URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5137311&postcount=167"][B](2)[/B][/URL] 	 	Capcom 	 	  	Adventure 
January 22, 2007 	[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5092324&postcount=26"][B]Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (1)[/B] [/URL]	 	Nintendo  		Adventure 
January 2007 	 	Sudokuro 	 	 	 	Crave Entertainment 	 	Puzzle

Linked ones have posts with screenies in them. (1) is the first page, (2) is the second page, and so on. The intention is to remove these from the index and add a January Release link that links back to this post. That should keep it somewhat orderly.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
RaidenZR said:
I got to try out an import copy the other day. After my cursory playtest of the battle system I was totally disappointed and thought it was a step or two back from the GBA series.
that's very disappointing to hear.

Deku

Banned
Really like how SCDS is shaping up. Looks like the bottom screen will be used to show zoning and various geographical statistical data This solves one of the more annoying interface problems of SC3 and 4 which is not being able to see where all your zones are in highly built up cities because of the isometric perspective.

SC3 (of which this game is loosely based) may have had a toggle to remove the buildings, but I'm certain 4 didn't have it, so this is a step forward.

hmm I've been out of it for a while.....

Pheonix Wright 2 on the 16th....really? SWEET!

Whats this Heroes of Mana...it looks like FFT which is a good thing..

Oh and I never thought I'd say this but damn I'm so sick of DBZ.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
lol @ burnout. and micro machines looks horrific. someone please tell devs you don't have to half-assedly use the touch screen for steering anymore :lol

there are some stunning screens here, in particular Revenant Wings. go DS 2d! i think the sprites might come off as low quality in the shots becuase of the JPEG artifacting around them (or so it would seem).

Phantom Hourglass still looks clunky and ugly to me. comparing that to something like the RW screens is disappointing, but i guess they are different styles.
hopefully it's just bad screenshots.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
DS HomeBrew - iPod

I will be posting cool pics of any homebrew apps I find for the DS. In particular, I'm looking for any PDA apps, and Music or Video Apps. This one struck me as quite nice so I'll start with it:

ds_ipod_lg.jpg

Top Bottom