• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DS vs DSL Screen Protectors

Tsubaki

I only own the original DS, and while I have Hori screen protectors for it, I messed up while putting it on so there's this residue on the stickier side that I can't get off even through washing.

Now... I've been meaning to replace the filters and do it properly this time. But all I see on store shelves are DS Lite protectors. Does anyone know if they're the same? I don't even remember whether or not the DS and DSL have the exact same sized screens or what.

Valtox

they are not the same.
the black border around the screen for the superior screen is different, and somehow also the TS has a different shape.

Tsubaki

Valtox said:
they are not the same.
the black border around the screen for the superior screen is different, and somehow also the TS has a different shape.

Ahh... thanks for the reply. Saves me $7 I guess.

SpoDaddy

I transfered my DS Hori's to my DS Lite just fine. The touch screen protector fits perfectly, the top screen protector is taller than the Lite's top screen but that can be easily fixed by just trimming it.

Valtox

SpoDaddy said:
I transfered my DS Hori's to my DS Lite just fine. The touch screen protector fits perfectly, the top screen protector is taller than the Lite's top screen but that can be easily fixed by just trimming it.

If he says so, listen to spo daddy.
The fat-DSscreen protectors don't fit DS lite so I assumed that Lite's would't fit the old one.
I didn't think about trimming and I'm a moron.
Sorry..

..If you don't save 7$ anymore don't blame on me ._.

Top Bottom