• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dumbo Trailer Up

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
This movie released way before my time. However, the CBC would show it a lot and I would cry and my mom would hold me.

I'm going to bawl like an idiot at this if they do it right.

I... I want my mom.

kunonabi

This easily looks the most interesting of all these Disney remakes. The girl lead seems poorly cast but otherwise it's very promising. Devito, Keaton, and Burton reuniting is also a cant miss proposition as far as I'm concerned.

Kenpachii

CGI doesn't really work for me here.

Also i have the feeling i saw the entire movie already in the trailer.

Spectacular visuals and iconic imagery and sound, a unique theatrical experience like no other. That’s what I think of when I think of Dumbo. This seems void of that.

Last edited:

Skyn3t

Banned
Disney should take a break with those CGI remakes, they lack the soul of the original. Make new movies, not recycle old classics... Who am I talking to, they're milking the Star Wars franchise so hard since 2015 that it all went to shit.

Last edited:

JCK75

It was not very high on my list of movies I want to see, but that trailer is fantastic and I think that just changed.

Jae Mara

Trailer looks alright actually, great cast... but Tim Burton hmmm....

It looks like Tim Burton is plagiarizing himself by recycling Big Fish.
Haha. pretty much this, got heavy Big Fish vibes from the visuals and the theme around family. Even Danny DeVito is back reprising his role as ringmaster.

Top Bottom