• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E-celeb Alanah Pearce is in Cyberpunk 2077!!!

brap

Banned
Didn't she have massive jugs or am I remembering it wrong?

hz7Yn4W.jpg

Megatron

This is epic! I'm glad CDPR spent the time and effort to put a literal who e-celeb in the game instead of doing more important things! Can we get pewdiepie in next? Let's try our hardest, reddit!!! Imagine pewds and wholesome 100 keanu chungus in the same game!!!

Reddit?

e05.jpg

supernova8

Banned

Aha lovely jubbly. Is that an old pic?
She seems to have gained a few pounds recently (haven't we all? Thanks Corona..) but she definitely has the foundations of a hottie when she makes an effort.

Shame that they completely unsexified her in Cyberpunk. Shame she doesn't get a place in Dead or Alive Volleyball or something.

brap

Banned
Aha lovely jubbly. Is that an old pic?
She seems to have gained a few pounds recently (haven't we all? Thanks Corona..) but she definitely has the foundations of a hottie when she makes an effort.

Shame that they completely unsexified her in Cyberpunk. Shame she doesn't get a place in Dead or Alive Volleyball or something.
I have no clue. Looks pretty old though.

Estocolmo

Ok, and now has lost the right to criticize or review the game in any way in my opinion.

Seriously how can you not be biassed towards a company if they put you in one of their games, there's no journalistic integrity there now

Not the firs time.
Remember Jessica Chobot in Mass Effect 3? Game was released in 2012.

Last edited:
Lucky her, gets to be her own character in one of the most iconic games of all time. Her actual character model though looks even worse than Keanu Reeves in the game 😐

Makes sense to those with epistemological standards of muck.

You're very persuasive. Look!, you even included ellipsis as an argument in support of your claims. Ellipsis, It must be true then. How can anyone not believe you?

Hows does the saying goes? The boy who cries wolves....

Trump lies about everything, so can't blame anyone but himself if everyone is skeptical about feces that comes out of his mouth

peronmls

Nice marketing tactic. Wouldnt that be funny if the game turned out bad with all of these e-celebs? It's like Youtube makes a game. Like GameStop makes a game.

Whitecrow

Banned
You DO know the X-Files was a drama and not a documentary?

Makes sense to those with epistemological standards of muck.

You're very persuasive. Look!, you even included ellipsis as an argument in support of your claims. Ellipsis, It must be true then. How can anyone not believe you?

When you grow a bit older you may start ackowledging how disturbing some minds are.

And if you are kinda grown up already and you dont know that, you did something wrong.

When you grow a bit older you may start ackowledging how disturbing some minds are.

And if you are kinda grown up already and you dont know that, you did something wrong.

When you have something of worth an substance to say, instead of hollow self-serving platitudes you're probably quoting from a fortune cookie,
do Let me know!

brap

Banned
Lucky her, gets to be her own character in one of the most iconic games of all time. Her actual character model though looks even worse than Keanu Reeves in the game 😐
What? The game hasn't even come out yet. Everybody could forget about it in a month.

"She can't help but feel"?

Alanah Pearce, The Oracle.

I wonder if the NPC she's playing says stupid unsubstantiated things worded in an adolescent fashion as well?

CDPR, next time around, do not reward poor behaviour.

Because he’s the president of the United States you moron. Of course people would want to know this. And the people on here wonder why others are annoyed by this idiot.

Edgelord79

Gold Member
Why can't some of these personalities have naturally coloured hair? Is this some secret requirement to being in this club?

Whitecrow

Banned

Yeah definitely fake huh, dipshit?

Well well well

He builds a fucking wall to prevent immigration, but he cant fake a desease... of course of course

Last edited:

Well well well

He builds a fucking wall to prevent immigration, but he cant fake a desease... of course of course

Well well, you can't figure out the difference between a sheet of paper and a disease proper. A document and a disease are the same thing. Both words begin with D, after all.

Yours is imbecile remark #2, in this thread alone.
A forum career in unsubstantiated inanity you pull out of thin ether is quite possibly ahead of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrS

jaysius

Banned

"She can't help but feel"?

Alanah Pearce, The Oracle.

I wonder if the NPC she's playing says stupid unsubstantiated things worded in an adolescent fashion as well?

CDPR, next time around, do not reward poor behaviour.

Oh Christ, influencetubers talking politics, the hardest cringe ever.

Stick to being the new simp queen and corp hype echochamber.

Last edited:
Top Bottom