• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008: The Thread (central information aggregate, see OP)

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
It's about time for the conference thread. Also, OT and search temporarily disabled since we've been hit by 500 errors already.

Aggelos

E3 is coming offly fast, and I think gaf is cocked, locked and ready to rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eznark

Banned
EviLore said:
It's about time for the conference thread. Also, OT and search temporarily disabled since we've been hit by 500 errors already.

out of curiosity, will the OT be reopened (or can the MLB thread be moved over) for the HR Derby and All-Star game?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Depending on server performance I'll see if I can limit the OT's closing to just the conferences, so people can talk about TDK and the all star game and so on without much down time.

SRG01

EvilLore, if it turns out that OT has to be closed for the entire duration of E3 (instead of conferences), can we have a few "official" OT threads?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
SRG01 said:
EvilLore, if it turns out that OT has to be closed for the entire duration of E3 (instead of conferences), can we have a few "official" OT threads?

We'll see.

User2k

TuSeiSkeefoso said:
Wow. G4's stream is ass. Definately won't watch it there. I knew it. Hopefully Gamespot or IGN's feed is better.

This. I can't even hear anything. Gamespot won't load for me. :(!

Dina

My IGN lifestream just went black after the heartbeat clip being looped for 100 times. Dunno what's coming.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
EviLore said:
Depending on server performance I'll see if I can limit the OT's closing to just the conferences, so people can talk about TDK and the all star game and so on without much down time.
We only really need TDK & the maturbation tournament threads. If you move just those two over, I think you'll quell a lot of frustration. Just a suggestion

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
9hujwk.jpg

GAF @ e3 in a nutshell

User2k

Well this blows. I can't install things at work, so IGN is out, I can't load gamespot, and can't hear anything on G4. Gametrailers doesn't even seem to have a stream. :(

There's a bunch of videos on the Xbox Live Marketplace in the E3 2008 section.
Fallout 3 trailer
Too Human Skills Interview Video
Too Human Champion Class Interview Video
Fable 2- E3 2008 Trailer
Gears of War 2: E3 2008 Rendezvous
Star Ocean 4 E3 Trailer
Resident Evil 5 Trailer
New Xbox Experience Trailer
Lego Batman Trailer
and Halo Wars 5 Long Years E3 Video

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
EviLore said:
awesome. I was worried i wasn't going get to hear all the AL fans crying while the NL kicks their ass in the All Star game.

Dina

Almost time for EA (in 15 minutes) but the g4 stream requires me to login. Is there another stream somewhere?

Top Bottom