• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008: The Thread (central information aggregate, see OP)

Teknoman

Hcoregamer00 said:
When are we getting info from the SE press conference?

Didnt that just turn into "Hey ask us questions about 360 FFXIII" conference? I tried looking for a live blog on it, but theres just too much info everywhere.

I just got an E-Mail from NoE - they'll be live-streaming the E3 Nintendo PC. That's a first. Guess they'll have some other big things up their sleeve...

laserbeam said:
Noticed so far E3 this year is ignored by Mainstream media totally. All of Microsofts casual went totally unreported.
Spiegel Online has an article here in Germany but that's about it.

EDarkness

It's going to be real hard to top FFXIII going to 360. Granted, I give Nintendo a small possibility of stealing Microsoft's thunder, but right now 360 seems to be where it's at.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Kbsmoker said:
Is there no places that have the conferences for d/l or HD?

I am watching the MS conference now at IGN. But it's for Insiders only. The only time of year my subscription seems worthwhile.

Bo130

Hcoregamer00 said:
Why is there no news from the SE press conference?

It was a Q&A Roundtable. Mostly about FFXIII, and he didn't answer that many of the questions. Most interesting information was that they still haven't decided if they are going to release the 360-version in Japan.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
After watching the spore presentation at EA's conference... that blows away everything.

Seriously.

Haunted

Anasui Kishibe said:
uh, maybe I'm missing something, but when is Nintendo press conference going to start?
2 hours, 20 minutes. Thread will probably be created an hour in advance, like for the MS presser yesterday.

BobsRevenge said:
After watching the spore presentation at EA's conference... that blows away everything.

Seriously.
link?

BobsRevenge

Sony is going to have to really step up to the plate to beat EA's conference imo. I think that's the one to beat. EA has some of the freshest IPs and the games look genuinely fun and awesome.

Teknoman

BobsRevenge said:
Sony is going to have to really step up to the plate to beat EA's conference imo. I think that's the one to beat. EA has some of the freshest IPs and the games look genuinely fun and awesome.

Really? What games were covered there?

BobsRevenge

Teknoman said:
Really? What games were covered there?
Spore, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Dragon Age, Left 4 Dead, Rage, and some others.

Outside of that they're still showing off Red Alert 3 and Rock Band 2.

Teknoman

BobsRevenge said:
Spore, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Dragon Age, Left 4 Dead, Rage, and some others.

Outside of that they're still showing off Red Alert 3 and Rock Band 2.

Off to Gametrailers then.

Jammy

Banned
EDarkness said:
It's going to be real hard to top FFXIII going to 360. Granted, I give Nintendo a small possibility of stealing Microsoft's thunder, but right now 360 seems to be where it's at.

Not really. Microsoft's conference showed us a bunch of games we already knew about, and some others like Scene-It! or Lips that were just laughable in the way they were presented.

FFXIII was megaton, but in terms of actual new content, I fully believe Nintendo will deliver that in spades. The Wii MotionPlus already confirms that.

Brobzoid said:
anyone streaming the capcom event?
G4 will be streaming the conference over the Internet. However, their feed was pretty shitty yesterday so YMMV. I will have liveblogs set up so you can follow the text announcements if the G4 feed acts up again. G4 has some time to get their shit together before that conference, so it might end up working out.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
snack said:
G4 will be streaming the conference over the Internet. However, their feed was pretty shitty yesterday so YMMV. I will have liveblogs set up so you can follow the text announcements if the G4 feed acts up again. G4 has some time to get their shit together before that conference, so it might end up working out.
that shit was horrible :\
Jeff Green should live blog all the conferences.

Top Bottom