• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

Baby Milo

Going into this conference as mainly a PS360 gamer i was just interested in what exclusives MS had in the pipeline. I was impressed with

Splinter Cell(i think i saw god)
Alan Wake
Left For Dead 2

other than that pretty meh to me in terms of exclusives. The presentation itself was prob one of the more entertaining ones Ive watched in years though.

gofreak said:
Sony would have a hard time beating this conference on the showmanship front, but on the content front I think MS left the door wide open here, at least wrt 2009.

Even if Sony didn't show up tomorrow, their exclusives lineup through the rest of the year is substantially larger than what MS has publicised, unless I'm very much mistaken (got very little input on that the last couple of pages, so..). Sony needs to do very little on that front, content exposition, for this year, they've pretty much laid out this year already and it looks very competitive to say the least.

And a 2010 group of GoWIII/GT5/Trico would be more than a match for the '10 offerings shown here IMO.
Yeah. I'm feeling same. All we got today is Forza III, SC:C, L4D2 and one XBLA game for 2009.

Going into the MS conference. I was hoping for a bunch of new IP's. But other than some xbl titles and Alan Wake (is Wake even considered new at this point?) there wasn't anything.

Still the sequels shown looked good.

Kogepan

NutJobJim said:
The two big misses for me were the absence of Rare and Zune HD, particularly Rare.
Overall the conference was very solid but I was so disappointed that Rare wasn’t there. I really want Perfect Dark XBLA, or PD2 :(
I mean how hard can it be to port PD to XBLA?

It's a shame they didn't have a killer game to showcase the camera tech as well. The tech demos were fine, but a fully fledged game would have been more convincing IMO.

yeh, i'm shocked there is nothing from Rare. Also seems more of the same (Halo, L4D), but at least Alan Wake looks really promising.

LCfiner said:
I gotta ask, what would have gotten you excited?

Sequels to Crimson Skies, Midtown Madness, Mech Assualt, Voodoo Vince, and Phantom Dust among a few others. Better Xbox Live Arcade games like old Rare games. Like I said it was pretty meh.

Kogepan

Gary Whitta said:
I guess Kojima bringing Metal Gear Solid to the 360 isn't as significant as I thought it was.

I think he's refering to exclusives. Like i said, no-show from Rare is pretty shocking.

FrankT

gofreak said:
They should, the conference left a short fall there IMO, by the numbers at least. Some more visibility coming out of E3 would alleviate any 'wait for' syndrome which Microsoft was supposed to kind of take care of at this E3.

Like I'm surprised 99 Nights 2 wasn't there..yes, it seems like a TGS candidate, but I'm sure they're lining it up for NA this year too.

Well they have on the console side Left 4 Dead 2, Halo ODST, Spilnter Cell Conviction and Forza 3 this fall. I don't really think they need to stuff too much more in their with the multi stuff for this fall. 1 Rare title would be proper though I believe. They need to save some stuff for GC and TGS proper as well.

2010 is already looking really nice so far with ME2, Halo: Reach, Alan Wake, and Crackdown, which I'm amazed MS is now pushing 2010 titles so early. A departure from past marketing which I think is great. Should be interesting to see where the next Gears of War will fit as well.

Biggest surprise so far is how good Splinter Cell Conviction looks. I had written that game off but they made it look slick, at least in that demo.

Phoenix Fang said:
Sequels to Crimson Skies, Midtown Madness, Mech Assualt, Voodoo Vince, and Phantom Dust among a few others. Better Xbox Live Arcade games like old Rare games. Like I said it was pretty meh.
Resurrecting a bunch of moribund franchises would have been the definition of "meh" for me.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Well, Mielke was impressed...

The rest of the Microsoft Xbox 360 conference was unbelievable. In my 10 years covering this kind of stuff, this was BY FAR the most impressive conference I have ever attended. As a budding young game designer, I can honestly say that Microsoft had every angle covered. Just about everything they showed made me want to push my imagination farther than I ever have before, to rethink what was possible, because nearly everything they demonstrated had at the very least a practical application (Natal, interactive functionality, Netflix, Zune, Facebook, etc.) or a big fat WOW factor (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, the Molyneux demo, Forza 3, Kojima, Final Fantasy XIII, etc.). Then just to rub it in our faces, they drag out people like Steven Fucking Spielberg to scpiel about the 360? Overkill, perhaps, but inch for inch the most incredible showcase I have yet seen, and the first time I got a lump in my throat since the Nintendo conference when they first unveiled Smash Brothers for GameCube. I seriously don't know how Nintendo or Sony can top this tomorrow. Nintendo could announce 5 Mario games, 5 new Zelda games, 15 new Metroid games tomorrow and it just couldn't compare. Sony could announce God of War games and Team Ico games til they're blue in the face tomorrow, and there's no way they match today's show.

It won't be enough to match this. New paradigms have been opened up, a comprehensive approach to the Xbox Live service was on full display, and a shitload of exclusive or semi-exclusive games were revealed, of distinctive quality (even Epic's Rolling Thunder clone with sick-ass graphics was wicked). Even without the surprise guests, Microsoft's showcase was pie chart-free (take THAT, Kaz!) and full of real, genuine content. To top this, Nintendo would have to show that they care about more than soccer moms and weight loss and do something to inspire the people that came before the Wii Fit craze, and Sony would have to drop some serious megatons for two straight hours to gain parity. In short, both Nintendo and Sony would have to surpass what was shown today, and to be honest, Miyamoto or no Miyamoto, Gran Turismo or not, I don't think either of them can do it. No, I wasn't handed a fat check by Microsoft to say this. I was look at today's conference through a developer's eyes and was thinking about controller-free games that make you go 'wow.' I thought about how each year I show up at E3 I don't expect much out of Microsoft because they must have blown their whole wad on Q4 of the previous year, and subsequently, about how wrong I was. The fact that this conference revealed not one, but two Halo games, a detailed look at Alan Wake, and how they were just a handful of so many other delights (Raiden, I love you, man!) was to me, as a gamer, simply inspiring. In my next career, which I'll hopefully be able to announce soon enough, I am being forced to think outside of the box along with my colleagues, about how to design things that are fresh and new, and the challenge is invigorating. The sky is the limit. Today's conference showed me the way.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Jtyettis said:
Well they have on the console side Left 4 Dead 2, Halo ODST, Spilnter Cell Conviction and Forza 3 this fall. I don't really think they need to stuff too much more in their with the multi stuff for this fall. 1 Rare title would be proper though I believe. They need to save some stuff for GC and TGS proper as well.

2010 is already looking really nice so far with ME2, Halo: Reach, Alan Wake, and Crackdown, which I'm amazed MS is now pushing 2010 titles so early. A departure from past marketing which I think is great. Should be interesting to see where the next Gears of War will fit as well.

I think they departed from that strategy precisely to try and divert attention from this year's smaller range of exclusives..it's a nice line-up, but it is slimmer that previous years, as is, at least.

I'm beginning to wonder if the movements with studios last year is leaving a bit of a (temporary) lull in MS's own output this year.

More specifically though I was addressing various comments about what Sony 'needs' to do or 'cannot' do with their showing. I can see the point from a showmanship POV, but from a content POV they already have over twice the number of exclusives lined up for the rest of this year as MS has publicised at E3, to date - before they even open their mouths tomorrow. That's a far bigger gap than has existed in previous years..they could pick their nose on stage tomorrow for two hours and from a content POV have nothing to worry about.

I think MS HAS to have more up its sleeve though.

edit - I guess I'm also addressing the nonsensical sentiment expressed by Mielke above too.. content wise, what's being demanded from Sony by some seems ridiculous when you boil it down. It's like some folks are blinded by razzle-dazzle :p

Yoboman

Where the fuck are the streams? Are none of these sites on the ball? Wasn't this conference almost ten hours ago?

I wanna watch the conference, a few years ago the sites had the conferences replay streaming a few hours later... Why is this taking so long?

FrankT

Yea it seems overall the press was pretty impressed.

gofreak said:
I think they departed from that strategy precisely to try and divert attention from this year's smaller range of exclusives..it's a nice line-up, but it is slimmer that previous years, as is, at least.

I'm beginning to wonder if the movements with studios last year is leaving a bit of a (temporary) lull in MS's own output this year.

More specifically though I was addressing various comments about what Sony 'needs' to do or 'cannot' do with their showing. I can see the point from a showmanship POV, but from a content POV they already have over twice the number of exclusives lined up for the rest of this year as MS has publicised at E3, to date - before they even open their mouths tomorrow. That's a far bigger gap than has existed in previous years..they could pick their nose on stage tomorrow for two hours and from a content POV have nothing to worry about.

Actually I would definitely disagree. Any Halo made by Bungie is going to BIG. Left 4 Dead was the break out hit last year, Forza 3 is just big plain and simple while Splinter Cell Conviction is a nice title to round out the bunch for the fall. They also have exclusive GTA content hitting again this fall with a full retail disc as well. I mean really what else do they have to compete with this fall? Uncharted 2 I'm there day 1. R&C should be great imo as I loved the first on the PS3, but I'm not sure how it will fare. It should be interesting to see what else Sony has for the year at retail though since it looks like GT5 and GOW III will be 2010 titles. I suppose HR could fill a spot. Like I said imo all they need is a Rare title proper for the fall for some nice diversity outside of the multi hits.

Gary Whitta said:
I guess Kojima bringing Metal Gear Solid to the 360 isn't as significant as I thought it was.

I'm talking about 2009. No way MGS game is gonna release this year.

MS was very tight lipped for almost a year. I expected more games from MS in 2009. Not that there is nothing to play. Lots of games this year, I can't wait to play.

Linkified

A thought currently struck me before apart from Lips: Number ones, Halo 3: ODST, and Forza 3 what retail games do MS have for the rest of the year?

Great conference, loved that they didn't waste time with charts and sales figures. Lots of awesome looking games on show, as it should be.
Edit: oh, and this E3 is already better than last year IMO.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Jtyettis said:
Yea it seems overall the press was pretty impressed.

Actually I would definitely disagree. Any Halo made by Bungie is going to BIG. Left 4 Dead was the break out hit last year, Forza 3 is just big plain and simple while Splinter Cell Conviction is a nice title to round out the bunch for the fall. I mean really what else do they have to compete with this fall? Uncharted 2 I'm there day 1. R&C should be great imo as I loved the first on the PS3, but I'm not sure how it will fare. It should be interesting to see what else Sony has for the year at retail though since it looks like GT5 and GOW III will be 2010 titles. I suppose HR could fill spot. Like I said imo all they need is a Rare title proper for the fall for some nice diversity outside of the multi hits.

I won't get into a list war here, but without counting GOW or GT5, I make at least 10-12 (retail) exclusives that have been announced for the rest of 09 in NA.

By the numbers, 5 or 6 titles is certainly slimmer than previous years. And the centre of gravity this year, if it is ODST - as much as it will sell - isn't a 'full' Halo or Gears like they've had every holiday for 360 post 2005. As I said earlier, that's not necessarily a BAD thing, particualrly for the rest of the line-up, but they are lacking in breadth on the exclusives front IMHO. People said 'wait for e3' over and over when pressed on MS's lack of visibility on 09, and they added one exclusive we didn't know about before.

Feep

Banned
Just got back from Microsoft and EA, read through this thread.

Gary Whitta is all over Microsoft's tits with this. Until I see something that looks like fun, I remain unconvinced. All the live tech looked janky as hell, and Molyneux's could very easily be scripted. Still, some of the press will get to experience it for themselves, so I guess we'll know soon.

Everyone in the audience was in tears during the painting demo. So hilarious :lol :lol :lol

FrankT

gofreak said:
I won't get into a list war here, but without counting GOW or GT5, I make at least 10-12 exclusives that have been announced for the rest of 09.

By the numbers, 5 or 6 titles is certainly slimmer than previous years. And the centre of gravity this year, if it is ODST - as much as it will sell - isn't a 'full' Halo or Gears like they've had every holiday for 360 post 2005.

I'm talking specficially retail titles hitting in the west this fall. Big titles U2 and Ratchet? If HR is confrimed there are 3. I suppose one could say NG2S as well. Okay

Oh forgot about MAG.

MS didn't have that many titles last fall. They had Left 4 Dead, Gears 2, Banjo, VP, Lips and You're in the movies? And yea Halo ODST will be massive.

gofreak said:

Fine, they have less exclusives. What you fail to realize is that at this point in the game exclusives don't mean squat. Unless they are super high quality genre-bending new gameplay experiences not available anywhere else. Which is actually the one area that Sony is currently lacking in.

And the one exclusive that MS didn't have an answer for MGS will have an answer... sometime... in the future. Last year it was FFXIII and they answered that.

For Sony to come ahead they can't just match MS, they need to kick their ass in exclusives that Microsoft doesn't have an answer for. Ratchet & Clank, Trico, Motor Storm fit that bill... unfortunately both franchises don't seem to have killer-app influence/status.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Jtyettis said:
I'm talking specficially retail titles hitting in the west this fall. Big titles U2 and Ratchet? If HR is confrimed there are 3. I suppose one could say NG2S as well. Okay

I'm talking about retail NA titles too. And I'm not counting Sigma or HR (HR is confirmed 2010, pretty much). I can pm you a list if you like to put you out of suspense ;)

Omar Ismail said:
Fine, they have less exclusives. What you fail to realize is that at this point in the game exclusives don't mean squat. Unless they are super high quality genre-bending new gameplay experiences not available anywhere else. Which is actually the one area that Sony is currently lacking in.

And the one exclusive that MS didn't have an answer for MGS will have an answer... sometime... in the future. Last year it was FFXIII and they answered that.

For Sony to come ahead they can't just match MS, they need to kick their ass in exclusives that Microsoft doesn't have an answer for. Ratchet & Clank, Trico, Motor Storm fit that bill... unfortunately both franchises don't seem to have killer-app influence/status.

We're borderlining dangerously into sales territory here, but I'm talking about purely my interest as a gamer, and my access to content.

People need a reality check if on that basis they think Sony needs 'megaton after megaton' to match muliplat games, 3 exclusives, and 1 new exclusive. The show was great, and I don't think Sony can execute as well on that front based on previous years, but on content? Hmm.

J-Rzez

Kintaro said:
Well, Mielke was impressed...

You don't say. I for one, am shocked.

BrandNew said:

Can't speak for them, but for example myself, it's multiplatform. Why bother showing it off? It's going to sell the most on the 360 as is if they showed it off then or not. That time could've been better filled with more camera fun, other games, or whatever. Just like that Beatles stuff in the beginning. Meh. In fact, that beatles (and the "social networking") segment was a real buzz kill for me in that conference.

antipode

gofreak said:

edit - I guess I'm also addressing the nonsensical sentiment expressed by Mielke above too.. content wise, what's being demanded from Sony by some seems ridiculous when you boil it down. It's like some folks are blinded by razzle-dazzle :p

Honest question gofreak - what Sony exclusives are you thinking of for 2009? All I can think off the top of my head are MAG, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain and WKC - all of which you can raise questions about their blockbuster potential (Uncharted 2 would seem to be the best shot, but they're going to need to attract PS3 owners and non-owners who've never played Uncharted 1.) The 360 exclusives seem competitive, and the multi-platform titles this year will most likely blow either out of the water sales-wise.

I think the biggest thing Microsoft announced today is the Facebook integration - finding your friends on Xbox, PS3 or the Wii is a huge barrier to online gaming for many people, especially those 20+ who don't see their extended network of friends very often, but have them stored permanently on Facebook. Sony really needs to announce something similar for PSN to compete.

FrankT

gofreak said:
I'm talking about retail NA titles too. And I'm not counting Sigma or HR (HR is confirmed 2010, pretty much). I can pm you a list if you like to put you out of suspense ;)

Not in suspense. Haha

tabsina

just woke up.. is the stuff in the OP pre-E3 knowledge or new info?

also, which was the "special surprise" that they brought the conference earlier for

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
tabsina said:
also, which was the "special surprise" that they brought the conference earlier for
2ex6jyp.jpg

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
antipode said:
Honest question gofreak - what Sony exclusives are you thinking of for 2009? All I can think off the top of my head are MAG, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain and WKC - all of which you can raise questions about their blockbuster potential (Uncharted 2 would seem to be the best shot, but they're going to need to attract PS3 owners and non-owners who've never played Uncharted 1.) The 360 exclusives seem competitive, and the multi-platform titles this year will most likely blow either out of the water sales-wise.

I'm not gonna start a list war here.. I can PM you if you want.

And I mean I think the games MS showed did mostly look fantastic. I think they'll certainly be 'competitive' quality wise, and I'm not at all touching on sales or 'blockbuster' potential here. But I am talking about breadth of content, and the weird double standard that some people are expressing about what Sony (or Nintendo) should show vs what MS has shown here.

And sure, PSN could do with some improvement, you'll get no argument from me there.

gofreak said:
People need a reality check if on that basis they think Sony needs 'megaton after megaton' to match muliplat games, 3 exclusives, and 1 new exclusive. The show was great, and I don't think Sony can execute as well on that front based on previous years, but on content? Hmm.

Well I think that's where your parameters are off. Gaming has reached the point where it's about quality over quantity. "Number of exclusives/games" is such an arbitrary and obsolete concept at this point that it's almost quaint.

Call of Duty:MW2 alone is more important than 15 solid games.

But I am talking about breadth of content, and the weird double standard that some people are expressing about what Sony should show vs what MS has shown here.

When it comes to the kind of experiences available on a platform people aren't limited to what's coming out this year. The metric should be the total playable design area... if that statement makes any sense. MS already has great breath, and Sony's is getting better every day. From a pure AREA perspective though, MS is still broader and will be for the foreseeable future.

Kintaro

Omar Ismail said:

Good thing its 360/PS3/PC. I'll disagree with you there as a gamer. One game is not more important to me than 15 solid, good games.

Anyways, I liked the conference but I was hoping for more out of MS' publishing arm than Forza and more Halos. Just like I'm hoping for more out of Sony than their sequels. I did get a Crackdown 2 announcement though, that's good. :D I hope InFamous and Crackdown will play off each other for years to come.

Ponn

Banned
Omar Ismail said:
Well I think that's where your parameters are off. Gaming has reached the point where it's about quality over quantity. "Number of exclusives/games" is such an arbitrary and obsolete concept at this point that it's almost quaint.

When did it become 360 exclusive?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Omar Ismail said:

I don't think there's anything to worry about on the quality front either. But breadth helps too, especially if it's breadth of good games. And it's not long since certain folks lambasting Sony in this thread where doing so on the basis of 'number of exclusives...(even if his name was lawblob and he was under the influence of sudafed :p)

Omar Ismail said:
When it comes to the kind of experiences available on a platform people aren't limited to what's coming out this year. The metric should be the total playable design area... if that statement makes any sense. MS already has great breath, and Sony's is getting better every day. From a pure AREA perspective though, MS is still broader and will be for the foreseeable future.

I'd prefer Microsoft to keep up a pace of releases rather than defer to year one games, to be honest. Pretty much every system now has a substantial quality backlog anyway.

Look, I don't wanna be fucking on Microsoft here at all, but I just am really puzzled by the attitude a few folks are expressing about what competitive 'answers' will be - at least if we're talking content. In that respect some sobering up might be in order. Showmanship? I'm almost ready to give MS a gold medal. It was really well executed and really well packaged, it's like they sat down and put themselves in the shoes of a fan and asked how they'd want a show to go.

TheFatOne

gofreak said:
I won't get into a list war here, but without counting GOW or GT5, I make at least 10-12 (retail) exclusives that have been announced for the rest of 09 in NA.

By the numbers, 5 or 6 titles is certainly slimmer than previous years. And the centre of gravity this year, if it is ODST - as much as it will sell - isn't a 'full' Halo or Gears like they've had every holiday for 360 post 2005.
As I said earlier, that's not necessarily a BAD thing, particualrly for the rest of the line-up, but they are lacking in breadth on the exclusives front IMHO. People said 'wait for e3' over and over when pressed on MS's lack of visibility on 09, and they added one exclusive we didn't know about before.

Yes that is true, but they do have Left 4 Dead 2. I think MS is going to give this game a big marketing push and treat it as another Gears, and since its a Valve game you know it will be a high quality game. I think this game will be bigger than the first one.

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
Jtyettis said:

Oh forgot about MAG.

MS didn't have that many titles last fall. They had Left 4 Dead, Gears 2, Banjo, VP, Lips and You're in the movies? And yea Halo ODST will be massive.

The support from western devs is comparable to last year, 6 exclusives in 08 Vs 5 in 09 (off the top of my head). It is in Japanese support they are lacking. Remember last year they had Vesperia, IU and Last Remnant.

FrankT

Saiyar said:
The support from western devs is comparable to last year, 6 exclusives in 08 Vs 5 in 09 (off the top of my head). It is in Japanese support they are lacking. Remember last year they had Vesperia, IU and Last Remnant.

That is true as I expect some announcements from TGS.

gofreak said:
I don't think there's anything to worry about on the quality front either. But breadth helps too, especially if it's breadth of good games. And it's not long since certain folks lambasting Sony in this thread where doing so on the basis of 'number of exclusives...(even if his name was lawblob and he was under the influence of sudafed :p)

I'd prefer Microsoft to keep up a pace of releases rather than defer to year one games, to be honest. Pretty much every system now has a substantial quality backlog anyway.

My guess is that MS knows that 1) multiplatform games are going to lead on 360. The dev processes have already been established and they're not going to change now. 2) 3rd parties will deliver blockbusters. So what they are focusing on, instead of exclusive GAMES, is exclusive and enhanced services.

Facebook integration (Facebook Connect could be one of the most significant announcements in the entire show and nobody is talking about it...), 1080p Video, Last.fm, video parties, retail downloads.

The MS working theory from what I can surmise is that if they have the most compelling box from a FEATURES perspective, and multiplatform games will perform at least equally on the 360, then they have defacto exclusives, because why would you bother getting it on the PS3?

This is precisely why exclusive games are so important to Sony... it's already been established that they can't surpass, let alone exceed MS when it comes to services. So the ONLY thing they can compete on is through exclusive games. So those exclusives have to be pretty damn amazing to overshadow the already amazing games that are available, multiplatform or not.

To put it succinctly, because I like repeating myself: Microsoft would prefer to have the BETTER experience of Modern Warfare 2, than having Modern Warefare 2 + a solid exclusive.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Omar - IMO they all need distinctive content. So much about the multi-plat landscape has and is levelling off, and PS3 can have its own perks on that front (and from an 'experience' POV) from time to time too (not to mention just general features, I think it's obvious they both have a different mix of compelling stuff there). For me, Sony showing those games has no more or less impact than MS, and I'd like to see the distinguishing stuff.

Anyway, it's nearly 2am here and I've caught up on media now I think..so maybe we can resume this discussion round about the conferences tomorrow, perhaps :)

Flunkie

Banned
All I care about is demos. I want to play this shit, not just read about how awesome they are and watch other people play them. Give them tooo meeeeeeeeeeee.

Kintaro

Omar Ismail said:
Facebook integration (Facebook Connect could be one of the most significant announcements in the entire show and nobody is talking about it...), .

Did they explain how Facebook is going to benefit me as a gamer exactly?

Ding

Kintaro said:
Did they explain how Facebook is going to benefit me as a gamer exactly?
Work it out for yourself. Did people need to explain to you how a BluRay player benefits PS3 gamers? (Hint: Gamers sometimes do things other than game.)

(It's not clear how Facebook integration will benefit me personally, but I'm not pretending to represent all gamers.)

Shurs

Omar Ismail said:
To put it succinctly, because I like repeating myself: Microsoft would prefer to have the BETTER experience of Modern Warfare 2, than having Modern Warefare 2 + a solid exclusive.

But what about people who want more good games? COD 4 was essentially the same experience on both PS3 and Xbox. I don't get your point here.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
SonOfABeep said:
Well I just finished watching it and holy shit. It's pretty damn impressive. Even natal is more than I had thought it would be.

I am actually surprised anyone was impressed by the conference. Entertaining perhaps, but nothing spectacular.

In fact, I was quite disappointed by an apparent dearth of exciting content. And no, I am not excited about Forza and Crackdown. Splinter cell was the highlight of the show I think, but the gameplay seemed pretty standard Splinter Cell fare to me.

Hopefully tomorrow's conferences will be more exciting. I expect big things from Nintendo. They can't possibly have all their studios doing nothing with their biggest franchises!

Top Bottom