E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

Mar 23, 2007
jibblypop said:
I was a bit disapointed with the Microsoft and Nintendo conferences even though they both showed off a few great games.

Now for Sony. you could win the show by announcing one thing and one thing only. A MASSIVE PRICE CUT! not a slight price cut but a massive one. I want your console so make it affordable to me and you win.
Or they can show a slew of games, update the store and new content, PS2 emulation, and focus less on talking and more on showing.

Dec 7, 2008
Kutaragi entering the stage hand in hand with ueda and jaffe. showing a new trailer for ico, twisted metal and after that lifting the ps3slim in the air an screaming "5D BITCHESSS FOR TWONINTYNINE" - believe

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Jun 8, 2004
'Sony has to jump twice as high as everyone else combined, or else..!'

Ahem, but really..all I hope is that they're economical with time and don't waste too much with lifestyle marketing videos and such.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Jan 18, 2007
The Confederate United States of America
gofreak said:
'Sony has to jump twice as high as everyone else combined, or else..!'

Ahem, but really..all I hope is that they're economical with time and don't waste too much with lifestyle marketing videos and such.
They have tons of games. I hope they focus on that, new games, new hardware, and then the useless stuff. MAYBE 1 megaton.

alba

Little is the new Big
Nov 9, 2007
United States
alba.to
idahoblue said:
Well, at least a date, or something. Please Kaz?
What I expect is a release date and a trailer, no kaz on stage or anything just trailer announcement, unveiled, release date and that's it.

If there is no GT5 (as i said earlier) I'll be freaking pissed.