• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

RobertM

jibblypop said:
I was a bit disapointed with the Microsoft and Nintendo conferences even though they both showed off a few great games.

Now for Sony. you could win the show by announcing one thing and one thing only. A MASSIVE PRICE CUT! not a slight price cut but a massive one. I want your console so make it affordable to me and you win.
Or they can show a slew of games, update the store and new content, PS2 emulation, and focus less on talking and more on showing.

Donos

Kutaragi entering the stage hand in hand with ueda and jaffe. showing a new trailer for ico, twisted metal and after that lifting the ps3slim in the air an screaming "5D BITCHESSS FOR TWONINTYNINE" - believe

jax (old)

Banned
How far off is this? An ETA would be good. Its 3.30 in australia and if this PC is 2 hours... I'm not getting any sleep at all.

dorkimoe said:
sony can show GT5 all they want, its been shown at the last 2 e3's its never coming out guys :(

Gran Turismo 5 has never been shown at E3. Prologue has, but GT5 is an entirely different beast.

Xater

Cerberus said:
I thought Jaffe said he was going to be on the show floor at E3?

Dunno, he twittered yesterday that he was watching the Microsoft stuff while working on his game.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Baloonatic said:
I wasn't having a go or anything, it's kind of hard to see that in the OP :lol
I'm as anxious to see this as you so it's all good. Wish I was here for the MSFT conference though.

Tom Penny

The real question is how much time are they going to waste with charts and graphs and all things unimportant. They are pretty darn good at that.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
New shirt for Home it says "Theres no place like HOME"

Here's the code: n4gi-6nbc-jphh

MMaRsu

Banned
Tom Penny said:
The real question is how much time are they going to waste with charts and graphs and all things unimportant. They are pretty darn good at that.

True true

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
'Sony has to jump twice as high as everyone else combined, or else..!'

Ahem, but really..all I hope is that they're economical with time and don't waste too much with lifestyle marketing videos and such.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
If they show a FFXIII trailer, it should be in English according to an interview in Dengeki. If it doesn't show up at this conference it'll be at Square's tomorrow.

agm2502

Whats the point in them showing GT5 when it is not and will not be the Definitive racing game of this generation. :lol

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
gofreak said:
'Sony has to jump twice as high as everyone else combined, or else..!'

Ahem, but really..all I hope is that they're economical with time and don't waste too much with lifestyle marketing videos and such.
They have tons of games. I hope they focus on that, new games, new hardware, and then the useless stuff. MAYBE 1 megaton.

alba

Little is the new Big
idahoblue said:
Well, at least a date, or something. Please Kaz?

What I expect is a release date and a trailer, no kaz on stage or anything just trailer announcement, unveiled, release date and that's it.

If there is no GT5 (as i said earlier) I'll be freaking pissed.

Top Bottom