• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Schedule and News Summary -- JUNE 15-17

TheOddOne said:
do_want2.jpg

FABLE 3 !!!!!! and GEARS off course !

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
One blog's event schedule:

Sunday 13th June
Project Natal

Monday 14th June
Microsoft Keynote
EA Keynote
Ubisoft Keynote
(Special Event)
Activision Event

Tuesday 15th June
Nintendo Keynote
Sony Keynote
(Special Event)
(Special Event)
(Special Event)
Sony Event
(Special Event)
APB Event

Wednesday 16th June
(Special Event)
(Special Event)
Turtle Beach
(Special Event)
Nintendo Event
Ubisoft Event

Thursday 17th June
(Special events all day)
Sony Event

http://www.lazygamer.co.za/xbox-360/our-confirmed-events-for-e3-that-we-are-allowed-to-tell-you/

Gives an idea, I guess, of the spread of events across the days. I guess 'Special Events' are ones they can't talk about yet.

.nimrod

Diablohead said:
Last year gamespot did a great job with their free stream, IGN was good too but for the MS conf I think the IGN stream dropped to mono, right speaker only for some unknown reason. I might be wrong but it's what I remember.

I personally would go with gamespot if you want to give them money, they have always done well with E3 streams and were one of the early first websites to actually do it.

Thanks, i think i'll go with gamespot then since ign doesn't offer monthly subscriptions.

Cmagus

"i don't care what they said in 4th grade. I'm somebody!" haha

man if that line up has at least some of that stuff im excited

dsister44

Johnanderson said:
MGS Rising @ Mcrosoft conference? .... lol. Why would it be written there!? Why not say " Still exclusive" on FF V XIII or something :lol

microsoft gets exclusive look at rising so sony gets an exclusive look at ZOE3?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Johnanderson said:
Yeah i understand that... but why would it be written on some conference paper? anyway... not buying it.

Last year MS got the MGS Rising tease and Sony got MGS5, so...

Rapping Granny said:
Jesus, how is this show not canceled yet.
First off the show was not cancaled it just ended with a GREAT and nice ending!

http://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/15866014268

geoffkeighley:

Here's something cool: On Monday you'll be able to watch the Xbox Briefing LIVE on your iPad or iPhone on GT.com!

There you go Iphone/Ipad users you can view GT streams on the Iphone according to Geoff.

[edit] beaten
whahahahah now I'm to late today derFeef :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Messi

I wish we had somewhere just compiling all the news in one space. I am having such a hard time following it all. but I love it.

Hope the big 3 are keeping some game secrets for the confrences. All I need to see now is an arkham 2 trailer pre-e3 and ill be like wtf its all out in the open.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
that list is embarrassingly fake

1) there's no such thing as "2nd party"
2) WorldWide isn't capitalized like that
3) Cellius is bogus
4) why on earth would they name some unannounced games and call others "<x> successor"?
5) Matrix software is not working on Alundra 3.
6) Sony wouldn't publish Armored Core 5.
7) Sony wouldn't publish Zone of the Enders 3.
8) Ubisoft is not working on BG&E2 right now, we know this for certain.
9) Why the fuck would they announce "new PlayStation Portable hardware" as one line item and literally no followup on that?
10) Why would they have an SCEE keynote when they've literally never done that before?

the poster who posted it should disclose where they found it. if they knowingly made a fake list they should be banned, if not we should be able to mercilessly mock them for using OMGPS3RULZ.PL as a source.

lostzenfound

Is this Gametrailers TV thing going to be on Spike live, or just on the net/ipad/iphone or what?

I'm very confused at this point. If I could watch this on TV, that'd be great. And my carrier = No G4.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Nakazato said:
Sucker punch ?
Naughty dog ?

Neither are owned buy sony yet all there games are exclusive they are 2nd party
"2nd party" is a made up term that means nothing and is not used in actual business.

grandjedi6

Stumpokapow said:
that list is embarrassingly fake

the poster who posted it should disclose where they found it. if they knowingly made a fake list they should be banned, if not we should be able to mercilessly mock them for using OMGPS3RULZ.PL as a source.
It was originally posted by "Kratosgirl" in this gametrailers thread: http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/breakdown-of-sony-press-confer/1078466?page=1
After that it somehow got put on 2ch where it spread until, I assume, donny2112 found it and posted it on gaf.

donny2112

Stumpokapow said:
the poster who posted it should disclose where they found it.

Found it on 2ch in the usual sales thread. The Googlized translation above it might've been Sonic Fan? Don't know where the guy who actually posted the image (and not just a link) found it, though.

grandjedi6 said:
It was originally posted by "Kratosgirl" in this gametrailers thread: http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/breakdown-of-sony-press-confer/1078466?page=1
After that it somehow got put on 2ch where it spread until, I assume, donny2112 found it and posted it on gaf.

grandjedi6

:lol

grandjedi6

MWAHAHAHA, I succeeded in getting that fake Sony list deleted from tinypic. Now as long as no one reuploads it and starts spreading it again, we might finally be reprived from people posting it over and over again.

grandjedi6 said:
MWAHAHAHA, I succeeded in getting that fake Sony list deleted from tinypic. Now as long as no one reuploads it and starts spreading it again, we might finally be reprived from people posting it over and over again.

Can someone please repost it so I may see it. :p

Mikey Jr.

InaudibleWhispa said:
It's on Sunday. MTV are just airing it in Tuesday.

Why is MTV having their cirque de soleil thing half an hour in the Sony conference?

Just to be dicks?

I dont even have MTV, so I dont care. But touche MS. Touche.

PPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw... Good to be back after six months in the hole. Trolling got pretty darn old and right in time for E3!! Should be awesome! I am hoping the big three have something to show now that they have revealed most everything there is. GT5 should be completely awesome.:D

feel

Kagari
(Today, 11:30 PM)
Reply | Quote

Is this new? Or did I for some reason never notice you were a mod?

Really excited for the conferences, the only downside of the gaf realtime awesomeness during them, is having to miss out on lots of posts because, it's impossible to keep up with the threads moving so freaking fast. Luckily the really incredible posts/shops/jokes get quoted for ages.

Pyrokai

So, like, my friend told me yesterday that G4 has exclusive coverage rights to the E3 press conferences. Is there any truth to this? Does this mean no one else is going to be able to do live-blogs or something?

Hold me if true :(

Pyrokai said:
So, like, my friend told me yesterday that G4 has exclusive coverage rights to the E3 press conferences. Is there any truth to this? Does this mean no one else is going to be able to do live-blogs or something?

Hold me if true :(
No, they have exclusive rights for live-streaming of the show floor if I understand correctly. May have exclusive rights to the Microsoft conference but not sure.

Top Bottom