• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Schedule and News Summary -- JUNE 15-17

Pooya

Annoying Old Party Man said:
No, it has the natal word in it's name. At that point, I'm not even sure if Microsoft will change the Natal moniker anyway.
Is it related to Viva Pinata?
anyway I think you should make a new thread for this.

Lakitu

st5fu
So last year you successfully hyped us up by telling us a Halo prequel is in the works, this time, it's Natalimals. This doesn't exactly expire confidence for Microsoft's conference.

derFeef

Lakitu said:
So last year you successfully hyped us up by telling us a Halo prequel is in the works, this time, it's Natalimals. This doesn't exactly expire confidence for Microsoft's conference.
Uhh, the slim is enough for me to be hyped.

Natalimals is probably a tentative name, but it sounds so hilarious indeed:lol

As for the hype, we are some days from E3 still, even if I don't get to see/know anything else, it is not an indication of course about what Microsoft has in store...

Pooya

grandjedi6 said:
huh, Atlus has a booth? Actually, it looks like their booth is contained within Gamespot's booth or something. Strange.
no, the pics were from Gamespot, I removed the pics for a reason that I'm ashamed to post:lol , just forget about them OK?:lol

derFeef

As for the hype, we are some days from E3 still, even if I don't get to see/know anything else, it is not an indication of course about what Microsoft has in store...
Aw, you tease.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Clearly they're bringing the megatons.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward

Anyways, that second game..? :p

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Kagari said:
Clearly they're bringing the megatons.
FS149.gif

wrowa

The Dutch Slayer said:
What I have not seen it before so I'm just asking.......... sorry if old :(
Uhm... wait, are you actually serious? I thought you were joking. The video shows a "3DS" made of paper, it obviously isn't real or official.

A price of 200$/€ is perfectly possible, though.

wrowa said:
Uhm... wait, are you actually serious? I thought you were joking. The video shows a "3DS" made of paper, it obviously isn't real or official.
A price of 200$/€ is perfectly possible, though.
Yeah I was serious because I thought it was an concept video off course the 3DS will not be made out of paper but I thought it was, maybe a concept video for Japan to explain what this system could be.
That's why I asked :p

Sorry for the confusion.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
miladesn said:
Natalimals?

So... Do we get to pretend to be animals in this game?

BeeDog

Natalimals doesn't roll off the tongue easily. :p MS need to (and probably will) change the name to something better.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Apparently MS has an even bigger announcement than Natal this year

http://www.videogamer.com/news/ms_well_top_natal_announcement_at_e3.html
In an emailer sent out to Xbox.com members, Microsoft said: "E3 is the world's largest gaming show, and the place where we make the BIG announcements about what's coming up on Xbox. With the massive Project Natal announcement at last year's event, you'd think we'd find it hard to top that. Well, think again.

"This year at E3 we've got even BIGGER announcements to share with you."

Denzar

I will buy that 360 slim with built in Wifi, only when it's not bundeled with Natal (unless Natal blows me away).

I'm in dire need of a new 360. Mine's been dead for almost 2 years... Mass Effect and Gears 2 still need to be played!

Also, second game please! Or a hint at least!

Consider the rumor of the Xbox Slim as news. In fact, consider it a fact that the new model will have wi-fi inside (at last) and a 250hdd (99% sure abt this)
I been believing about the slim too, if it's coming at a fair price and bigger hdd then my launch 20gig i'll find a way to own one, parents can give me a loan :lol

miladesn said:
Natalimals?
folnwi.jpg

Top Bottom