• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

E3 2010 Schedule and News Summary -- JUNE 15-17

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Jul 30, 2009
Western Australia
Going to hit the hay since it's now 4AM here and I need some sleep due to the very late night I'll be having tomorrow. :lol

If I don't wake up to a thread about BG&E2 being shown at Ubi's conference, I'm going to assume the game is completely dead. :(

Mikey Jr.

Dec 5, 2008
Toronto
Alright, so in the end, which stream was the best?

I only watched GT which looked good, but there was a lot of compression/artifacts. How did the other streams work out?

Diebuster

Jul 17, 2009
Mikey Jr. said:
Alright, so in the end, which stream was the best?

I only watched GT which looked good, but there was a lot of compression/artifacts. How did the other streams work out?

Youtube worked out great; no problems at all.

Lakitu

st5fu
Jun 7, 2004
Baki said:
After watching MS conference, I'm worried about the Sony conference.

Two different companies with two different agendas. One won't have bearing on the other.

mr.beers

Dec 4, 2004
I have a slower connection, which live feed would be best for me? Primarily for Nintendo's conference?

harSon

Banned
Oct 20, 2007
awesomelybadcinema.wordpress.com
Lakitu said:
Two different companies with two different agendas. One won't have bearing on the other.

Them announcing/showing so many games before e3 can potentially be a good or bad thing. It could mean they have to much to show within the confines of a conference, or maybe they're clearing space for a heavy emphasis on Move?

KAL2006

Feb 6, 2009
UK
Day 1 of E3 so far has no new notable game announcements. For people who are saying "but, what about Gears 3, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2", well we already knew about those, I am talking about new announcements and we have hardly anything (casual games Kinect games don't count). The only new game announcements we got were Kingdoms (which was a lame teaser), and Need for Speed. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

harSon

Banned
Oct 20, 2007
awesomelybadcinema.wordpress.com
KAL2006 said:
Day 1 of E3 so far has no new notable game announcements. For people who are saying "but, what about Gears 3, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2", well we already knew about those, I am talking about new announcements and we have hardly anything (casual games Kinect games don't count). The only new game announcements we got were Kingdoms (which was a lame teaser), and Need for Speed. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Well, that's what happens when companies announce new games a year+ before they're ready to be released.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Apr 16, 2007
Alright updated the news post. If I am missing (surely) PM or post here. I got depressed after the Microsoft conference and went to sleep. :lol

-x.Red.x-

Jul 26, 2008
This year's E3 is incredible

From free 360s to the audience to random MJ dancers

cannot wait for tomorrow :/

Shred0r

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Best piece of the whole E3 so far for my and my health: the commentary video by Destructoid on the Kinect event. Made my day...

Mar 2, 2009
Anyone know where to find some good day 1 commentary videos/podcasts... I can't seem to find anything yet. Anything up yet? Anything planned?

Salaadin

Apr 5, 2009
Pennsylvania
This might seem silly but I cant watch these conferences at work so I was wondering if there are any live audio streams that will work on my Droid Incredible phone so I can at least hear the announcements?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Dec 2, 2006
When is Square and Capcom's conferences?

Game-Biz

Mar 24, 2006
Why was the 3DS thread locked? It's like we can't have good ol' fashion pet simulation debate anymore.

yoopoo

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
4 Guys 1UP - E3 Day 1

Our first day of E3 coverage is focused on Microsoft, whose awe-inspiring (on many levels) events left us wondering if Natal -- now Kinect -- is really what it's cracked up to be. A lot more discussion of Microsoft's Monday press conference follows, including chatting about Metal Gear Solid Rising, Gears of War 3, and all the extra Kinect stuff in between, plus a short rundown at EA's press conference later that day. Special guest Shane Bettenhausen from Ignition Entertainment joins Ray, Matt and Scooter.

http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/podcast.the1upnetwork.com/flat/1UPYours/4G1U061410.mp3