• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 Microsoft Conference Thread [Over]

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh, the juniors have no idea what they are in for, this is something that really needs to be experienced.

Hey You

claviertekky said:
I just checked my TV Guide, and yeah, that's some serious bullshit.

The SpikeTV west coasters don't get it until 12:30 PM PST.

Some of us are stuck with inferior Internet thanks to lawmakers and price setters.
\
Uh, I get it on Spike starting at 9am PST.

I've trusted GameTrailers the last couple of years for my live streams, but right now the live video player isn't letting me view in full screen when testing this out. Do you think I'll be able to go full screen once it is properly live? I might have to move to a different stream if full screen isn't available.

clav

Hey You said:
\
Uh, I get it on Spike starting at 9am PST.
Maybe they'll override it, but we'll see.

That's what my programming guide says.

8:00 AM - Zumba Dance
8:30 AM - The Perfect Bra - Perfect Price!
9:00 AM - 1000 Ways to Die
9:30 AM - 1000 Ways to Die
10:00 AM - Deadliest Warrior
10:30 AM - Deadliest Warrior
11:00 AM - Deadliest Warrior
11:30 AM - Deadliest Warrior
12:00 PM - GameTrailers TV with Geoff Keighly
12:30 PM - Xbox 360 The Future Revealed: Gears of War 3 to Forza Motorsport 4

operon

damn shame that ms shot the load early like some gaffer who got banned, here's hoping for some surprises or we're going to have to hope wienerpooper can deliver

That leak ruins some of the excitement but I'm curious to see the new dashboard, hopefully it'll be Metro-influenced. I won't mind if they go on at length about Kinect, it'll give me a chance to jump over to the Apple Stevenote.

Propietary E3 check in.

Have fun everyone and let's hope the errors are non-existent.

Do you guys think youtube is the most robust stream when the megatons happen?

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
best part about e3 is posting something on page 9 and when its posted it ends up on page 12

My prediction:

MS- "Hey everyone. Mechwarrior 5 PC. That's it. I hope you got insurance on this stage cause I just tore this bitch up."

Pre

I'm damned impressed with the new servers so far.

I can't imagine what it'll be like if we get through this conference without a 500.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You really don't know how much of a strain Neo GAF goes through during E3. Last year we had E3 and the World Cup, that was fun.

Seda

alphaNoid said:
I thought it started at 930 not 900.. why are people saying 9am?

GameTrailers/Spike has a pre-conf show showing Ninja Gaiden 3, Saints Row 3, Prey 2 and the Summer of Arcade reveal starting in 45 minutes.

Top Bottom