• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

E3 2014 | GIF & WEBM Thread

Theman2k

Mar 17, 2007
Any good tips for GIF making?
I'm trying to stick a face to someone, the color correction is good.
But any trick for the face not looking like a lifeless mask ? meaning it will follow the original character correctly.

I work in After Effects..

astrogamer

Dec 31, 2012
RPI
Man, those gifs in the OP are INCREDIBLE!

This is something that's been bugging me for a while. A lot of people use the word "hype" wrong. They say stuff like "I am so hype!" or "Get hype!" The correct thing to say would be "I am so hyped". It's like how people should say, "That journalist is so biased."

But it's a pretty cool gif, though.
I changed my mind halfway making the gif to make it Get hype instead of just hype and it still made sense so i didn't bother changing it to hyped

Tizoc

Jun 23, 2010
Oman
Man, those gifs in the OP are INCREDIBLE!

This is something that's been bugging me for a while. A lot of people use the word "hype" wrong. They say stuff like "I am so hype!" or "Get hype!" The correct thing to say would be "I am so hyped". It's like how people should say, "That journalist is so biased."

But it's a pretty cool gif, though.
Well it's like what others have posted previously. Just... get hype.

Why do I learn of this thread while I'm at work and most websites are blocked here?

Looking forward to future images X3

jem0208

Jul 17, 2013

Had a go myself.

Not the best and I'm not particularly happy but I spent about 20 minutes on this so yeah.

TeRey09

Oct 25, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have Adobe Creative Cloud, what programs do I need and could someone point me in the direction of some tutorials? I want to become a gif creator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bsigg12

Apr 9, 2012
Well, usually people would make a lot of hype GIFs during May and Early June. It's better to start thread early.

Yes it's allowed. Good one.
Fair enough. I just wasn't sure if OT rules applied to this with E3 being more than a week away.

DAREALGUMMY

Apr 30, 2012
I'm hoping my gif from last year holds up and is relevant to this year.

Don't mind making a few requests if people have any.