• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Nintendo Digital Event

If anyone wants to join in with the bingo:

Automatic E3 Bingo Card Generator, 2014

I know "New Starfox" is a possibility in there, so if you're fortunate enough to get that, congratulations!

"Unannounced game appears on press site, not mentioned in conference"

This always happens! I remember they announced the 3DS without formally announcing there was also a remake of the most popular Zelda game of all time coming for it...

ZeroX03

Banned
Anyone have a link to watch the stream in VLC? That was great and stable for Sony and Microsoft.

EDIT: And 47 minutes, called it =P

KaneU

I didn't even click into that TIME reveal thread, so I have no idea what to expect, except for new Star Fox game, of course!

Volotaire

Zelda-WiiU.gif

We will finally see ZELDA UUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I want to know as much as possible about this new Star Fox game

And pleeeease be good Zelda, please be gameplay and please don't be years in the future!!

also

#FreeNibel

We made it Nintengaf... it's been another year and most of us didn't get banned in the weeks leading up to it. I'm proud of us. May Nintendo be merciful this year and grant us a bounty of Zelda and F-Zero, though they have already blessed us with Star Fox.

Huggers

Almost time! People in the UK, where have you found best to stream the conferences? Eurogamer kept buffering for me, as did Twitch.

Top Bottom