• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 | GIF & WEBM Thread

Lombaszko

My body is nearly ready.

i7ny9C1NwEocZ.gif

WebM Version

Maggots

Banned
Heres a couple I made the other day for fun

7zay7Kk%2B%281%29.gif

I just love how Iwata is about to talk but then claps into the mic hahaha
TECwqzB.gif

Perfect! Now all we need is the E3 Food Thread here in a couple weeks and we're set.

I read every single page of that thread, every year without fail. I don't even know why. But damn it if it's not a part of the E3 ritual.

If I don't read it, then Ubisoft officially announces Beyond Good & Evil 2 is dead.

jbttwin

I read every single page of that thread, every year without fail. I don't even know why. But damn it if it's not a part of the E3 ritual.

If I don't read it, then Ubisoft officially announces Beyond Good & Evil 2 is dead.

I do too, lol. More than anything else, every year I learn that some people here have pretty awful eating habits.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
iyl0EitivDmQm.gif

mdta-fringe-gaf-gif-e3-large.gif

^ this gif singlehanded got me to watch fringe, and I managed to finish whole series last fall. It was pretty great. Thank you to whoever made this GIF.

Dryk

I'm kind of surprised there's no .gifs mentioning Fallout 4 yet. I've been hearing a lot of talk about how there's an angry mob camped outside Bethesda sharpening their pitchforks and waiting to rush in the second their conference ends if it's not announced this year.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
I'm kind of surprised there's no .gifs mentioning Fallout 4 yet. I've been hearing a lot of talk about how there's an angry mob camped outside Bethesda sharpening their pitchforks and waiting to rush in the second their conference ends if it's not announced this year.

My pitchfork is ready

sftRF1.gif

Top Bottom